I love the smell of Sevco pain on a Monday morning.

Theverdict1

I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunrise, went out to feed the birds, they won't leave me alone, but I don't want them to starve. As I stood there, my mind drifted back to the comedy gold of the day before, and where do you start on that?

First up, soaking up the totally impartial, cough, cough, panel on the preposterously bad Sky presentation. Was Boyd wearing a corset? I guess we will never know, I didn't know they did a waist coat model. Isn't science wonderful? His sidekick was McCann, trying hard to seem as if a Hearts victory wouldn't end him. Although at the end both him and Corset looked as if they had just heard their entire families had been wiped out by that Chinese virus.

Hearts went toe to toe from the tunnel to back down the tunnel at the end, with three precious points. Their fans at the end shouting cheat cheat as the ref gave his team decisions that looked at worst, he was totally having a laugh, to at best, trying to help them score an equaliser. It was edgy stuff and my arse was going like a rabbits nostrils, as time seemed to stand still in those last minutes.

The end eventually came and I let out a roar that had the cat seriously considering moving in with the neighbours. A small jig may have ensued, whose asking?

In times like these I do what I always do to keep the high running. I popped into FF to see how The Rationals were taking it all. Not well is my overall recollection. Not well at all. If the teeth gnashing kept up, I remember thinking they might need Boyd's dentists number to get themselves new shiny Dulux Superwhite false teeth like his.

It was very funny, very funny indeed. People turning on Gerrard, people turning on Morelos, people turning on Kamara, people turning on their transfer window, but mostly people turning dark purple.

Still laughing, I texted my bluenose pal. A pal who after they beat us loved texting, couldn't get enough of it. I knew he wouldn't be too interested in reading a long text, so kept it brief. It simply said,

9iar.

He hasn't got back to me and I would ask you all to keep him in your thoughts, if the grin on your face looks like fading. I will keep reaching out to him in this difficult time. It's what I do and who I am.

I read the MSM reaction to wallow in their misery and I have to say, that's better than any funny joke to lift your spirits. It really is. I have also enjoyed the funny tweets from our fans, some are comedic genius and I salute you all.

We are now in a position of strength and an axe is at hand in the form of the window to finish them off. Let's pick it up and bring it down on their hopes.

I think I might try again to contact my pal. His face will be tripping him, his heart will be broken, the reality he had convinced himself was actual reality, will now be replaced by the actual, actual reality, that the Glasgow Celtic will put him and his team where they belong. Watching our perfectly formed arses dissapear over the 9iar horizon.

And the sun is still shining, the birds have been fed and we are 5 points clear. Is there a better way to wake up on a Monday morning after Sevco collapsing?

Eh, naw.

I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunrise, went out to feed the birds, they won't leave me alone, but I don't want them to starve. As I stood there, my mind drifted back to the comedy gold of the day before, and where do you start on that?

First up, soaking up the totally impartial, cough, cough, panel on the preposterously bad Sky presentation. Was Boyd wearing a corset? I guess we will never know, I didn't know they did a waist coat model. Isn't science wonderful? His sidekick was McCann, trying hard to seem as if a Hearts victory wouldn't end him. Although at the end both him and Corset looked as if they had just heard their entire families had been wiped out by that Chinese virus.

Hearts went toe to toe from the tunnel to back down the tunnel at the end, with three precious points. Their fans at the end shouting cheat cheat as the ref gave his team decisions that looked at worst, he was totally having a laugh, to at best, trying to help them score an equaliser. It was edgy stuff and my arse was going like a rabbits nostrils, as time seemed to stand still in those last minutes.

The end eventually came and I let out a roar that had the cat seriously considering moving in with the neighbours. A small jig may have ensued, whose asking?

In times like these I do what I always do to keep the high running. I popped into FF to see how The Rationals were taking it all. Not well is my overall recollection. Not well at all. If the teeth gnashing kept up, I remember thinking they might need Boyd's dentists number to get themselves new shiny Dulux Superwhite false teeth like his.

It was very funny, very funny indeed. People turning on Gerrard, people turning on Morelos, people turning on Kamara, people turning on their transfer window, but mostly people turning dark purple.

Still laughing, I texted my bluenose pal. A pal who after they beat us loved texting, couldn't get enough of it. I knew he wouldn't be too interested in reading a long text, so kept it brief. It simply said,

9iar.

He hasn't got back to me and I would ask you all to keep him in your thoughts, if the grin on your face looks like fading. I will keep reaching out to him in this difficult time. It's what I do and who I am.

I read the MSM reaction to wallow in their misery and I have to say, that's better than any funny joke to lift your spirits. It really is. I have also enjoyed the funny tweets from our fans, some are comedic genius and I salute you all.

We are now in a position of strength and an axe is at hand in the form of the window to finish them off. Let's pick it up and bring it down on their hopes.

I think I might try again to contact my pal. His face will be tripping him, his heart will be broken, the reality he had convinced himself was actual reality, will now be replaced by the actual, actual reality, that the Glasgow Celtic will put him and his team where they belong. Watching our perfectly formed arses dissapear over the 9iar horizon.

And the sun is still shining, the birds have been fed and we are 5 points clear. Is there a better way to wake up on a Monday morning after Sevco collapsing?

Eh, naw.
Only hun in my works the van driver but im guessing he'll be a Dundee supporter the day!Lookin forward to seeing him at home time!😛

I was at work this morning on a building site to see some brickies that bum their gums all week n when I woke up this morning with the Monday morning blues my brain after a few seconds clicked into gear and I remembered the result from yesterday, well my arse was outta bed like a flash anticipating the big cheesy grin that was gonna be awaiting them when they showed up? They must have taken it really bad as they didn't show up!!!
Ah well there's always tomorrow 😂

9iar.

Eh, naw.
Superb mate👍 sundays fast becoming my favourite day of the week we seem to have many beautiful sundays😜 HAIL HAIL MY FELLOW TIMS NOW LETS ENJOY THE RUN IN AND THE MELTDOWN THRU GOVAN WAY ITS GONNY BE SOME BLOODY PARTY 9 IN A ROW HERE WE GO

9iar.

Eh, naw.
I have been trying to explain to the wife why I feel so good, why nature feels particularly bright and up close. She thinks it's because we're on holiday ( a week in lovely Dunkeld, by the way).
Then, up pops The Verdict with "I love the smell of sevco pain......" She reads it and goes aaaaaaahhhhh. You'll be wantin to go back to bed then . .........
Title of the year buddy, next year too if I had my way.

Members online

No members online now.

Back