Huntrust.com

Spherical Planet

In these troubled financial times, folk are finding themselves struggling to look after and maintain their pet huns.

Although a few pieces of raw meat may not seem too much to ask, the semi-domesticated huns inherit greed and gluttony means that it always needs more.and more.

We also understand that it's extremely trying when they piss and shit all over the shop, but please remember that shitting in their own nest is a hardwired response, it's not their fault!!!

Please contribute to the King Dave hospice and know that every penny counts in ensuring that a sanctuary for ill-treaten huns will provide a safe haven and rabies shots for this endangered sub-species.

In these troubled financial times, folk are finding themselves struggling to look after and maintain their pet huns.

Although a few pieces of raw meat may not seem too much to ask, the semi-domesticated huns inherit greed and gluttony means that it always needs more.and more.

We also understand that it's extremely trying when they piss and shit all over the shop, but please remember that shitting in their own nest is a hardwired response, it's not their fault!!!

Please contribute to the King Dave hospice and know that every penny counts in ensuring that a sanctuary for ill-treaten huns will provide a safe haven and rabies shots for this endangered sub-species.
Jeso Spherical never knew it was so bad
I’ve been giving the Cat sum raw meat I never thought aboot giein it to the Undead unwashed Covid19 carryingcunts.
I’ll say 10 Thank fucks and 20 Hail hails as Penance 🙏
phew 😰

HH 🙏

Members online

Latest posts

Back