I see King talking balls again to sell season tickets.

Theverdict1

I do enjoy reading that deluded cunts attempts to rally his deluded hordes into believing they are a baw hair away from taking over.

What they always fail to realise is the narrowing of the gap had fuck all to do with them. It was us deciding to stand and have a fag and a can if special brew and let them catch up.

Let’s look at the facts. We did nothing to improve our squad, fuck all. We had a number of serious injuries depriving us of our best team. We lost our zip for the most part of the season. Yet, even with all that we are 11 points ahead and in line for a treble treble.

What King is hoping for is we fold like a pack of cards and to be fair to the glib one, he was meaning we don’t move forward. He has also seen this before.

They went all in and for what? Fuck all that’s what. PL and DD now need to look at how we progress and I hope they read his love letter to the Orcs and have the same reaction I did.

We are going to move forward you cunt. We have resources and will use them and when we do, rather than this period coming to an end, it’s just the beginning of your pain.

It is vital for me we leave Mordor with 3 points to plunge them into despair for the summer. We then bring in a few quality additions, get Shved home and qualify for the CL with a £60m cheque that ensures no matter how many dodgy loans and old sofas they rummage, they can’t get near us.

Any sort of result for them will see them going all in again and this year we need to outspend them in real quality.

I hope our board are on it. I hope they read his comments and most of all, I hope they are at last prepared to wield the axe, chop the head off the snake and move us beyond reach.

I may be going mad, but, I actually think we will this time. Nurse! Nurse!

I do enjoy reading that deluded cunts attempts to rally his deluded hordes into believing they are a baw hair away from taking over.

What they always fail to realise is the narrowing of the gap had fuck all to do with them. It was us deciding to stand and have a fag and a can if special brew and let them catch up.

Let’s look at the facts. We did nothing to improve our squad, fuck all. We had a number of serious injuries depriving us of our best team. We lost our zip for the most part of the season. Yet, even with all that we are 11 points ahead and in line for a treble treble.

What King is hoping for is we fold like a pack of cards and to be fair to the glib one, he was meaning we don’t move forward. He has also seen this before.

They went all in and for what? Fuck all that’s what. PL and DD now need to look at how we progress and I hope they read his love letter to the Orcs and have the same reaction I did.

We are going to move forward you cunt. We have resources and will use them and when we do, rather than this period coming to an end, it’s just the beginning of your pain.

It is vital for me we leave Mordor with 3 points to plunge them into despair for the summer. We then bring in a few quality additions, get Shved home and qualify for the CL with a £60m cheque that ensures no matter how many dodgy loans and old sofas they rummage, they can’t get near us.

Any sort of result for them will see them going all in again and this year we need to outspend them in real quality.

I hope our board are on it. I hope they read his comments and most of all, I hope they are at last prepared to wield the axe, chop the head off the snake and move us beyond reach.

Topper pal

...brilliant post!

Aye I was just reading that article in the Herald where King says he thinks they within 'Tangible' reach of becoming The dominant force in Scottish football again. WTF??? Based on what?
A shite season where they expected to win at least one of the cups yet got fucked out by a shite Aberdeen. WE had a very very bad start. In fact, we gave them, and the rest, a fucking head start.
Disharmony in our camp pre-season. Our main Striker leaves, the other has a breakdown. Our Manager fecks off 3/4 of the way through the season, injuries pilling up all over the place.
Yet here we are, 1 cup in the bag, 11 points ahead in the league, in the final of the Scottish Cup.
Look Dave, you are never going to get a better chance, the stars aligned for you and you still managed to fuck it up. Still, you know the mugs will still pay up, canny argue with that.

Let the zombie lickers, roll up roll up to be present for our giggles next season.

Sure they can get a crisis loan ??

Oh Sweet Sweet Joy, the pain will indeed be fkn delicious. ?

Life of a Celt. Sweet as Candy. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes , it's that time of year again when the Gullibillies , like sheep , are in need of fleecing !
Notice in his statement , no mention of the imminent court cases which will define the rest of this season and the next .
Still , you have to admire a trier - and the GASL is a trier - he's been trying it on for years now - and getting away with it !

Just abt tae post sumit similar m8 but uve beat me tae it???..Their favourite bog roll the Daily Andrex has Glibby f/casting Glory wae the untried rookie Gimp with his MAGNIFICENT Fitbaw pedigree ????..Evry yr we hear this PISH & evry yr they Deluded Cunts faw fur it..Fukin BRILLIANT INIT!!???????????

What I want too know is.....how the fk can THEY dominate again,they are only 7yo.
and never won anything of note........baffling!!:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Coz they arra Peepul m8??????? Liquidation..Neva Happened..8 iar (Tainted titles) Tbl Treble (We wurny tryin) ???????..When we are 16 clear by Xmas wae Lg Cup in the bag Gimp will be long gone & they are headin doon the Fukin DRAIN!!??????

Its getting to that time of year when the Zombies become world class, will sweep all before them and bury their enemies, they get their hopes up and work themselves into a frenzy about being back ( although they have never really been on top). Yes folks its the close season, although to be fair their season finished a few weeks ago..They will believe every word from the compliant media get their hopes soaring and then BANG, the football starts and 9 months of torture starts again.

Its Scottish footballs version of the magic roundabout..

Stupid stupid DOB's

Its getting to that time of year when the Zombies become world class, will sweep all before them and bury their enemies, they get their hopes up and work themselves into a frenzy about being back ( although they have never really been on top). Yes folks its the close season, although to be fair their season finished a few weeks ago..They will believe every word from the compliant media get their hopes soaring and then BANG, the football starts and 9 months of torture starts again.

Stupid stupid DOB's
They're SCUM m8 & deserve e/thing they fukin get which is Sweet Fuk all?????..When Gimp goes naewan will touch that ??hole unless they're as Mad as the Caravan ??Queen?????..They're still celebrating the victory fae Dec 29th fur fuxsake?????..These Cunts are Brain Deed, smoking Moraccan Woodbine????????HH????☘☘

Yes , it's that time of year again when the Gullibillies , like sheep , are in need of fleecing !
Notice in his statement , no mention of the imminent court cases which will define the rest of this season and the next .
Still , you have to admire a trier - and the GASL is a trier - he's been trying it on for years now - and getting away with it !
20181231_224738.jpg
Go on Big Mike..send this Cunt tae the Gallows???????

I’d call him a Top con man, but it doesn’t take much to con them inbred, zombie fucktards. Can’t wait for his season ticket statement this time next year when once again they trail in our wake. That 5% raise might shoot to 99% to keep the lights on.
5% of £16M is 800k but that's aw gon on players????..As the Gullibillies canny count they prob reckon that equates tae 6 or £7M???????

Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Frankie Boyle...

And Dave 'See ye roond the corner' King...

"We are now within tangible reach of Rangers becoming the dominant force in Scottish football again. " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Conducting ourselves with dignity is a part of who we are and it is up to us to set standards. However, in doing this, we will not allow ourselves to be treated differently or held to a different set of rules. ":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The institution that is Rangers Football club is special and has a unique place in football history as having won – by quite some distance – more trophies than any other club in the world. We must now start adding to this record ":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The shares in Tena Lady have just rocketed.

Statement written mainly by Jabba and approved by Marty Feldman - contains the words 'inculcated' and 'dignity' - two Jabba specials, a dead giveaway.

Basically, 'Jam tomorrow, jam tomorrow - roll up, roll up, snake oil on special, give us yer dosh, ya thick Orcs"

Made my day:LOL:

Stupid stupid DOB's
You forget they went top at one time. Tears were shed, today will go down in memory, we are back but looking at the stars, shit we are fcedke ... Thought those Taigs would collapse.
Aye GCC they did it

Great Post, like yersel I enjoy a laugh when King Rallies The Peepul so he can fleece them. I expect Deludamol sale's to go through the roof, as going for 55 & stop the 9 will be the war cry

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back