"I have a great affiliation with Israel,” Neil Lennon's Job Hunting Charm Offensive

WTF is he on about?? A great affiliation way Israel!!!! why because he had a couple of Jews in his team?? He obviously realises he's not getting a decent job on our shores so he's touting himself abkut like an old hooker wish he wid retire all the gether tbh

Neil Lennon needs to learn when to shut his Fucking cave. He's an idiot who thinks he's smart, deadly combination. Also, utterly no self-awareness. Clown. He wants to fuck off before me and others like me, consider him worse than a clown. He was present for most of pistol pete's fucking brainfarts and said precious fuck all against anything 😤

If lenny does get a job in Israel my only advice would be don't buy a house or land they will just throw you of it and give it to a Jewish family might be better renting. Ask any Palestinian who where lucky to escape with thier lives or you could talk to the relatives of the unfortunate ones who where murdered.

Leave him to it ffs.

Different places I've worked I've worked with different nationalities.

If I had a choice to work abroad based on the people I met I have a list.
Same goes for places I wouldn't go even on holiday because I worked with a few I clashed with.
It's mental but if you get 3 instances where you say that @#$%# cunt.
Your not booking a holiday there.
Or in lennys case touting for a job on the only platform that's available...media

Most of the foreigners I've worked with that are football fans you make sure you let them know rangers and the fans when they are supporting are cunts.
They work that out without help.

The boys go out for a pint, one of the lads wants to watch his team so that's how it goes. You end up keeping an eye out for their results to congrat or rip the piss. Same for them
Or during cup games or Internationals it's an excuse for a pint. Or if it's on some shite stream it's the united nations rocking up to a flat with a kergo.
Host has a bit of grub sorted.

So through football you gain an affiliation with the country.

Lenny by having his agent contact and a few players, that he probably helped settle with a knowledge of the culture or teams they support.

If he wants to get the fuck out of dodge what's the need for the pelters?

Being a football manager or player you get to travel, are invited to places, scout. Are invited places.

Is it that dishonest for him to say he has links to the country? Clicked with people from that country.

It isn't.
It's a non story that shouldn't attract any sort of uproar or snipes.

Leave him to it

Last edited:
Leave him to it ffs.

Different places I've worked I've worked with different nationalities.

If I had a choice to work abroad based on the people I met I have a list.
Same goes for places I wouldn't go even on holiday because I worked with a few I clashed with.
It's mental but if you get 3 instances where you say that @#$%# cunt.
Your not booking a holiday there.
Or in lennys case touting for a job on the only platform that's available...media

Most of the foreigners I've worked with that are football fans you make sure you let them know rangers and the fans when they are supporting are cunts.
They work that out without help.

The boys go out for a pint, one of the lads wants to watch his team so that's how it goes. You end up keeping an eye out for their results to congrat or rip the piss. Same for them
Or during cup games or Internationals it's an excuse for a pint. Or if it's on some shite stream it's the united nations rocking up to a flat with a kergo.
Host has a bit of grub sorted.

So through football you gain an affiliation with the country.

Lenny by having his agent contact and a few players, that he probably helped settle with a knowledge of the culture or teams they support.

If he wants to get the fuck out of dodge what's the need for the pelters?

Being a football manager or player you get to travel, are invited to places, scout. Are invited places.

Is it that dishonest for him to say he has links to the country? Clicked with people from that country.

It isn't.
It's a non story that shouldn't attract any sort of uproar or snipes.

Leave him to it
NINTCHDBPICT000638018896.jpg

He has become a pathetic tosser now.

I think it's more a case of him further exposing the 'pathetic tosser' he's always been.
Lennon is a self-absorbed mercenary who has never displayed an inkling of integrity, decency or any principles. Decisions made early in his football career were the signal for what was to come. The amount of shite I had thrown at me on here for pointing out the obvious but nobody can say I never towl yiz!

I just hope he gets a job somewhere far enough away that we don’t have to listen to any more of his pish

All I have to say is that it is an irrelevant statement. My opinion is:
" Fine Neil, go live there then ".

Last edited:
That's Israel 1-nil up on Scotland.....They're laffin at us fur booing all the time their anthem was on....

Maybe he worked the Kibbutz as a youngster?

Mind you that statement probably rules him out of the Newcastle and Dundee United jobs. 🙄🙄
Maybe a reader at Cambridge or a Coach driver in Oxford reading timetablesb either way i think a piss up in Ilfracombe would do him good.

Back