Hypocrites at Daily Record

Anybody at the Daily Dump/Sunday Mail getting on their high horse about the evils of racism and bigotry should maybe have a wee think about their rags' behaviour over the years....plenty of their hacks have acted as defenders, apologists, shit-stirrers and opportunistic mutes when it's come to dealing with those spouting anti-Catholic bigotry and anti-Irish racism.

These hacks can drop the whole 'holier than thou' act, they conveniently forget their own history of excuse making, whataboutery, toxic articles and strategic silences when it's come to anti-Catholic and anti-Irish incidents involving their favourite club's support or their political allies! Not to mention the occasions when one or two of their most prominent hacks have used the term 'plastic paddies' when having a wee rant about Celtic supporters.

The absolute brass neck on these c*nts!

Aye!

Thugs and Thieves comes to mind.....fuck the Daily Hun and all who sail in her...

I can’t believe a Celtic fan would be so cynical
Hypocrites in the Scottish media
I mean really
It’s just another conspiracy theory from a deluded keyboard warrior

think that’s the party line covered

🤣🤣

wouldn’t give them the purchase price even if it was 36 pages of nigella in the buff

Any naked photies you may have of Nigella should be posted forthwith.....purely in the interests of satisfying the curiosity of the contributors to the Noise...

Exactly right Shadow. I just watched Slippy on Sky Sports news taking the moral high ground on race and racism. It's stomach churning listening to this bastard who takes his wages from a dyed in the wool discriminatory institution like sevco.

Ibrox on a Saturday was where the far right sold more papers than anywhere else in the UK. The same clubs fans are regularly punished by UEFA for racist songs.
Yet they have the cheek to lecture people about racism. Cheeky sevvie bastards.
"
" A Club Open To Everyone".🙄...reeks of hypocrisy.

Have bought 1 newspaper in about 2 years and that was just for painting roon the skirting boards. Even then I wouldnt buy that bog roll bought the independent never read any of it , skirting looks braw though
Are you no better aff using a paint bush to paint the skirting boards? Never tried using a newspaper, I take it you roll it up and cut the ends into strips, I’ll give it a go next time 👍🤣

I went to vote today and was shocked at what happened. I always thought we voted in a secret ballot. I gave them my card and she crossed my name of the list of voters. There is also a mix of letters and numbers on your card that are unique to you. The woman wrote this number on a separate sheet. She then asked her co worker for the serial number of the ballot paper. She wrote this serial number down next to my unique number.
I tried to explain to them that this is not right because the ballot paper number is tied to the mix of letters and numbers that identify me.
She said that's true but they would need the ballot box and the list of numbers to see what people voted. I told her that does not reassure me and that she and her co workers had access to both the list and the ballot box. She then said its to make sure you are who you say you are.
Let me know if the same thing happens today to any noise members.
Your vote is no longer a secret.

I went to vote today and was shocked at what happened. I always thought we voted in a secret ballot. I gave them my card and she crossed my name of the list of voters. There is also a mix of letters and numbers on your card that are unique to you. The woman wrote this number on a separate sheet. She then asked her co worker for the serial number of the ballot paper. She wrote this serial number down next to my unique number.
I tried to explain to them that this is not right because the ballot paper number is tied to the mix of letters and numbers that identify me.
She said that's true but they would need the ballot box and the list of numbers to see what people voted. I told her that does not reassure me and that she and her co workers had access to both the list and the ballot box. She then said its to make sure you are who you say you are.
Should have pulled out your driving licence and told her i know who I am do you know who the fuck you are, voting is confidential and private to your rights, tell them to fuck off wee snoopy cow.

I never knew any of that. It's bang out of order if they can tell how you voted as its the basis of all democracy. You should email the electoral commision for an explanation, or your MP.

I can’t believe a Celtic fan would be so cynical
Hypocrites in the Scottish media
I mean really
It’s just another conspiracy theory from a deluded keyboard warrior

think that’s the party line covered

🤣🤣

wouldn’t give them the purchase price even if it was 36 pages of nigella in the buff
Aye yi wid ya big Nigel la Kennedy fan yi
But didny Ken yi liked Violinist’s STG.

HH 🎻

I never knew any of that. It's bang out of order if they can tell how you voted as its the basis of all democracy. You should email the electoral commision for an explanation, or your MP.
It’s ok now if you’ve been vaccinated they can track you via Tinternet the Covid19 Jag I had has ESP built in last night I was thinking to masell I’d like a Fish supper
And ma implants ordered yin and paid for it
And had it delivered Wow 😳 you say it disnae work right cause there wiz nae Salt or Sauce oan it ya Barsteward yi Gill bates
( in case thur listening) thank fuck fur ma split Personalities.

HH 😱

That's a strange one you dont even need your card to vote

It’s ok now if you’ve been vaccinated they can track you via Tinternet the Covid19 Jag I had has ESP built in last night I was thinking to masell I’d like a Fish supper
And ma implants ordered yin and paid for it
And had it delivered Wow 😳 you say it disnae work right cause there wiz nae Salt or Sauce oan it ya Barsteward yi Gill bates
( in case thur listening) thank fuck fur ma split Personalities.

HH 😱
Who delivered it? Just Think then Eat.

Members online

Latest posts

Back