Huns hurting after today

Still a great Monday despite not winning yesterday.
Scanned FF and the pain is immense, the drivel that is being spouted about the PFA awards is hilarious, you could predict the script before reading it. The Ghirls award was also in the firing line, envy beyond belief. 🤢🤢🤮🤮😩😩
I do enjoy the occasional tipple of hun tears for breakfast but there's enough on there to do me until supper tonight. 😂 😂 😂

I would say that we done enuff to ensure the title is coming home. It wasn't pretty yesterday but it proves we can do the hard stuff as well, and we're getting better at it, as the the pretty stuff.
Wipe the floor with the Jam Tarts and we can party like it's a 30+ point turnaround.
Totally agree weedocbhoy,,,but a will never ever be happy way a draw against the bastards ☘️☘️🤷‍♂️

What a day I had yesterday. About 15 mins into the game I get a call from my mate Ron the sevvie. He is recovering from a stroke and his short term memory ( I tried to tell him he had always been a Celtic man) has been destroyed. His smart meter was away to Run oot and he had no idea how to top it up. By the time I got showered and shaved and ready to go the game was about finished. I headed oot for bus…Sunday service stood there for ages. I met Oor very own Spherical Planet at the bus stop who was on his way to work. He gave me the rundown on the game. Got money in his meter for him and Ron was delighted.
We were heading oot at half five for my Dads 80th birthday dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Dundee City Centre.
Turns oot yesterday was Dundee Dance Event, The UKs biggest multiple location 15 hour dance event….the restaurant was right in the middle of it. All roads were closed and we had to walk through the throng of eeed up, coked up and drunken young people. They were among some of the most oddly shaped humanish creatures ever to walk the earth.
As a general rule, I am not opposed to young women in their under-garments….but this…this was an abomination...There are some things that can’t be unseen…. I lack the verbal skills to put into words the horror and fear I felt.
We have been mentally damaged by the things we witnessed yesterday. We both agreed we are never going oot again. If this is the future then..I’m chapping…. games up the poley, I’m no playing, geez my baw back and leave me oot o it..

Had heard of Ange but paid no attention to Aussie football even when we signed Rogic , when he came without any backroom staff then i did label him a lawwell puppet but gave the man a chance

Preseason you could see what he was trying to do but you also knew he just didn't have the players to carry it out ,once the want aways went to sit on there respective benches you could see the players had bought into his ideas but it would take time additions would take time to gel ,and some wee fella called Kyogo would light up the doom

The best thing from day one was the support backing him and letting him know he was backed to the hilt ,alot of managers at a big club probably wouldn't have had that and i bet Ange would have thought great that's one bit of pressure off the list

WC giving him the heads up would have went along way also :LOL:

On the transfer market we have bought some gems let's hope they're still here at the start of the season and the loan deals are made perminant , Celtic have a tendancy to let disaster follow success

Lets hope the club get behind Ange and give him the backing he deserves , the leagues not won yet so until we get it over the line i hold off the celebrations

Last word on sevco

They won the league with the help of penaltys and offside goals ,,,,,,they got the same help this year , on a level playing field they would be fighting the minis for 2nd place

The huns game on Thursday is probably of more interest to us financially as well.
It obviously gives them a route for direct entry to CL if the worst was to happen god forbid... in which case we would have to share TV money which would reduce our 40m jackpot. We would get slightly more than them as despite what they would have you believe the current ranking of 11th for the coefficient is down to 10 years of European performance where we sit 38th and the imposters sit in 98th position as a new club.
If they fail (fingers crossed) they then revert to their league position and go in at the CL 2nd qualifying round giving them 3 qualifying ties to still try and qualify. Hopefully they are denied on both counts.

The huns game on Thursday is probably of more interest to us financially as well.
It obviously gives them a route for direct entry to CL if the worst was to happen god forbid... in which case we would have to share TV money which would reduce our 40m jackpot. We would get slightly more than them as despite what they would have you believe the current ranking of 11th for the coefficient is down to 10 years of European performance where we sit 38th and the imposters sit in 98th position as a new club.
If they fail (fingers crossed) they then revert to their league position and go in at the CL 2nd qualifying round giving them 3 qualifying ties to still try and qualify. Hopefully they are denied on both counts.
Edit....3rd qualifying stage only 2 rounds to qualify due to Russia being banned.

What do people expect, a bent sponsor, for a bent club, if lessons come from it, it will be no reputable business will want to involved with the toxic ibrox side
Imagine being conned into putting that on the tops and to tout it to they're fans to buy these kiddie on coins and NFT'S can only imagine how many huns bought them thinking they were helping the club 😳

Imagine being conned into putting that on the tops and to tout it to they're fans to buy these kiddie on coins and NFT'S can only imagine how many huns bought them thinking they were helping the club 😳
The hun board love fleecing the gullabilly’s, now looks like they are actually encouraging and endorsing other dodgy companies to fleece the gullabilly’s for a cut of the action….hun-believable 🤣🤣

Back