Hypocrisy

If one day Scotland gains its independence and strives to rejoin the EU, every member state will have a veto. This diplomatic spat cause by TheRangers and the 'arse-licking' media really doesn't show Scotland in a favourable light. I have lived and worked in the Czech Republic these past 23 years and it is far from a perfect image of racial harmony, but the crap spouted about Czech kids is sure to lead to issues down the road. Scotland's shame are creating roadblocks that are slowing Scotland's progress. This will not blow over in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
If one day Scptland gains its independence and strives to rejoin the EU, every member state will have a veto. This diplomatic spat cause by TheRangers and the 'arse-licking' media really doesn't show Scotland in a favourable light. I have lived and worked in the Czech Republic these past 23 years and it is far from a perfect image of racial harmony, but the crap spouted about Czech kids is sure to lead to issues down the road. Scotland's shame are creating roadblocks that are slowing Scotland's progress. This will not blow over in a couple of weeks.
A very astute and far sighted observation PB. I'm not going to get all political here, most of you know my feelings on that. However, my own feelings regarding the establishment which has been complicit in fostering this shame is to change that very establishment. As things stand that simply won't happen.

If one day Scptland gains its independence and strives to rejoin the EU, every member state will have a veto. This diplomatic spat cause by TheRangers and the 'arse-licking' media really doesn't show Scotland in a favourable light. I have lived and worked in the Czech Republic these past 23 years and it is far from a perfect image of racial harmony, but the crap spouted about Czech kids is sure to lead to issues down the road. Scotland's shame are creating roadblocks that are slowing Scotland's progress. This will not blow over in a couple of weeks.
The only thing I would add to this is that Scotland's Shame and their ilk are predominantly unionist brexiteers and probably see this whole spat about Kamara as a success story for them.

As for this alleged racism ,I understood he was boo'd at because they see him as a liar, not because of the colour of his skin. Sevco should provide evidence of racism.

The only thing I would add to this is that Scotland's Shame and their ilk are predominantly unionist brexiteers and probably see this whole spat about Kamara as a success story for them.

As for this alleged racism ,I understood he was boo'd at because they see him as a liar, not because of the colour of his skin. Sevco should provide evidence of racism.
You are exactly right. He is viewed as a liar who played the race card.

Good letter sent to BBC, ITV, SNP etc
"Dear all

The narrative as appearing on BBC, ITV (and other) media the last 2 days is focused on the booing of a Rangers player, Glen Kamara.

A short while ago, Kyogo Furuhashi of Celtic was racially abused by Rangers fans on buses and also in the street.
At the recent match at Ibrox, Rangers v Celtic, virtually every single rangers fan was booing Kyogo Furuhashi. The rangers fans were singing "up to their knees in fenian blood".
The BBC reported it was "a great atmosphere".

I note that Kamara was the only player, black or otherwise to be 'booed' in Prague, indicating it could have more to do with the previous incident in Glasgow some months ago, when Kamara was banned for attacking the Prague player, following a racial slur by a Slavia Player (rightly banned).

Who has decided that booing is now racist?

If that is the case, why no reporting of the Kyogo Furuhashi incident?

It seems ironic that rangers are the only team in Scotland to have had a stand closed for racist chanting. That is racist, not sectarian. Similarly, there have been numerous incidents this past year that do not portray rangers fans in a favourable light. It's always a minority reported in the media.
Let me say this, there are 50000, yes almost every fan inside Ibrox, that sing a racist song including the lines "up to the knees in fenian blood". A minority? No, simply not the case.

Some journalistic scrutiny of this would not go amiss.

What sort of country do we want Scotland to be?

One where the media panders to influential or loud voices pushing their own narrative, or a country underpinned by decency, integrity, principles, fairness and above all, one that stands up to bullies, racists, cheats, swindlers and shysters.

Not a difficult question for most to answer - so let's start asking the question, and let's start in the media.

I'm aware there are certain views that are sadly entrenched in Scottish society and have been for decades; no mean feat but we must try with more than the occasional token arrest and perfunctory Statement."

Just to add a wee story to that as well,Years ago I was told by a guy in the pub at the time told me a story about rangers he used to work for John Deere (American farming Company )they were approached by a rangers rep for new machinery for grass cutting, tractor 🚜 the rangers rep asked to change the colours they were told were not suitable,and were told ,no way that just does not happen That’s the John Deere brand logo world wide were told that the Green was for the Grass and Yellow was for the Corn like or lump it ,they were told ,would not surprise me that
When we where both sponsored by NTL so was Newcastle and Aston Villa but the logos on their tops had a green letter in it ours and the huns where black and white. Work that one out

Reading a rag at my maws
Anwar the publicity seeking representative of Kamara states that UEFA are being put to shame by the SFA
Has this cunt just fell from the sky
Congratulating the deafest and blindest football association on earth 🤷‍♂️
the sfa had set up a tip off line where supporters can tip them off about racist conduct by other supporters
You couldn’t make it up could you

Talk about hypocrisy they've got snarlene on GB NEWS talking about the MP who got stabbed to death she's talking about MP'S need to watch the inflammatory language they use she's got a fcukin cheek to tell anybody to watch wot they say ffs the cow couldna help herself she had to bring up the ira killing an MP in the 80's canny believe she's got a job on a news (ano,ano 😳)network shower of arseholes 🤬

These are the same peepul who have accussed the Czech player Kubala of racism.
I wonder how Kamara will feel when he hears the racism against Irish immigrants
being sung at the top of the peepuls voices,will he be able to distinguish right from wrong or will he need somebody to whisper in his ear... the difference, maybe then he will realise,
There is no difference..

HH

Here we go down the same road again,,deflection road,every time they are
grabbed by the baws they go straight for deflection road..
About time they brought something genuine to the table and stop crying wolf..

HH.

Wee story ,My wife's pal used to work in the rangers restaurant years ago ,when Basil Boli signed he was taken for his lunch with John Greig and a few others as he leant forward to eat his soup a large gold crucifix dangles out his open shirt ,you could hear a pin drop and someone ran the length of the room and asked him to put on a club tie as it was the policy that ties were required in the restaurant 🤣

Wee story ,My wife's pal used to work in the rangers restaurant years ago ,when Basil Boli signed he was taken for his lunch with John Greig and a few others as he leant forward to eat his soup a large gold crucifix dangles out his open shirt ,you could hear a pin drop and someone ran the length of the room and asked him to put on a club tie as it was the policy that ties were required in the restaurant 🤣
a got fkd out when they noticed i had a paul mcstay testimonial t-shirt under my work shirt ,,,,feckin ragin they were

He just had to be in the background the biggest share of the dosh goes to :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1634326896284.png

Below

1634327075819.png

Huns fleeced for extra £23.01 yet strip belongs to same Guy who has the outlet to mass produce

Attachments

• 1634326689589.png
    1634326689589.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 1634326934339.png
    1634326934339.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I watched the match it was like one of those finals in Wembley where it's mostly kids and they cheer at every challenge free kick throw in corner absolutely any thing you've all seen them it's completely different from your run of the mill crowd.I know the msm are trying thier best to make a good defence of slippy but really it's embarrassing and now it seems the Czech people are very angry as they see this as an attack on thier children.everyone anyone unless your Czech children irish catholic Japanese footballers who play for celtic oh and benches.

There would appear to be a pattern emerging…

Members online

Latest posts

Back