Ibrokes Merged Threads

As long as the club feels it's safe. If we have a real concern that they will not take the safety seriously then the club can't support fans going along. It's not about playing hard men, if it's felt that, say we go 3 up, they will start attacking us which I wouldn't be surprised at and then we need to believe that security and police will protect the fans.

As long as the club feels it's safe. If we have a real concern that they will not take the safety seriously then the club can't support fans going along. It's not about playing hard men, if it's felt that, say we go 3 up, they will start attacking us which I wouldn't be surprised at and then we need to believe that security and police will protect the fans.
Tahts it the concern its not about anything else, it is fans are entitled to assurances, the 800 tickets will not just be for an army, the support will be mixed male female of all ages who are entitled to be hassle free at a football match they are not going along for a fight.

Tahts it the concern its not about anything else, it is fans are entitled to assurances, the 800 tickets will not just be for an army, the support will be mixed male female of all ages who are entitled to be hassle free at a football match they are not going along for a fight.

Aye but your talking about the green & white not the shoite clearly pal.

Thats worrying me just now. I am worried in the light of recent events and historically wi the kulture that our fans are unsafe.

Wonder how safe the croats felt in full view of strathclydes finest?

Pur fkn board are clearly not givin a shit about our fans safety and that is sickening me at the moment.
You say " clearly". I'm not trying to be argumentive but what evidence do you have to know what actions are in place to say this? I also have concerns as many have said but I'm not privvy to the Policing arrangements for that day.
HH?

You say " clearly". I'm not trying to be argumentive but what evidence do you have to know what actions are in place to say this? I also have concerns as many have said but I'm not privvy to the Policing arrangements for that day.
HH?

Do you think an 800 allocation is safe?

Considering volunteer fan security?

Agm of ours show Celtic have yet to make their mind up, it should be a slam dunk no thanks imho Stevie.

How many croats travelled yet 2 were hospitalised. 1 casualty is 1 too many in my book. For fans not travelling on supporters buses , do you honestly think they are safe?

Yeah i said clearly on purpose Stevie. Our board are a fkn joke and i am well pissed with them.

Do you think an 800 allocation is safe?

Considering volunteer fan security?

Agm of ours show Celtic have yet to make their mind up, it should be a slam dunk no thanks imho Stevie.

How many croats travelled yet 2 were hospitalised. 1 casualty is 1 too many in my book. For fans not travelling on supporters buses , do you honestly think they are safe?

Yeah i said clearly on purpose Stevie. Our board are a fkn joke and i am well pissed with them.
You're a nippy sweetie but your heart is in the right place. HH Maria?

You're a nippy sweetie but your heart is in the right place. HH Maria?

Am not nippy Stevie, if something angers me and i feel strongly about it then it shines through.

I think our board have been gutless over res12 and various other elements and im vocal about it.

I never drop sugar on something that angers me.

I would feel dishonest. I am brutally honest about everything, even myself.

But can totally appreciate i am marmite to all and thats cool by me too.

I can only ever be me, if i was a joker pretending then i’d be a liar and a liar i will never be pal.

?

Am not nippy Stevie, if something angers me and i feel strongly about it then it shines through.

I think our board have been gutless over res12 and various other elements and im vocal about it.

I never drop sugar on something that angers me.

I would feel dishonest. I am brutally honest about everything, even myself.

But can totally appreciate i am marmite to all and thats cool by me too.

I can only ever be me, if i was a joker pretending then i’d be a liar and a liar i will never be pal.

?
Well put Maria.
HH?

Members online

Back