huns investment

China must be the go to place, remember, we were told that it was investment rather than a loan from Close Brothers, that was a load of shite, you can't keep telling the world you are constantly borrowing, so the zombie narrative is either, investment or share issue, its really quite easy to do this when no one asks any feckin questions.
When the original huns died, I remember being told that no way a club would be able to get away with such financial irregularities again, what a load of lies that turned out to be.

China must be the go to place, remember, we were told that it was investment rather than a loan from Close Brothers, that was a load of shite, you can't keep telling the world you are constantly borrowing, so the zombie narrative is either, investment or share issue, its really quite easy to do this when no one asks any feckin questions.
When the original huns died, I remember being told that no way a club would be able to get away with such financial irregularities again, what a load of lies that turned out to be.
Phil and James Forrest have been tellin us for years B, the scum are goin bust,no happenin!,it's Scotland fur feck sake!!!

Chinese laundry springs to mind.

They will awe be getting a wee red book to go with their wee red hauns.

I think it was Chairman Mao who was quoted as saying.
" Investment my Arse "...

All good in Hunland all bad in paradise, papers done for another week.

Members online

Latest posts

Back