Hypocrites at Daily Record

I never knew any of that. It's bang out of order if they can tell how you voted as its the basis of all democracy. You should email the electoral commision for an explanation, or your MP.
Apparently it's the new norm B. They are doing it everywhere.
The number that is a mix of letters on your card is the same as your number on the voters roll. Even if you don't have the card the number is next to your name on voters roll. They put the serial number on the ballot paper next to your unique code from the voters roll.
This happened at the last election too apparently. I never paid attention until today.
When did this first happen?
Watch what they do when you go to vote today.

Last edited:
I went to vote today and was shocked at what happened. I always thought we voted in a secret ballot. I gave them my card and she crossed my name of the list of voters. There is also a mix of letters and numbers on your card that are unique to you. The woman wrote this number on a separate sheet. She then asked her co worker for the serial number of the ballot paper. She wrote this serial number down next to my unique number.
I tried to explain to them that this is not right because the ballot paper number is tied to the mix of letters and numbers that identify me.
She said that's true but they would need the ballot box and the list of numbers to see what people voted. I told her that does not reassure me and that she and her co workers had access to both the list and the ballot box. She then said its to make sure you are who you say you are.
Let me know if the same thing happens today to any noise members.
Your vote is no longer a secret.
Same happened to me , asked ,,,reply was incases of recounts or discrepacys they can match vote card numbers with ballot paper numbers with the electoral role
the only safety net they've got incase trump calls it as a steal

Apparently it's the new norm B. They are doing it everywhere.
The number that is a mix of letters on your card is the same as your number on the voters roll. Even if you don't have the card the number is next to your name on voters roll. They put the serial number on the ballot paper next to your unique code from the voters roll.
This happened at the last election too apparently. I never paid attention until today.
When did this first happen?
Watch what they do when you go to vote today.
I don't vote. They're all liars. And after finding that out I definitely wont be again.

When there is nothing more than another Belgian Freebie to talk about the daily rag and it,s writer start searching for something more interesting to write about and where better to look than across the river where the writer is sure to find something interesting.
Unfortunately the subject he has chosen to write about is now not news but part of our history,maybe the writer would get a better story about ex sevco player and racism,or print something about sevco and their 4 favourite words,,,No Paying,,Free Agent..
I did not use the word Journalist in my text because a Journalist is someone who writes about what actually happens not what they want to happen as it was in this case..Jackson is Definitely the stuff you scrape from the bottom of your shoe when you discover you have stood on it..

HH.

See the bears out early again, should get the cctv off the bridges and give it to the social, let them know they can be employed as bridge cleaners and painters and stop their benefit, fit to hang banners fit to work and serve their country and pay tax.

View attachment 14262
Sorry guys going off on a tangent here, have just read James Forrest latest piece on the Celtic blog, where he states that we should stop going on about Ivan toney and the fact that we didn't sign him. Well sorry Jamesie but it's not the club I'm having a pop at, but our de facto director of football, pistol Pete who for the sake of his bonus didn't want to pay the money for a proven goalscorer who could have made a major impact on our season as well as being ideal for the clubs preferred business model. So will keep bringing it up as if we don't learn from it we are doomed to repeat it. HH

Sorry guys going off on a tangent here, have just read James Forrest latest piece on the Celtic blog, where he states that we should stop going on about Ivan toney and the fact that we didn't sign him. Well sorry Jamesie but it's not the club I'm having a pop at, but our de facto director of football, pistol Pete who for the sake of his bonus didn't want to pay the money for a proven goalscorer who could have made a major impact on our season as well as being ideal for the clubs preferred business model. So will keep bringing it up as if we don't learn from it we are doomed to repeat it. HH
He talks shite has always talked shite from the times he lectured Celtic fans on his hun infested to site to the now infamous ''in Brendan we trust '' shite he used to post daily

I went to vote today and was shocked at what happened. I always thought we voted in a secret ballot. I gave them my card and she crossed my name of the list of voters. There is also a mix of letters and numbers on your card that are unique to you. The woman wrote this number on a separate sheet. She then asked her co worker for the serial number of the ballot paper. She wrote this serial number down next to my unique number.
I tried to explain to them that this is not right because the ballot paper number is tied to the mix of letters and numbers that identify me.
She said that's true but they would need the ballot box and the list of numbers to see what people voted. I told her that does not reassure me and that she and her co workers had access to both the list and the ballot box. She then said its to make sure you are who you say you are.
Let me know if the same thing happens today to any noise members.
Your vote is no longer a secret.
I asked the guy what the numbers represented and he said "I dont know " I told him I was uncomfortable with the numbers attached to my ballot paper as it could identify me with my vote , he reckoned that " it's probably just so they know it's not us just putting ballot papers in ourselves" I said isnt that the same thing ? Guy genuinely hadnt thought about it but could see the wheels turning as I left ( I didn't present my voting card) but I couldnt see the same numbers that were on the card , on the papers.

Back