'I’m a Celtic player and I’m happy to be a Celtic player,' Odsonne Edouard

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
We have to enjoy him while we have him. Play him all the time, except on those plastic carpets like the one at Hamilton, its not worth the injury risk. Start him every game at Celtic park and away in Europe. Give the other lads a start in Scotland and maybe some away games in Europe too maybe to let them prove their worth. I think we will be lucky to hang on to him in the January window.
Its just the way it is, hope i'm wrong though.

'Take some sort of astronomical bid' for Celtic to sell Edouard, former Celt states...

If and when he does depart,it should be with our blessing ,and thanks for the fab memories,I for one won’t grudge him his move ,he deserves it , BUT, at the moment he is here and ENJOYING every minute, no matter what shit is printed ,it don’t matter ,! We have a winner,a fab bhoy ,deserved player of the month ,hh

'Take some sort of astronomical bid' for Celtic to sell Edouard, former Celt states...

Thirty million !! You gotta be kidding. That means the Greetin Buffalo must be worth forty or fifty.
I do like a little sarcasm of an evening.

HEs away in the summer. Lawell will cash in and he will want a move sadly. My fear is Lawell cashes in at the Jan window. But, bottom line is first high bid and he’s off weakening us as a team. No doubt Lawell will splash about £3m of the £30m we get for him as a replacement, if at all.

Back