huns in seville

In all honesty. I would rather the huns didn't act like huns....to late for that, I know....but I do feel for the people of Seville.
If it looks like a hun, smells like a hun and acts like a hun…….it’s a hun, hun is what hun does, leopards can’t change their spots
The game kicks aff at 9pm local time, the Huns will have been drinking for 12hrs in the searing heat by that time…… get the popcorn ready 👍

If it looks like a hun, smells like a hun and acts like a hun…….it’s a hun, hun is what hun does, leopards can’t change their spots
The game kicks aff at 9pm local time, the Huns will have been drinking for 12hrs in the searing heat by that time…… get the popcorn ready 👍

My friends are already in Glasgow City centre getting drunk. Let's see how tonight is reported on compared to Saturdays joyous occasions. Let's see if the politics wanker from the times decides to go out and take shocking images of the litter!

What's strange is this video appears to have been removed!!! Is the cover up beginning. Are we going to get the scottish media going full Russian "nothing to see here"
Been noticing people saying over SM things have been kicking off and not any videos ive only seen the one on here no sorry 2 av seen the one from outside the pub where the pick on one guy standing himself theyre scummy bully bastards 🤬🤬

Theres a good piece in the gaurdian about frankfurt giving a breakdown of the good and the bad things the only bad thing really is theyre built to counter attack so struggle to break down low blocks who disnae ffs but attacking i think the huns will struggle with theyre midfield runners they have 2 rapid quality wingbacks also so tavpen wont be as effective escpecially in that heat aswell MON THE FRANKFURT🇩🇪

Back