Hypocrisy

This one gonna run and run, Czech government has summoned the British ambassador to explain to explain why Britain’s most racist club are abusing kids
Absolutely shameful, it’s getting so the WHOLE of Europe are disgusted with their behaviour, they think their doing well the hun biased media in our inwards looking backward country are reporting it to their agenda….but the WHOLE of Europe have a different slant on the story

This one gonna run and run, Czech government has summoned the British ambassador to explain to explain why Britain’s most racist club are abusing kids
Absolutely shameful, it’s getting so the WHOLE of Europe are disgusted with their behaviour, they think their doing well the hun biased media in our inwards looking backward country are reporting it to their agenda….but the WHOLE of Europe have a different slant on the story
Hey they’ve just opened up a huge can of Bigotry who will watch them Uefa will their fans will now have be Angels and that’s never gonna.
Id like to think UEFA will have eyes on them

HH 🍀

I watched the match it was like one of those finals in Wembley where it's mostly kids and they cheer at every challenge free kick throw in corner absolutely any thing you've all seen them it's completely different from your run of the mill crowd.I know the msm are trying thier best to make a good defence of slippy but really it's embarrassing and now it seems the Czech people are very angry as they see this as an attack on thier children.everyone anyone unless your Czech children irish catholic Japanese footballers who play for celtic oh and benches.

I watched the match it was like one of those finals in Wembley where it's mostly kids and they cheer at every challenge free kick throw in corner absolutely any thing you've all seen them it's completely different from your run of the mill crowd.I know the msm are trying thier best to make a good defence of slippy but really it's embarrassing and now it seems the Czech people are very angry as they see this as an attack on thier children.everyone anyone unless your Czech children irish catholic Japanese footballers who play for celtic oh and benches.
:oops: the statues ,,,,don't forget the statues

Our “fans” Boo’d wee frimpong on his return to parkhead, yet no one on the 6 0’clock news said it was racist, according to my eyes he’s a coloured chap, what’s the difference? ………a DUP media squirrel launcher, set defector shields to max, set phasers to stun, Captain Kirk, trying to make mountains of mole hills, everyone laughing at them 🤣🤣

Our “fans” Boo’d wee frimpong on his return to parkhead, yet no one on the 6 0’clock news said it was racist, according to my eyes he’s a coloured chap, what’s the difference? ………a DUP media squirrel launcher, set defector shields to max, set phasers to stun, Captain Kirk, trying to make mountains of mole hills, everyone laughing at them 🤣🤣
Most ex players returning to there old stomping ground get booed!!happend for years,,,didn’t hear a outcry from they fuckwits last week when Boyd hyped the hoard up to boo wee griff,,greeting faced cunts,

I don't know if those of a sevco persuasion are embarrassed by these events; after all, they've not just ignored it in the history of their two clubs, they've encouraged, and indeed, participated in it.
It really says everything about the complicity of several sections of Scottish society when it takes folk from outside our shores to highlight the staggering hypocrisy involved with sevco.

Steven Gerrard must be wearing earplugs at home and away matches in Scotland.

Otherwise, he would be well aware of the vile racist rantings of his own club's supporters. Every match, without exception.

I believe he is as disgusted by racism, as we all are. But he should attempt to tackle it in his own back yard first.

Do not be selective where you want to highlight it, Mr. Gerrard.

It does a disservice to those who suffer from, and stand up to it every day.

Last edited:
I wonder if Sparta Prague know just what kind of songs the peepul sing on a weekly basis because if sevco is going to try to report Sparta Prague to UEFA, perhaps Sparta Prague would point out the consistent, constant racism of the sevco support in return.

It shows how much of a bad impression the huns made that Sparta Prague fans were booing Kamara when the original furore occured in a match involving Slavia Prague... Sparta's city rivals.

This guy will be getting hate mail from the Sons of William
'Comments turned off for this video' :rolleyes:
That always happens

A sad,sad little place stuck in a time that has never moved on. I have the misfortune to drive through the area now and again. Just the other week me and my son where pointing out the flag poles and even benches ( not George square ones) dedicated to the tribute act or the devils apron but seeing one house with a rag with the letters uvf on it didn’t make me angry as it once would I actually felt sorry for the brain dead delinquent who went out his way to put such shite up in the first place.

I am so sick of these cunts , there double standards and hypocrisy are disgusting and embarrassing , closed down twice last season for racism and now they are the victims , it’s a joke , the media and wannabe celebs like anwar have closed there ears to racism and sectarianism in Scotland for years because it’s not the right type of racism for them , anti catholic racism is acceptable in Scotland it’s part of life so it’s ok

kris Boyd today asks for a war on racism . Let’s have a war on all racism , anti Irish included is that ok kris ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back