HUNS GON BUST..AGANE!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Look the Solution is obvious fellow Gullibillies..Aw we need is a Grand aff uze at the nxt hame game which is ยฃ50M based on 50k attending. I'm sure for the good of my pocke..ahem the good of the club I can rely on uze Stupid Bastar..ahem Good Ranjerks Fans to fullfill this request..Signed..Dave King..Ur Friend & Saviour!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Look the Solution is obvious fellow Gullibillies..Aw we need is a Grand aff uze at the nxt hame game which is ยฃ50M based on 50k attending. I'm sure for the good of my pocke..ahem the good of the club I can rely on uze Stupid Bastar..ahem Good Ranjerks Fans to fullfill this request..Signed..Dave King..Ur Friend & Saviour!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

New ideas been banded about as we speak.

Half time at the AGM mind buy as may books as you can and ink markers for our exicitng new launch of our newest bestest better than the tims game, tea and deludamol is free, oh and if you land on a we hate catholic lucky square you will be entered into a cross bar challenge.

ioxz940v53g01.png

I think someone suggested that certain wages are not in the accounts- no idea if thats true, if so though then they would be burning through even more money than their accounts suggest.

But fact they made massive loss for umpteenth year, last year, and this season expanded the wage bill even more as well as spending more so far than last year, and the accounts suggest they need extra influx of cash to get to season end, coupled with the potentially monster payout due to big mike, coupled with the cold shoulder from uk financial watchdogs

Surely they must be insolvent currently without another massive dilution of shares?

And is it legal to just keep fleecing emotionally unintelligent peepo with a vested interest to keep the charade on the road?

At what point is proper transparency demanded?

the fact they are in financial meltdown seriously effects their potential asset sales prices.

Thats exactly why Green got the assets of dead club for buttons.

Why does the financial situation of scotland current 2nd best team not worry the entire league and the SFA

Why are they permitted to run amok without transparent and properly audited accounts?

Fire sale coming Soon to Sports Direct store near you. All players Available Ask Big Mike
any Offers Accepted we sell cheap shite
Ex 2nd hand used Colombian needs tender care has anger issues if you buy please cover your balls.
All Celtic fans please insure you have plenty of Ice Cream and Jelly ready to go. ITS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A PARTY ๐Ÿฅณ
Mon the Liquidation

HH ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Criminal chairman,criminal board, criminal enterprise, apparently need another ยฃ10 mill+ from "somewhere" to keep them going for the rest of the season,that's excluding M.A,close bros and the rest! Chardonnay and Stella methinks!!!! ๐Ÿ˜น

Homunculus 1st November 2019 at 20:33

"At the time of preparation, the forecast identified that the Group would require ยฃ10.0m by way of debt or equity funding by the end of season 2019/2020 in order to meet its liabilities as they fall due."
They have just announced an ยฃ11m loss for last year and are already predicting a shortfall of ยฃ10m for this season.
That would explain Morelos being reported as wanting to go to the EPL, and the papers talking about it happening in January.
The thing is, they have also just announced that they need to sell. That does not make for maximising your income.
In other news, the good people on follow follow are currently discussing the positives from these results and how it shows the club is moving in the right direction.

I think someone suggested that certain wages are not in the accounts- no idea if thats true, if so though then they would be burning through even more money than their accounts suggest.

But fact they made massive loss for umpteenth year, last year, and this season expanded the wage bill even more as well as spending more so far than last year, and the accounts suggest they need extra influx of cash to get to season end, coupled with the potentially monster payout due to big mike, coupled with the cold shoulder from uk financial watchdogs

Surely they must be insolvent currently without another massive dilution of shares?

And is it legal to just keep fleecing emotionally unintelligent peepo with a vested interest to keep the charade on the road?

At what point is proper transparency demanded?

the fact they are in financial meltdown seriously effects their potential asset sales prices.

Thats exactly why Green got the assets of dead club for buttons.

Why does the financial situation of scotland current 2nd best team not worry the entire league and the SFA

Why are they permitted to run amok without transparent and properly audited accounts?
Cos' they're entitled TET, they are the "peepul" after all, and the whole of Scotland is beholdin tae them!

"At the time of preparation, the forecast identified that the Group would require ยฃ10.0m by way of debt or equity funding by the end of season 2019/2020 in order to meet its liabilities as they fall due."
They have just announced an ยฃ11m loss for last year and are already predicting a shortfall of ยฃ10m for this season.
That would explain Morelos being reported as wanting to go to the EPL, and the papers talking about it happening in January.
The thing is, they have also just announced that they need to sell. That does not make for maximising your income.
In other news, the good people on follow follow are currently discussing the positives from these results and how it shows the club is moving in the right direction.
They don't do bad news very well Boab!

Aye its TGM accounting

look income is better

nothing else matters

where did the 50 million go?

Dave King stole the 50 million.

Erm no tgm

the bills were more than 50 million

-forget the bills I want to know why we didn't spend 50 million on new players with the 50 million income.

Bilco- its proof that we are important and celtic fans are just jealous

Dave King is the man.

Fool proof

he proves that fools will buy whatever tripe he tells them

Back