huns in seville

The huns have been hit with an EIGHTH fine of the season from Uefa taking their tally to more than £100,000 this season. Mostly for flairs but the last home game was for people standing in stairways, blocking fire exits etc, they oversold the tickets, with a rumoured 5k extra being sold with Huns turning up to find someone else in their seat that they had a ticket for 🤷‍♂️
been doing it for most of the season

The huns have been hit with an EIGHTH fine of the season from Uefa taking their tally to more than £100,000 this season. Mostly for flairs but the last home game was for people standing in stairways, blocking fire exits etc, they oversold the tickets, with a rumoured 5k extra being sold with Huns turning up to find someone else in their seat that they had a ticket for 🤷‍♂️
This ' double booking " of seats at bigotdome has been going on for years BB way back to oldco in the early 00s.
Fine after fine means for the money they pull in from this "blatant fuck yous" to their own fans makes it viable as they earn more from double booking than the fines incurred.
SFA/SPFL obviously are aware of it and have done nothing.
The fans are mostly ok with it as it allows them to let their daughter niece to sit on their knees.
G4S not so happy as they're responsible for the seating not being broken etc.
G4S: " here pal ! Thought you said it was your daughter sitting on your knee ?

Double booked hun: " it is my daughter "
G4S " Geis peice shes about 10 years younger than you"
Hun : " Aye that's right , shes also my niece "
G4S: " I'm just away to speak with the supervisor "

Members online

Latest posts

Back