Huns New Manager Has Entered the Building

I really canny understand how the huns can appoint van bronkhurst.....Is he going to keep the same team.....where is the money coming from if he wants to buy new players.....thought they were skint......WTF is going on over there......😡😡
Exactly mate he needs to sell a couple of players rite away soon as the window opens so he then has the time to get whoever he wants the window is only a month so don't know how that's gonny work

Exactly mate he needs to sell a couple of players rite away soon as the window opens so he then has the time to get whoever he wants the window is only a month so don't know how that's gonny work
Couldn't give a bollocks about them scummy bastards, anyone wanting to associate themselves with such a shower of shit will always remain a prick for doing so in my book anyway

I’ll give them this much they lost a manager and got a replacement in before they played again how long did we wait for Howe before Ange came , and he did we’ll enough at Feyenoord Ive no idea if he is a cheque book manager or not besides he will know that the MIB are already signed and maybe he thinks he can get more out of what’s there already obviously I hope not but I think they could have done worse

I’ll give them this much they lost a manager and got a replacement in before they played again how long did we wait for Howe before Ange came , and he did we’ll enough at Feyenoord Ive no idea if he is a cheque book manager or not besides he will know that the MIB are already signed and maybe he thinks he can get more out of what’s there already obviously I hope not but I think they could have done worse
He's just came fae China where he won 2 in 12, he's a FUKIN DUD!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wunner who's gettin bumpt this time Tae fund him lol
Moreforless ti Villa fur £85
Kunt ti Leads fur Popo training £84
Tavipeno to Burnley jist fir 🌲 23p
Fashion conscious to Primark £8:99
Patterson to Manchester Rovers big fee
£14:99
Goldhun to Burntisland furra Glesca fair
He’ll ride anyhin £5 ten goes
Fire Sale Fire sale every Hun must go no serious offers considered we’re naw gettin any
All emails via Mehmett much cheapness inc

HH 🧳

Members online

Latest posts

Back