'I miss everything about Celtic. And I always will,' Kieran Tierney

Mines was 86 a week back in 2001
Β£23.50 was my first wage, Youth Oppurtunities Programme about 1981. Motor Vehicle Maintenance, no certificate at the end o it or fuck all. I did like it though. Back when cars needed mechanics not electronic diagnostics. When I were a lad..... It was Β£6.50 on the milk and about the same in tips. Getting up at half four.
I still love KT...when fit he will be a Feinian superstar in the EPL, he will also get protection from refs down there. Some horrific challenges on him totally unpunished up here. He was in real danger of a career ending tackle up here. It was open season on him.
That elbow in the CF was two feet away from the linesman. If ye watch the video Stuart Armstong tells the linesman, " You saw that".

Last edited:
The only things that Nicholas and Tierney have in common...is...They both played for Celtic and Arsenal.....apart from that.... nothin...

Nicholas was a diehard Celtic fan from Glasgow who came through the ranks and successfully played for us for a few seasons to high accolade and adoration from the support and then left for more money to join Arsenal

Sound familiar??

I'm afraid I don't agree here. People keep talkin about how you couldn't turn down that sort of money. You'd fuckin think he was on dole money. He was on over 20 grand a week. Playing for a team he supposedly loved. Most Celtic supporters would give their left nut to play for Celtic, let alone the adulation he had. Scott brown didn't do it, wee jamesy has even said what a privilege it it is to play for Celtic and he wants to finish his career at Celtic. And fuckin arsenal. I know I'm probably in the minority, but there's a lot more in my view to life than money! He done what Rodgers done, he went to greener pastures for more dough. Plain and simple!
Your spot on T D

Back