Ibrokes Merged Threads

Imatim

With the Club suggesting they may not take tickets for the game at Ibrox due to safety concerns what do we all think?

Agree wholeheartedly......I don't want our players going either, Imatim.

If that festering shithole wasn't toxic enough, it's going to be ramped up to 20 on the bigot scale in December.

I have no faith in their security systems and plod are a joke.

For as much as I appreciate the fans dedication, i'd rather they were safe with their families over the holidays and not endangered by a gang of thugs.

I'd rather forfeit the points than have our players exposed to the reality of being attacked

Agree wholeheartedly......I don't want our players going either, Imatim.

If that festering shithole wasn't toxic enough, it's going to be ramped up to 20 on the bigot scale in December.

I have no faith in their security systems and plod are a joke.

For as much as I appreciate the fans dedication, i'd rather they were safe with their families over the holidays and not endangered by a gang of thugs.

I'd rather forfeit the points than have our players exposed to the reality of being attacked
Aye right, forfeit the points and let the bigots win. No fucking chance. We will go and fuck them in their own midden, And rub their fucking noses in it. Fair enough if the club decides not to take any tickets, but our Team will still go and fuck them over, big style.

Aye right, forfeit the points and let the bigots win. No fucking chance. We will go and fuck them in their own midden, And rub their fucking noses in it. Fair enough if the club decides not to take any tickets, but our Team will still go and fuck them over, big style.
I've no issues with that......i've got issues with golf-balls, monkey-brained arseholes and the fuckwitted polis.

I guess we can always send a fruit-bowl when one of our Bhoys is in intensve care!

Do you think that scenario's beyond the realms of possibility?

All it takes is one, just one, tanked-up twat trying to make a name for himself and that possibility becomes a real probility!

As Bertiebhoy said, how do you think it is for other wee teams who might not even have 800 away supporters? Do you think we should bottle it when they face it every time they go there?
The OP asked for an opinion.......opinions have been provided.

I've expressed mine as you have yours.

What's bottle got to do with it?

It's about taking a stand and making a statement that we are not prepared to let anyone involved with Celtic be target practise for the zombie flesheaters.

There's an easier solution.......the capacity should be limited to 30, 000 and take out the first 10 rows from each section of the stadium. Even plod would see any potential intruders.

Twisty couldn't afford the financial hit and normal service would have resumed!

The huns are already lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks!

There is also the added bonus that every ticket we take off them disappoints one of theirs, come on you know they would sell out to their own neanderthals so they wouldn't lose a penny even if they charged them the same as us.

There is also the added bonus that every ticket we take off them disappoints one of theirs, come on you know they would sell out to their own neanderthals so they wouldn't lose a penny even if they charged them the same as us.
Just so we know........there is absolutely nothing I enjoy more than going into that swamp and tanking they orange bastards.

The last two seasons have been right up there in terms of great moments, because we've buried them in that midden.

I remember John Collins free-kick with no Tims present, but that was different because they cheating bastards were still on their high horse.

This is a new breed of scum........they not only hate us, they fucking fear us, Brimc.

That's what makes them so dangerous......they're that scabby wee dog cowering in the corner that has one last bite in it.

They like to play with knives too and I don't trust a single fucker among them not to do something completely mental

The OP asked for an opinion.......opinions have been provided.

I've expressed mine as you have yours.

What's bottle got to do with it?

It's about taking a stand and making a statement that we are not prepared to let anyone involved with Celtic be target practise for the zombie flesheaters.

There's an easier solution.......the capacity should be limited to 30, 000 and take out the first 10 rows from each section of the stadium. Even plod would see any potential intruders.

Twisty couldn't afford the financial hit and normal service would have resumed!

The huns are already lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks!
The fact of the matter is they have not done this because of a demand they did it because their fans wanted it, they were sick of been laughed at and us having a full end of the stadium. There is also another factor, they cannot handle the full capacity of Celtic fans attending as the stewarding is made up of volunteers, they advertised this garrison security is run by Halloween Houston and Paul Murray, they wanted to reduce the fees so employed volunteers, thats Sevco suporters in yellow hi vis, so if it kicked off its a riot.
They are wanting to gain all sorts of advantages if no-one goes then they can only throw items which comes from them and its a no brainer and no whataboutery, give them absoloute nothing. No excuse for showing themselves up. no excuse for signing you woll hear and no excuse for when they get fucked.

On security grounds alone Celtic supporters should avoid Castle Grayskull under these conditions . It is different for other teams' supporters - they get stick , but we all know that it will be many times worse for the Celtic support .
Even going to and from that tiny enclosure will be fraught with danger - and given the serious assaults that have already taken place earlier this season in and around Mordor the authorities cannot be relied on to provide protection .
So - send the team and thrash them - but for the sake of innocent lives , no supporters , please !

The fact of the matter is they have not done this because of a demand they did it because their fans wanted it, they were sick of been laughed at and us having a full end of the stadium. There is also another factor, they cannot handle the full capacity of Celtic fans attending as the stewarding is made up of volunteers, they advertised this garrison security is run by Halloween Houston and Paul Murray, they wanted to reduce the fees so employed volunteers, thats Sevco suporters in yellow hi vis, so if it kicked off its a riot.
They are wanting to gain all sorts of advantages if no-one goes then they can only throw items which comes from them and its a no brainer and no whataboutery, give them absoloute nothing. No excuse for showing themselves up. no excuse for signing you woll hear and no excuse for when they get fucked.
I know, Boab

I just think about that prick launching the golf ball and that dick running at Broony.

Sad as this is to say, i'm very nearly hoping that they do something daft against the cabbage to try and get the decision changed.

Here's hoping it's nothing too serious

I love your passion and your sentiment,Brimc.

It would be even sweeter to fuck the royalists royally without any backing.

I'm just a panic-merchant that thinks this could go wrong.

HH

They didn’t bottle it coming to us. I think it would be a total
Brassneck nit to go. We would never live it down. If there are 800 tickets only those who can handle themselves take them a go and sing like fuck as we hammer them.

For me not going is an act of total fucking cowardice.

If I had a ticket I would go but I certainly wouldn't call anyone out for not going on safety grounds. It will be intimidating to say the least. Whatever the other small Scottish supports have had to endure will be increased a hundred fold for our visit, no doubt about it. It may be the club takes the decision out of our hands anyway.

Members online

Latest posts

Back