I did it 'cause the zombies blanked 'em

I bought a used car last week. Can u guess which on line company I used ???
You're right bhoys and ghirls I used Cinch. The company sponsoring the league our team plays in. The company that the Zombies refuse to acknowledge. That the Zombies blanked them was part of the reason I used Cinch, the other part was the part exchange deal I got on my 14yr old fiesta.
Which brings me to another question....... Why can the Zombies be allowed to blank the LEAGUE'S sponsor?????? Surely there has to be sanctions ????? What kind of sanctions I here u ask ???
Maybe they should be relegated to the fourth division of the AAMBL ( Ayrshire Amateur Masonic Brothers League).
Seriously, how come these fuckers get to do what ever the hell they like ?????? ( rhetorical question really)
Were I marketing director of cinch I'm sure the CEO would have me up in front of a big desk asking wtf are we paying them for ? you're fired.
Must be a breach of contract surely?
They should simply have their cut withheld by cinch is what cinch CEO me would do until they comply.
It's a shoite deal in comparison to lesser nations granted but still the best deal or leagues ever seen.
Pardon me ignaranse but, what exactly is the zombie problem with cinch's cash?
Why are they doing this ?
Havent payed attention to them .

Were I marketing director of cinch I'm sure the CEO would have me up in front of a big desk asking wtf are we paying them for ? you're fired.
Must be a breach of contract surely?
They should simply have their cut withheld by cinch is what cinch CEO me would do until they comply.
It's a shoite deal in comparison to lesser nations granted but still the best deal or leagues ever seen.
Pardon me ignaranse but, what exactly is the zombie problem with cinch's cash?
Why are they doing this ?
Havent payed attention to them .
One of the zombie directors has a second hand car lot and doesn’t want competition from Cinch for the gullibles coinage

One of the zombie directors has a second hand car lot and doesn’t want competition from Cinch for the gullibles coinage
Fs is that it? Fkn unreal definately withhold their cut and see if they are still so supportive of their director .
Something we all know the answer to.
Sevco dont have a leg to stand on with this should be fined, then hung drawn and quartered.
Or worse stick their director in the tower with Andrew, no wait he'd probably see that as an honour to be with paedo pizza muncher.
Imagine using your own daughter as an alibi then paying £12 million payout.
Pizza express should also seek compensation for bringing their name into it as well

I bought a used car last week. Can u guess which on line company I used ???
You're right bhoys and ghirls I used Cinch. The company sponsoring the league our team plays in. The company that the Zombies refuse to acknowledge. That the Zombies blanked them was part of the reason I used Cinch, the other part was the part exchange deal I got on my 14yr old fiesta.
Which brings me to another question....... Why can the Zombies be allowed to blank the LEAGUE'S sponsor?????? Surely there has to be sanctions ????? What kind of sanctions I here u ask ???
Maybe they should be relegated to the fourth division of the AAMBL ( Ayrshire Amateur Masonic Brothers League).
Seriously, how come these fuckers get to do what ever the hell they like ?????? ( rhetorical question really)
As long as you avoided Park's apparently all they sell is Hundas, Ranjur Rovers, Nisshuns and some old leftover Datshuns....

Because Scottish football and the referees association are run by the Masonic order 😡
could argue the same brotherhood runs the western world if not the whole thing

red white blue black pink green orange yellow

its almost like the game snooker got its colour hierarchy from te political colour fre left to right like a masonic rainbow

the connection between football clubs and their colours and their caste in the court system might just point to a burghermeister build a city (bildeberg gildeberg)

the makers od money and monetary systems and who gets away with scamming and who does not.

red white and blue

and double cross flags

red white and black is one click to the right

eyes wide shut colour coded system expose is red white blue

every country with red white blue flags are run of the masons for the masons by the masons, they are a caste above humanity due to enlightenment and are peepo

peepo is interchangeable with masons

they are the electors of the estates

peepo without at least yeoman grade are vileins and serfs are norra peepo and therefore their votes dont count in democracy

its a supreme court judgement manifest plainly in the dredd scott democractic judge decision that led to american civil war

it is whig policy
it is conservative policy

all else is lip service to pretend lower than 3rd estate have rights in peepo land

no decision has ever gone against the peepo in court

always settle out of court with no binding judgement to prevent it occuring again

postponed to a later date that never comes

peepo justice

of the peepo
for the peepo
by the peepo

move along nothing to see watp

could argue the same brotherhood runs the western world if not the whole thing

red white blue black pink green orange yellow

its almost like the game snooker got its colour hierarchy from te political colour fre left to right like a masonic rainbow

the connection between football clubs and their colours and their caste in the court system might just point to a burghermeister build a city (bildeberg gildeberg)

the makers od money and monetary systems and who gets away with scamming and who does not.

red white and blue

and double cross flags

red white and black is one click to the right

eyes wide shut colour coded system expose is red white blue

every country with red white blue flags are run of the masons for the masons by the masons, they are a caste above humanity due to enlightenment and are peepo

peepo is interchangeable with masons

they are the electors of the estates

peepo without at least yeoman grade are vileins and serfs are norra peepo and therefore their votes dont count in democracy

its a supreme court judgement manifest plainly in the dredd scott democractic judge decision that led to american civil war

it is whig policy
it is conservative policy

all else is lip service to pretend lower than 3rd estate have rights in peepo land

no decision has ever gone against the peepo in court

always settle out of court with no binding judgement to prevent it occuring again

postponed to a later date that never comes

peepo justice

of the peepo
for the peepo
by the peepo

move along nothing to see watp
Tarzan

Tarzan can you he....
Some monkey is touchin bananas again,
T T could you wait till i'm pissed before your next lesson on flags please.

That’s a ridiculous situation the spfl have got everyone into,,they hun bastards get there portion of the money from cinch and are allowed to advertise freely on there own!!so when teams go to the piggery it’ll be whoever the huns have signed up to that get advertised??why have they docile twats at celtic no stepped in here?

That’s a ridiculous situation the spfl have got everyone into,,they hun bastards get there portion of the money from cinch and are allowed to advertise freely on there own!!so when teams go to the piggery it’ll be whoever the huns have signed up to that get advertised??why have they docile twats at celtic no stepped in here?
There's defo something fishy in this deal. They don't do the advertising yet still get their cut of the money. Someone's having a giraffe but that's to be expected from the heid bummers in Scottish fitba.

Members online

Latest posts

Back