Hypocrites at Daily Record

dungloe67

Back page of DR.
Calling UEFA hypocrites because they are going to be a part of this social media boycott. After only giving Kudela ‘a slap on the wrist’.
I can’t remember the DR giving Shane Duffy 3 pages in their rag about the racism that he received.
Of course in Scotland, sectarianism isn’t racism, especially if your a Catholic.
So the DR are hypocrites as well.

Back page of DR.
Calling UEFA hypocrites because they are going to be a part of this social media boycott. After only giving Kudela ‘a slap on the wrist’.
I can’t remember the DR giving Shane Duffy 3 pages in their rag about the racism that he received.
Of course in Scotland, sectarianism isn’t racism, especially if your a Catholic.
....just as all those who contribute, buy and read their crap are, especially low-life turds like James Moncur, a so called joke writer.....he really is the clownshoes of the decade.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back page of DR.
So the DR are hypocrites as well

I don't buy it anymore mate, what was their take on Zander the jolly green giant being called a Fenian C##t???

Back page of DR.
Wit ye daeing reading yon shite rag,Dungloe ah don’t want tae Ken one of us is wasting their time wi that

Is this why they went to University and studied hard, to work for the Daily Record, The Sun or the Star? Journalists? They are many things but Journalist is not one of them. Imagine having to put your name to some of these so called stories. Some people have absolutely no shame and will say and do anything for a weekly wage.
When ye start saying things for money ye lose all credibility.

Is this why they went to University and studied hard, to work for the Daily Record, The Sun or the Star? Journalists? They are many things but Journalist is not one of them. Imagine having to put your name to some of these so called stories. Some people have absolutely no shame and will say and do anything for a weekly wage.
When ye start saying things for money ye lose all credibility.
Presstitutes as Gerald Celente calls them

Anybody at the Daily Dump/Sunday Mail getting on their high horse about the evils of racism and bigotry should maybe have a wee think about their rags' behaviour over the years....plenty of their hacks have acted as defenders, apologists, shit-stirrers and opportunistic mutes when it's come to dealing with those spouting anti-Catholic bigotry and anti-Irish racism.

These hacks can drop the whole 'holier than thou' act, they conveniently forget their own history of excuse making, whataboutery, toxic articles and strategic silences when it's come to anti-Catholic and anti-Irish incidents involving their favourite club's support or their political allies! Not to mention the occasions when one or two of their most prominent hacks have used the term 'plastic paddies' when having a wee rant about Celtic supporters.

The absolute brass neck on these c*nts!

Anybody at the Daily Dump/Sunday Mail getting on their high horse about the evils of racism and bigotry should maybe have a wee think about their rags' behaviour over the years....plenty of their hacks have acted as defenders, apologists, shit-stirrers and opportunistic mutes when it's come to dealing with those spouting anti-Catholic bigotry and anti-Irish racism.

These hacks can drop the whole 'holier than thou' act, they conveniently forget their own history of excuse making, whataboutery, toxic articles and strategic silences when it's come to anti-Catholic and anti-Irish incidents involving their favourite club's support or their political allies! Not to mention the occasions when one or two of their most prominent hacks have used the term 'plastic paddies' when having a wee rant about Celtic supporters.

You've more or less summed up why I stopped buying this keech many years ago S2. Will never buy it again.

Back page of DR.
I can’t believe a Celtic fan would be so cynical
Hypocrites in the Scottish media
I mean really
It’s just another conspiracy theory from a deluded keyboard warrior

think that’s the party line covered

🤣🤣

wouldn’t give them the purchase price even if it was 36 pages of nigella in the buff

Exactly right Shadow. I just watched Slippy on Sky Sports news taking the moral high ground on race and racism. It's stomach churning listening to this bastard who takes his wages from a dyed in the wool discriminatory institution like sevco.

Ibrox on a Saturday was where the far right sold more papers than anywhere else in the UK. The same clubs fans are regularly punished by UEFA for racist songs.
Yet they have the cheek to lecture people about racism. Cheeky sevvie bastards.

Back page of DR.
And I thought it was Assholes at the Daily Retard. How could I have been so wrong 😋😋😋😋😋

Members online

Latest posts

Back