I did it 'cause the zombies blanked 'em

Weedocbhoy60

I bought a used car last week. Can u guess which on line company I used ???
You're right bhoys and ghirls I used Cinch. The company sponsoring the league our team plays in. The company that the Zombies refuse to acknowledge. That the Zombies blanked them was part of the reason I used Cinch, the other part was the part exchange deal I got on my 14yr old fiesta.
Which brings me to another question....... Why can the Zombies be allowed to blank the LEAGUE'S sponsor?????? Surely there has to be sanctions ????? What kind of sanctions I here u ask ???
Maybe they should be relegated to the fourth division of the AAMBL ( Ayrshire Amateur Masonic Brothers League).
Seriously, how come these fuckers get to do what ever the hell they like ?????? ( rhetorical question really)

You're right bhoys and ghirls I used Cinch. The company sponsoring the league our team plays in. The company that the Zombies refuse to acknowledge. That the Zombies blanked them was part of the reason I used Cinch, the other part was the part exchange deal I got on my 14yr old fiesta.
Which brings me to another question....... Why can the Zombies be allowed to blank the LEAGUE'S sponsor?????? Surely there has to be sanctions ????? What kind of sanctions I here u ask ???
Maybe they should be relegated to the fourth division of the AAMBL ( Ayrshire Amateur Masonic Brothers League).
Seriously, how come these fuckers get to do what ever the hell they like ?????? ( rhetorical question really)
Because Scottish football and the referees association are run by the Masonic order 😡

Sanctions? That's a good one! Today that fuckwit Doncaster is boasting that he has managed to broker a deal so that Cinch continue to pump money into Scottish fitba but the toilet slurping brethern don't have to participate. What a trully amazing administrator and negotiator that useless twat is!

Anyhow, I heard the real reason you used Cinch was because you were a massive Rylan fan.

I know it's totally and disgusting that the Hun fucks should be allowed to get any money whatsoever from this clinch deal.
But if you put another spin upon things, cinch I believe have become one of the biggest sponsors within British sport at present.
So a club trying to promote just how British the thick fucks remains and yet still wanting to boycott the biggest British sponsor in sport, only confirms what a totally fucked up joke of a club they remain and long may it remain that way.
There whole brand keeps them as the laughing stock still within British sport and the thick fucks are still to blind to see it still.

Sanctions? That's a good one! Today that fuckwit Doncaster is boasting that he has managed to broker a deal so that Cinch continue to pump money into Scottish fitba but the toilet slurping brethern don't have to participate. What a trully amazing administrator and negotiator that useless twat is!

Anyhow, I heard the real reason you used Cinch was because you were a massive Rylan fan.
The record are reporting that although sevco don't need to participate in the deal, they will still receive the money.
Celtic should tell them that they aren't going to use the cinch branding either and the next time the SPFL get a sponsor, we should just go and get our own deal. That way we get paid twice

The record are reporting that although sevco don't need to participate in the deal, they will still receive the money.
Celtic should tell them that they aren't going to use the cinch branding either and the next time the SPFL get a sponsor, we should just go and get our own deal. That way we get paid twice
How the hell does Doncaster think he will be able to persuade other sponsors to put money into our sport when they will be blanked and actively hidden from the media by the second largest club? It is pathetic and a ridiculous way for the top person to conduct business. The arrogant arsehole is a coward and incompetent and should be sacked immediately.

How the hell does Doncaster think he will be able to persuade other sponsors to put money into our sport when they will be blanked and actively hidden from the media by the second largest club? It is pathetic and a ridiculous way for the top person to conduct business. The arrogant arsehole is a coward and incompetent and should be sacked immediately.
Not only that , it's against their own rules. Every team has to participate in their sponsorship deals.

Simple, the media and SFA rely on a pretendy gers to keep them in a job, the media would have nothing to talk about and the SFA cannot raise sponsorship as they fail to promote the whole Scottish game in a better light, or promote it with investment thus, hanging onto an old firm tag chestnut even though one half was liquidated, But, more importantly when thick cunts are fed a daily diet of hatred and live in the past (1690 ) then whats not to like when these same gullible retards can be fleeced all day long by feeding them daily shite and deludamol therefore our liars up here,for a price, will lie on their behalf that it was a Bobby Ewan moment for the wonga.

Nonce shouders alert below

Last edited:
If Cinch are stupid enough to agree to one team not advertising their product then they are either very stupid indeed or the publicity they get from the arrangement suits them.

If the other teams in the league are happy about one team getting some of the sponsorship money for nothing and do or say nothing then more fool them.

If the SPFL agree to one team not sponsoring the leagues main sponsor that is tantamount to corruption imho. Unless they make it optional for the other teams in the league also. For instance I know of one club that uses parks of Hamilton coaches would they not be able to cite a conflict of interest due to the coach company being owed by the same person as the parks second hand car company.

Anyhoo I smell shite here.

Last edited:
Because they have dirt on the SFA and all clubs inc Celtic on the 5WA. They are blackmailing everyone involved.
Its time it was in the open, regardless of who did what so those bastards have nothing on anyone and then its back to a level playing field as far as the games politics are concerned.

I have NO idea who or what that is. Must be an age thing.

Members online

Latest posts

Back