Ian St John: Former Liverpool & Scotland forward dies at age 82

Those were the Days !!!
Most footballers could have gone three rounds with a good class of boxer .
Nobody fell down and acted like a fanny when another player brushed past .
No real footballer when really tackled would show pain - just got up and dished out retribution later .

Mind you , Kenny Miller would have been in permanent Earth orbit had he played then !

HH

I saw him about 20 years ago doing an after dinner speach. He came out cursing and swearing and telling awful jokes, which just didn't seem right for the personality I imagined him to be. Then he settled down and told a couple of funny stories of the good old days which was much better. He seemed like a lovely guy and - although before my time - a helluva footballer too. RIP Saint.

Sad news, think we all grew up watching the Saint & Greavsie before going out & playing on a Sat afternoon! Got tae say as much as I hate the FILTH as u all know the way that wee Rat Bastard Tanner asked Gerrard in their presser today right at the end about St. John was a FUKIN DISGRACE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. He obviously never knew anything about it & that wee Scnidey Cunt asks a VERY PERSONAL question to someone who obviously looked up to St. John! Sum Cunt shd Fukin STICK WAN ON THAT ODIOUS WEE PRICK!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Those were the Days !!!
Most footballers could have gone three rounds with a good class of boxer .
Nobody fell down and acted like a fanny when another player brushed past .
No real footballer when really tackled would show pain - just got up and dished out retribution later .

Mind you , Kenny Miller would have been in permanent Earth orbit had he played then !

HH
Can u imagine El Fat Bastardio getting his JUST DESSERTS.. WID BE SOOOOPERB!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back