Huns Guilty of Price Fixing?

My legal team tell me that libel laws prohibit me from saying "that's typical of the lying, cheating, inferior, scrummy zombies and if found guilty they will just sell another share issue to the gullible to cover costs."
If I do go ahead and say these things then Iam to make sure that state that this is merely an opinion and not fact.
I blam the skools u no.

Huns are asking the question - “Who made the initial complaint to the CMA?”

When asked.....A CMA spokesperson replied that they were not prepared to comment if the Unseen Fenian Hand or Big Mike Ashley were in any way involved at this time...

The Huns…..the gift that keeps oan giving, ye canie make this stuff up, total shambles of a klub, thinks it can do as it wants without repercussions, they just pay up on one multi million court case then along comes another, they’ll need to get tae another European cup final to pay this one aff.

surely the gullibillys have got to be asking angry questions, their own klub is ripping aff the “loyal“ fans🤣🤣

The most interesting part of the report…..
Elite and JD Sports applied for leniency during the CMA’s investigation and confessed to cartel activity. Provided they continue to cooperate with the investigation, each will receive a reduction on any financial penalties the CMA may decide to impose. Any business found to have infringed the prohibitions in the Competition Act 1998 can be fined up to 10% of its annual worldwide group turnover.

The “cartel” is gonna get a hefty fine, I notice the Huns didn’t apply for leniency and confess to the crime….bigger fine incoming 🤣🤣

Edit; JD sports have set aside £2 million to pay their fine….expect the Huns fine to be a wee bit more 👍

Last edited:
Do they care no not one iota they ripped off thier own supporters without a care at a time when over the last couple of years when family’s were struggling and it look’s as if the future could be worse this lot will carry own what they have been guilty of for years ripping people off,what surprises me is the mugs must know they are being scammed but like the idiots they are keep on paying because they beleave everything they are told . Theres one born every minute in this case thousands will they ever wake up doubt it when one scam dies another is born and they will carry on paying. The mind boggles

Do they care no not one iota they ripped off thier own supporters without a care at a time when over the last couple of years when family’s were struggling and it look’s as if the future could be worse this lot will carry own what they have been guilty of for years ripping people off,what surprises me is the mugs must know they are being scammed but like the idiots they are keep on paying because they beleave everything they are told . Theres one born every minute in this case thousands will they ever wake up doubt it when one scam dies another is born and they will carry on paying. The mind boggles
The daft thing is that the toilet slurping fans of OFFC immediately take up their default stance and go on the offensive aggressively attacking anyone who speaks about it. But yet again they have failed to grasp that it is THEM that are being ripped off by their uncaring board!

It really should be them that are kicking up hell about being ripped off but again they automatically defend the very people who have illegally stolen from them. They don't deserve any sympathy due to their own stupidity.

It is like a stereotypical abusive relationship.

Last edited:
The Huns…..the gift that keeps oan giving, ye canie make this stuff up, total shambles of a klub, thinks it can do as it wants without repercussions, they just pay up on one multi million court case then along comes another, they’ll need to get tae another European cup final to pay this one aff.

surely the gullibillys have got to be asking angry questions, their own klub is ripping aff the “loyal“ fans🤣🤣

The most interesting part of the report…..
Elite and JD Sports applied for leniency during the CMA’s investigation and confessed to cartel activity. Provided they continue to cooperate with the investigation, each will receive a reduction on any financial penalties the CMA may decide to impose. Any business found to have infringed the prohibitions in the Competition Act 1998 can be fined up to 10% of its annual worldwide group turnover.

The “cartel” is gonna get a hefty fine, I notice the Huns didn’t apply for leniency and confess to the crime….bigger fine incoming 🤣🤣

Edit; JD sports have set aside £2 million to pay their fine….expect the Huns fine to be a wee bit more 👍
BB
You make a good point about the Stinkies fans loyalty, there is the saying
(IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND THE ONE EYED MAN IS KING ) Pardon the Pun
Just like the pied piper he plays the tune and the followers of the Klub Cult obey
there Masters SIMPLE AS . HH

Back