HUNS GON BUST..AGANE!!😂😂😂😂

Big Mike will save us, he knows we are a huge vlub with massive support. So any judgement for money will be a good handshake and a pat on the back to King.
"You played a blinder Dave, laundred sqillions, blindsided the morons, we are sweet".
We both make big dosh and the press thinks it's personal. Ho ho, "put yer wallet away Dave, I'll cover the happy meals.

Agent Gimps Fault of Course!!😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 4920

Irony of it all is that Gerrard could have reportedly came to us and played under the rat
As it was he had chucked his teddies out of the pram at Anfield when Rogers told him he was not in his plans to play in every match.
He went to then to get his own back on Rogers instead of coming to us
He'd be our manager probably after Rogers left and would win everything with an exciting team.
As it is the only thing he'll be remembered for is helping bankrupt them and winning nothing.

Irony of it all is that Gerrard could have reportedly came to us and played under the rat
As it was he had chucked his teddies out of the pram at Anfield when Rogers told him he was not in his plans to play in every match.
He went to then to get his own back on Rogers instead of coming to us
He'd be our manager probably after Rogers left and would win everything with an exciting team.
As it is the only thing he'll be remembered for is helping bankrupt them and winning nothing.
I think Stevie g is a very poor manager and I am glad he is far away from the position forever.

I notice the twerp financial officer is trying to spin the huge increase in operating costs as stuff to do with investing in the training ground and stadium and all this shite - nah mate, it's the fact you're paying shite players absurd amounts of money, all in a desperate bid to stop our domination. They're paying Joe Aribo, a player who, no word of a lie, wouldn't even get on our bench, £20,000-per-week. JOE FUCKING ARIBO. Fuck knows how much of Defoe's salary they're paying. He's another one laughing all the way to the bank while 'tha peepul' sing his name for scoring goals against Hamilton, St Johnstone etc.
Now saying that about only scoring against the likes of Hamilton, St Johnstone, etc, that's who our players are up against mostly, so why you use there names in that tone I don't know????

Yet again, rather bizarrely, Forbes are covering this in a way the Scottish media simply won't/don't. Very much worth a read:

Readdit earlier Sam, paints a very different picture and more than likely more accurate. If you cast your mind but to when marty feldman (king) got the cold shoulder he came out with a quote 'I done it for the love of the club' looks like he was preparing for a possible clusterfuck ahead and keeping the Gullible on side.😉

Back