I see King talking balls again to sell season tickets.

''...the dominant club in Scotland , again .'' Right ! I forgot that Sevco were top of the league for three days earlier in the season .
Didn't they bring out a DVD of that momentous event ? How did that sell ?
I think they brought out another DVD when they won the toss at the last Glasgow Derby !

HH

Having won by quite some distance more trophies than any other club ,,,,,,,,,,115 trophies in 147 years compared to our 106,soon to be 108 in 131 years. Actually a lower average than ours .most successful side my hole?the whole lot of them are shitting their breeks, and so they should. Prepare for the biggest party of them all when we overtake everything the smelly fkers have ever done in three years time.cmon the hoops.

They don't half slaughter the english language when making a statement although it is hard polishing shite

A team that needed help along the way , 4 penalties against the mighty hamilton ,and a head goat shagger helping them in the glasgow derby

I sevco that's som tangible shite ye talk

I do enjoy reading that deluded cunts attempts to rally his deluded hordes into believing they are a baw hair away from taking over.

What they always fail to realise is the narrowing of the gap had fuck all to do with them. It was us deciding to stand and have a fag and a can if special brew and let them catch up.

Let’s look at the facts. We did nothing to improve our squad, fuck all. We had a number of serious injuries depriving us of our best team. We lost our zip for the most part of the season. Yet, even with all that we are 11 points ahead and in line for a treble treble.

What King is hoping for is we fold like a pack of cards and to be fair to the glib one, he was meaning we don’t move forward. He has also seen this before.

They went all in and for what? Fuck all that’s what. PL and DD now need to look at how we progress and I hope they read his love letter to the Orcs and have the same reaction I did.

We are going to move forward you cunt. We have resources and will use them and when we do, rather than this period coming to an end, it’s just the beginning of your pain.

It is vital for me we leave Mordor with 3 points to plunge them into despair for the summer. We then bring in a few quality additions, get Shved home and qualify for the CL with a £60m cheque that ensures no matter how many dodgy loans and old sofas they rummage, they can’t get near us.

Any sort of result for them will see them going all in again and this year we need to outspend them in real quality.

I hope our board are on it. I hope they read his comments and most of all, I hope they are at last prepared to wield the axe, chop the head off the snake and move us beyond reach.

I may be going mad, but, I actually think we will this time. Nurse! Nurse!
You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. Then again you can feed the gullybillys with shit and they'll drink it like a fine wine.
Once again Dodgy Dave massages the masses and their wallets open as if but magic, this guy is brilliant. The word dominant has got them vomiting money once again. Money that will be well spent trying to beat Aberdeen, Killie and Hearts into second place.
Laugh???cannaefuckinstop. HH

''...the dominant club in Scotland , again .'' Right ! I forgot that Sevco were top of the league for three days earlier in the season .
Didn't they bring out a DVD of that momentous event ? How did that sell ?
I think they brought out another DVD when they won the toss at the last Glasgow Derby !

HH
Don,t forget they won the cup we will never get our hands on
Untitled.jpg

I was on FF there, needed a laugh. They are talking about spending £10-15m in the summer, with some saying that amount plus the £68m for Redcard and Shitcaptain.

They really are demented. I have no doubt they will spend at least £10-12m. Where the fuck they get it is anybody’s guess, but, they will get it.

We are sitting with £40m in the bank. Will make more from our season books and have a chance to earn around £60m if we bring in three or four quality additions. To me this is the key to burying them, securing 10 and more and being able to maybe win the odd home game in the CL.

The point is, laugh like fuck as we do, one thing you can guarantee, they will pull out every stop to halt us.

What will we do to make that another sevconian fable they sit and tell each other at Sash Bashes?

It’s time to up the ante and crush the cunts. Long past that time. Let’s do it Celtic.

I was on FF there, needed a laugh. They are talking about spending £10-15m in the summer, with some saying that amount plus the £68m for Redcard and Shitcaptain.

They really are demented. I have no doubt they will spend at least £10-12m. Where the fuck they get it is anybody’s guess, but, they will get it.

We are sitting with £40m in the bank. Will make more from our season books and have a chance to earn around £60m if we bring in three or four quality additions. To me this is the key to burying them, securing 10 and more and being able to maybe win the odd home game in the CL.

The point is, laugh like fuck as we do, one thing you can guarantee, they will pull out every stop to halt us.

What will we do to make that another sevconian fable they sit and tell each other at Sash Bashes?

It’s time to up the ante and crush the cunts. Long past that time. Let’s do it Celtic.
Great post TV it’s time we spend on quality
Players. Then run off into the 10set and beyond.
Time for DD and PL to open the kit kat boax.

HH ☘️

The King of Sting is at it again,been down the barrows to get some carrots to dangle in front of the donkeys, He is going to spend spend for next sea son but only if he can sell sell any of his fantastic team from this season,they are on the edge of administration,faceing court judgements and the only assets he has are iffy players can't see any team queuing up to buy,McCoist has put his great knowledge in by saying they need 4 players to match and catch Celtic,the stupid thing is that they will beleave it and buy tickets it must be great to live in a fantasy world

I do enjoy reading that deluded cunts attempts to rally his deluded hordes into believing they are a baw hair away from taking over.

What they always fail to realise is the narrowing of the gap had fuck all to do with them. It was us deciding to stand and have a fag and a can if special brew and let them catch up.

Let’s look at the facts. We did nothing to improve our squad, fuck all. We had a number of serious injuries depriving us of our best team. We lost our zip for the most part of the season. Yet, even with all that we are 11 points ahead and in line for a treble treble.

What King is hoping for is we fold like a pack of cards and to be fair to the glib one, he was meaning we don’t move forward. He has also seen this before.

They went all in and for what? Fuck all that’s what. PL and DD now need to look at how we progress and I hope they read his love letter to the Orcs and have the same reaction I did.

We are going to move forward you cunt. We have resources and will use them and when we do, rather than this period coming to an end, it’s just the beginning of your pain.

It is vital for me we leave Mordor with 3 points to plunge them into despair for the summer. We then bring in a few quality additions, get Shved home and qualify for the CL with a £60m cheque that ensures no matter how many dodgy loans and old sofas they rummage, they can’t get near us.

Any sort of result for them will see them going all in again and this year we need to outspend them in real quality.

I hope our board are on it. I hope they read his comments and most of all, I hope they are at last prepared to wield the axe, chop the head off the snake and move us beyond reach.

I may be going mad, but, I actually think we will this time. Nurse! Nurse!
Whatever drugs that bams oan a want some fuckin tadger aw the mankies will lap it up go on ya bams buy yer season ticket some cunts will never learn

Whatever drugs that bams oan a want some fuckin tadger aw the mankies will lap it up go on ya bams buy yer season ticket some cunts will never learn
one whiff of Kings Crack and they give him all their cash.

powerful, full of pish, makes them think they aren't zombies.

hashtag geezyermoneyyadafties

free deludamol to wash down was their Buckie every 700 quid season book

Hun acquaintance not being allowed to pay for his season book in 4 payments, said he's been going mental all day incase they rip the over inflated price off him in one go ?
King dipping their deluded pockets n wanting everything up front so he can pay Big Ashley n maybe even pay Defud n the other ones monthly wages.
Lapping up this train-wreck

Dozy, dozy Huns ?

Hun acquaintance not being allowed to pay for his season book in 4 payments, said he's been going mental all day incase they rip the over inflated price off him in one go ?
King dipping their deluded pockets n wanting everything up front so he can pay Big Ashley n maybe even pay Defud n the other ones monthly wages.
Lapping up this train-wreck

Dozy, dozy Huns ?

I don't think zebra finance is financing the season ticket deal
Untitled.jpg

Let the zombie lickers, roll up roll up to be present for our giggles next season.

Sure they can get a crisis loan ??

Oh Sweet Sweet Joy, the pain will indeed be fkn delicious. ?

Life of a Celt. Sweet as Candy. ?
Lovely Maria it's great to see them being fleeced yet again I hope our board don't let us down this summer Bring back wee Fergus to oversee the boards spending AND he wouldn't take any shit from the SFA

Members online

Latest posts

Back