I Wanna...I Wanna...I Wanna?

jist remember bhoys and ghirls when posting your replies,your answers could have an adverse effect on the course of history,things could be changed through one small action,just think,maybe someone has already travelled back in time, and the present we know should never have been!, ask Marty McFly,the Doc, or big Arnie!!!!! ma phuqin heid!
Imatim, this has the potential to be another one of your legendary threads!HailHail!

jist remember bhoys and ghirls when posting your replies,your answers could have an adverse effect on the course of history,things could be changed through one small action,just think,maybe someone has already travelled back in time, and the present we know should never have been!, ask Marty McFly,the Doc, or big Arnie!!!!! ma phuqin heid!
Imatim, this has the potential to be another one of your legendary threads!HailHail!

I do try Michael ?

In fact i have fought with too many bosses when i was just out of school, thankfully i’ve learned to play that particular game better.

Told one boss to stop winking at me told another he wiz nothin without daddy’s money and he was an OB before givin the vicky n marchin out haha.

Even got sent home from an outward bound retreat my employer took us too.

Always a rebel but now i’m a smarter one ???

I chose my own shifts when no-one else can. Av came a long way lol

Back