huns investors

i see in the daily ranger they are praising the investors who ploughed in 100 million pounds to win the league. is this the same ones who sat back and let them die when the owed the tax man the money that eventually killed them where were they then
Her Majesties Revenue finished them,the same Majesty who they pledge undying loyalty to,the same Majesty with the nonce son(or sons)I'm struggling to find a reason for their blind allegiance to this outdated conglomeration of self entitled empty heads....

Her Majesties Revenue finished them,the same Majesty who they pledge undying loyalty to,the same Majesty with the nonce son(or sons)I'm struggling to find a reason for their blind allegiance to this outdated conglomeration of self entitled empty heads....
They couldn’t tell u either, they couldn’t give u a reason for anything they do, they just do it cos ther da did or they were indoctrinated as babies wi flashing lights and subliminal messages…

They couldn’t tell u either, they couldn’t give u a reason for anything they do, they just do it cos ther da did or they were indoctrinated as babies wi flashing lights and subliminal messages…
Exactly b4l,is that not where follow follow originated from or was it follow the leader.
The only reason the mugs vote tory is because it is a unionist party,I hope I see the day independence comes to this country and the unionist flag is removed..

HH

Is it not about time someone in government/political parties, had a grown up discussion about the monarchy, and should we still have them…..time to have a vote on the future of the monarchy,
Do we still need them?
Do we still want them?
Why are we constantly embarrassed by them?

With her majesty oan her last legs and unlikely to last another 5 years, we could bring it to a “natural“ end with her death.
I for one have no desire to see the adulterous racist, Charles sitting on the throne.

Last edited:
Is it not about time someone in government/political parties, had a grown up discussion about the monarchy, and should we still have them…..time to have a vote on the future of the monarchy,
Do we still need them?
Do we still want them?

With her majesty oan her last legs and unlikely to last another 5 years, we could bring it to a “natural“ end with her death.
I for one have no desire to see the adulterous racist, Charles sitting on the throne.
Once auld Betty finally pops her clogs then they will just do what they did with Prince Phillip and copy "Weekend At Bernies" where a couple of lackies just shuffle about holding up her body pretending she is still alive.

They will be either side of her dragging her about and working her arm so it looks like she is doing that stupid wave to the adoring crowds - seeing as that is all she seems to have done for the last 4 decades then that is a fairly easy scam to pull off.

The thing is that Charles, Andrew, Di, Harry, etc, are just carrying on as that lot have for centuries - it is just that these days we are made aware of it and are not prepared to accept it. I bet they wish they'd been born in another era when they could have hoored it up in absolute luxury like all their predecessors.

I can't see anything being done about it when we are still part of the UK though.

Do we still need them?
Do we still want them?

I really could take up too much of your time replying to your post Bb. As it happens I absolutely concur with everything you say. Being the patient individual I've become though, I'm happy to have that debate another time. First things first !

Once auld Betty finally pops her clogs then they will just do what they did with Prince Phillip and copy "Weekend At Bernies" where a couple of lackies just shuffle about holding up her body pretending she is still alive.

They will be either side of her dragging her about and working her arm so it looks like she is doing that stupid wave to the adoring crowds - seeing as that is all she seems to have done for the last 4 decades then that is a fairly easy scam to pull off.

The thing is that Charles, Andrew, Di, Harry, etc, are just carrying on as that lot have for centuries - it is just that these days we are made aware of it and are not prepared to accept it. I bet they wish they'd been born in another era when they could have hoored it up in absolute luxury like all their predecessors.

I can't see anything being done about it when we are still part of the UK though.

i see in the daily ranger they are praising the investors who ploughed in 100 million pounds to win the league. is this the same ones who sat back and let them die when the owed the tax man the money that eventually killed them where were they then
Have I actually read this bollocks correctly, praising dipsticks at throwing away 100M to still remain skint with nothing but a pile of shit to show for your 100M 🤔
Sounds like a very easy attempt to fill the empty spaces between a huns ears with more shit to me.
So for 100M you pay 25p in shares, that by all accounts are worth 1p, so your 100M is only worth about 4M now, great investment that sounds.
Throw in the pile of shit that remains in the club, that all together still ain't worth as much as kyogo, sounds like great investment also.
So in theory, for your 100M you are still trying to operate while basically bankrupt yet again 🤔
Now that will be the investment worth celebrating when it's actually confirmed soon enough 😂

Have I actually read this bollocks correctly, praising dipsticks at throwing away 100M to still remain skint with nothing but a pile of shit to show for your 100M 🤔
Sounds like a very easy attempt to fill the empty spaces between a huns ears with more shit to me.
So for 100M you pay 25p in shares, that by all accounts are worth 1p, so your 100M is only worth about 4M now, great investment that sounds.
Throw in the pile of shit that remains in the club, that all together still ain't worth as much as kyogo, sounds like great investment also.
So in theory, for your 100M you are still trying to operate while basically bankrupt yet again 🤔
Now that will be the investment worth celebrating when it's actually confirmed soon enough 😂
100 million and they have just got Soutar on a pre contract signing and hope to steal Dundee Uniteds keeper on a free and have brought in a guy named Sands🤣🤣🤣🤣

100 million and they have just got Soutar on a pre contract signing and hope to steal Dundee Uniteds keeper on a free and have brought in a guy named Sands🤣🤣🤣🤣
Still not going to cover the debts boab, as everything is solely based upon gaining CL money for a number of years to reduce the overall debt that has been mounted still.
Obviously a reduction in the wage bill is well under way now, but until the overall debt as it currently stands, and anyone's guess upon what the actual figures are, but the continued raising of shares for confetti says it must still remain huge that would take years to reduce to start trading as a solvent company still

Still not going to cover the debts boab, as everything is solely based upon gaining CL money for a number of years to reduce the overall debt that has been mounted still.
Obviously a reduction in the wage bill is well under way now, but until the overall debt as it currently stands, and anyone's guess upon what the actual figures are, but the continued raising of shares for confetti says it must still remain huge that would take years to reduce to start trading as a solvent company still
Everything they do becomes a jelly n ice cream moment

1642185696721.png

Do we still need them?
Do we still want them?
I think once her Maj finally goes that will be the beginning of the end for the Monarchy.
She’s the last of the real old school.

Members online

Latest posts

Back