'I think I know how to win titles,' Lennon hits back at 'New Breed' of Celtic supporters

Too funny. So am lookin at a clip on redit and buzz lightyear has a fire cracker in his hand. When it goes off buzz flips the bird.

My son said ha gangster baws... i said what did you say there!!! Aye well i didn’t know he said gangster buzz.

Feel like a twat noe ready to scold and it was me that mis-heard ????

??? canny beat it how’s you the day apart fae calling me a greedy fucker ?????

Had a great day pal and now chillin.

Off tomorrow so looking forward to that.

Go to a meeting then sunbed then out with family.

All good and we shall have a laugh.

What you up to?

But the will to get over the line had dissipated because we WERE over the line.

Yes, the season has been marked by poor performances, but so was last season. (e.g 0-0 with Dundee April 4th after winning at Mordor.)

We brought in nobody of lasting impact this season - the transfer windows were wrecked by Rodgers' narcissim.

Lennon was parachuted in to do a very difficult job - rally a bunch of young men who work together, play together and live together for a large part of the year under huge pressure of expectation. Their guru, a man to whose methods they had invested their belief and talents for nearly three years, had quit overnight with his coaches; the entire framework of their working life.

Regardless of their ability, their lead - 8 points - a massive part of top-level football relies on self-belief; Lennon's job was to get the players' heads back in the game, try to stem the surge of expectant Huns, to find some kind of continuity, and get through the last dozen games with the lead intact. The blood was in the water, the sharks circling. What he did cannot be underestimated.

He lost one league game when the league was won. It was their cup final. They celebrated like they'd won the Champions League. They still are. Shows you how desperate they've become.
Our 'cup final' was beating them at CP. A game we could have been out of sight in until the loss of pattern and belief (there it is again) in the second-half. Thankfully the players had enough in the tank and won it. They did the job, like the manager, when it really counted.

So, aye, snowflakes - some of the panic has been comical. Some of the condemnation ridiculous. Some of the sheer inability to recognise context bewildering. Aye we were bad, and got what we deserved and everyone moaned about it, me included. But others? Crucifying Celtic and a man like Lennon for a nothing result in a nothing game. Ranting like armchair Mourinhos; no respect, no grasp of the reality of the situation. I've read and heard some pretty extreme views the past few days. Bile and nonsense. Irrational opinion bordering on loathing. Fuck them.

The only thing that matters about the Celtic job for the next two seasons is winning the TEN.

Course I don't think there's nothing amiss; but I do think there needs to be a settled environment again before we start calling in the fucking space marines.

To start a long-term fix, the players must believe in the manager. If they believe in Lenny, he's the man. If he's lost the dressing room, he's not.

Given the unique circumstances of what has transpired in the second-half of this season, winning the treble would be fantastic.

But THE most important day of the season, and the next two will be Monday, May 27th. It will be a day for decision-making by cool heads, in the real world.
Interesting sentence Sandman
"To start a long-term fix, the players must believe in the manager. If they believe in Lenny, he's the man. If he's lost the dressing room, he's not."

But the will to get over the line had dissipated because we WERE over the line.

Yes, the season has been marked by poor performances, but so was last season. (e.g 0-0 with Dundee April 4th after winning at Mordor.)

We brought in nobody of lasting impact this season - the transfer windows were wrecked by Rodgers' narcissim.

Lennon was parachuted in to do a very difficult job - rally a bunch of young men who work together, play together and live together for a large part of the year under huge pressure of expectation. Their guru, a man to whose methods they had invested their belief and talents for nearly three years, had quit overnight with his coaches; the entire framework of their working life.

Regardless of their ability, their lead - 8 points - a massive part of top-level football relies on self-belief; Lennon's job was to get the players' heads back in the game, try to stem the surge of expectant Huns, to find some kind of continuity, and get through the last dozen games with the lead intact. The blood was in the water, the sharks circling. What he did cannot be underestimated.

He lost one league game when the league was won. It was their cup final. They celebrated like they'd won the Champions League. They still are. Shows you how desperate they've become.
Our 'cup final' was beating them at CP. A game we could have been out of sight in until the loss of pattern and belief (there it is again) in the second-half. Thankfully the players had enough in the tank and won it. They did the job, like the manager, when it really counted.

So, aye, snowflakes - some of the panic has been comical. Some of the condemnation ridiculous. Some of the sheer inability to recognise context bewildering. Aye we were bad, and got what we deserved and everyone moaned about it, me included. But others? Crucifying Celtic and a man like Lennon for a nothing result in a nothing game. Ranting like armchair Mourinhos; no respect, no grasp of the reality of the situation. I've read and heard some pretty extreme views the past few days. Bile and nonsense. Irrational opinion bordering on loathing. Fuck them.

The only thing that matters about the Celtic job for the next two seasons is winning the TEN.

Course I don't think there's nothing amiss; but I do think there needs to be a settled environment again before we start calling in the fucking space marines.

To start a long-term fix, the players must believe in the manager. If they believe in Lenny, he's the man. If he's lost the dressing room, he's not.

Given the unique circumstances of what has transpired in the second-half of this season, winning the treble would be fantastic.

But THE most important day of the season, and the next two will be Monday, May 27th. It will be a day for decision-making by cool heads, in the real world.
One in the tap for you Sandman(y)

Had a great day pal and now chillin.

Off tomorrow so looking forward to that.

Go to a meeting then sunbed then out with family.

All good and we shall have a laugh.

What you up to?
Working the morra for a couple a hours haircut 99 then bed ???? na nothing planned pal

Working the morra for a couple a hours haircut 99 then bed ???? na nothing planned pal

Sounds like a pleasant day and nothing wrong with that.

Just seen a clip from india’s got talent.

So a karate dude is sitting buddha style on a plank of wood high up.

2 dudes bounce what looks like bricks off each of his outstretched fists and both bricks smash.

Karate then lifts a sheet concrete brick and smashes it against his napper falls backwards off the bench lands in a heap out cold.

4 people had to cart him offstage.

Funny as fuck.

Sounds like a pleasant day and nothing wrong with that.

Just seen a clip from india’s got talent.

So a karate dude is sitting buddha style on a plank of wood high up.

2 dudes bounce what looks like bricks off each of his outstretched fists and both bricks smash.

Karate then lifts a sheet concrete brick and smashes it against his napper falls backwards off the bench lands in a heap out cold.

4 people had to cart him offstage.

Funny as fuck.
???? take it it’s aw British fuks oan India’s got talent??

???? take it it’s aw British fuks oan India’s got talent??

I dont know pal just a clip online.

You referring to the uk one being like the united nations for travel.

Perhaps they come to see if simon really wears such high waisted trousers ??

I dont know pal just a clip online.

You referring to the uk one being like the united nations for travel.

Perhaps they come to see if simon really wears such high waisted trousers ??
No that I watch it but the bits I have seen there aw as British as fuckin sombreros ?? were wiz that wee fud who sings the songs for atenner fae wanker I mean Wagner ?????

No that I watch it but the bits I have seen there aw as British as fuckin sombreros ?? were wiz that wee fud who sings the songs for atenner fae wanker I mean Wagner ?????

????. Wagnerville. Who knows.

Remember the greeks. The father in son doing crazy irish dancing? Too funny

Members online

Latest posts

Back