I feel like a traitor

feckin traitor :p
i mean come on, its the ups and downs of a celtic fan
only our/your club can bring such emotion out of you
don't apologise, it brings something out that nothing else can
its a part of you and it gets to the place in your heart that not much else can
i mind i had cousins over from canada and we did the celtic tour
my mum says to my dad as he hugged the cup with the big ears
that fucking lump of metals had more affection aff you than ive had in the last 20 years
thats twice you've dragged me along here and twice you've hugged it like you never wanted to let go
my dads reply, its ears are twice the size of yours and i can talk to it without rebuke,
whereas appearance wise maggie, you'd need to turn it upside down to take your form
luckily there were others there or maggie would have offered shuggie the brazen head solution
and won convincingly

I am definitely a traitor I have won Β£600 betting against the hoops in the last week ,I am a gutted Tim but a least I am not a gutted skint tim

Ghostie, I have not posted on here for weeks as I am so scunnered that I can think of nothing constructive to say. I do keep reading the opinions on this site though because there are a good variety of views and for the most part the contributors are first and foremost Celtic fans. I for one value the opinions of all of them and agree as well as disagree with most of them, yours included πŸ€”. Whatever your decision I wish you well. HH☘

Ghostie, i feel sad if you leave this forum.
We all have our own views and opinions about where our club is going on this journey. I believe that we are being let down by the board and often my comments could be taken as conspiratorial but when we are left with our club practicing in a way with no transparency then it’s easy to come up with events/results that we have no idea how they have come about. I imagine there are many who disagree but that is the point so we can have debate about them.
Would be great if you change your mind so please think about it.

Ghostie, i feel sad if you leave this forum.
We all have our own views and opinions about where our club is going on this journey. I believe that we are being let down by the board and often my comments could be taken as conspiratorial but when we are left with our club practicing in a way with no transparency then it’s easy to come up with events/results that we have no idea how they have come about. I imagine there are many who disagree but that is the point so we can have debate about them.
Would be great if you change your mind so please think about it.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Morning Ghostie and all who read this like you some of the suggestions on what action to take does not sit well with me I like others on here have supported Celtic for over 70 years some great years and some I have dispared over, no matter what we think of the Directors and management they know each and everyone of them know how we feel,no I again like many others will support Celtic as long as I live through the bad and like the last 9 years the good,do we honestly want to take the same action as the Sevco Huns,like any partnership good times and some hard to times but like you I will continue to support Celtic this will go away and good times will return and people will vent their anger in whatever way but please man stay with us and fight the good fight

C'mon Ghostie no need to chuck it, the beauty of having a diverse following be it in class or culture is we will all have a different outlook or perspective on things.

Besides what else are you going to do just now, the Taxis are deed and you can't be getting much work DJ' ing these days either.

H.H
Spot on 50. Cannae cure this addiction to Celtic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

I read that blog this morning and his analysis and quite unlike me sent a response agreeing with him. The use of " entitlement" sits uncomfortably with Celtic as its more associated with Govan but experience tells you that victory is much sweeter when you have experienced loss. We have unprecedented success and sooner or later loss would happen I can accept, it's sport, but what I'm finding harder to accept in this season of all seasons is a lack of unity in our squad and not giving 100%
Anyway you shouldn't walk on the back of your opinion being denigrated, that's blogs.
A blog open to all ( Celtic supporters)
Hope you stay with it.
HH
Thanks "L" My exile didn't last long ( just didn't want to cause offence with my rant ) πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

No no no no who have you offended ghostie No cunt don’t let trolls drive you away mate your opinion good or bad is your opinion and nothing to feel ashamed about , if anything cunts like me with my snidey outlook should maybe think what there posting mate , you go they bastards have won mate cmon the ghostie HH πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€YNWA
Thanks Ian πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Members online

Back