Ibrokes Merged Threads

Their end game may be that they are instigating for strict liability to be brought in at the behest of their political masters.......and a few grand masters as well methinks.....or is that one and the same thing?

Possibly their game but I think that scenario panning out will be too much of a double edged sword, for the grand masters certainly. The Scottish polis' political masters? They too I suspect will have weighed up the strict liability scenario and seen it much the same way. The negative publicity Scotland would receive may be far too damaging.
For me this leaked police report was the work of one bitter Hun, probably among many 'protecting and serving' that day at Paradise, doing what bitter Huns in positions of power do. That it has conveniently been revealed now is, I reckon, an 'official' diversion to, as you pointed out, move the focus on to Celtic players and away from the genuine concerns for away fans safety at Ibrox.
I expect more of the same Level 5 media tricks in the lead up to this game, and indeed after it but my feeling is we may see them encourage in some way the possibility that we don't take the tickets. Almost guaranteed to be missile and trouble free from a supporter perspective in that case. That scenario allows them to rubbish Celtic's safety concerns and paint us as cowardly in the aftermath regardless.

Possibly their game but I think that scenario panning out will be too much of a double edged sword, for the grand masters certainly. The Scottish polis' political masters? They too I suspect will have weighed up the strict liability scenario and seen it much the same way. The negative publicity Scotland would receive may be far too damaging.
For me this leaked police report was the work of one bitter Hun, probably among many 'protecting and serving' that day at Paradise, doing what bitter Huns in positions of power do. That it has conveniently been revealed now is, I reckon, an 'official' diversion to, as you pointed out, move the focus on to Celtic players and away from the genuine concerns for away fans safety at Ibrox.
I expect more of the same Level 5 media tricks in the lead up to this game, and indeed after it but my feeling is we may see them encourage in some way the possibility that we don't take the tickets. Almost guaranteed to be missile and trouble free from a supporter perspective in that case. That scenario allows them to rubbish Celtic's safety concerns and paint us as cowardly in the aftermath regardless.

I think we'll go.

I've said it before along with others that the Club should encourage an independent camera crew to be not only be at the game in the Celtic end but also around the place before and after and to make this public knowledge that they are doing so.

It would also be nice for a brave undercover agent who has had up to date rabies inoculation to be in among the Huns near the Celtic Support with a hidden camera filming events. Imagine what that video would show the world.

We could title it "The day of the rabids" or perhaps "Zombies are us" and yes I do know my imagination runs wild at times. :LOL:

I think we'll go.

I've said it before along with others that the Club should encourage an independent camera crew to be not only be at the game in the Celtic end but also around the place before and after and to make this public knowledge that they are doing so.

It would also be nice for a brave undercover agent who has had up to date rabies inoculation to be in among the Huns near the Celtic Support with a hidden camera filming events. Imagine what that video would show the world.

We could title it "The day of the rabids" or perhaps "Zombies are us" and yes I do know my imagination runs wild at times. :LOL:

That would be one helluva video nasty! What about 'Zombieland' or 'The Dead Zone'?

Absolutely agree with your first suggestion. Great idea. This is totally uncharted territory for visiting Celtic fans and indeed the club, safety concerns are at an all time high. If the Huns, the media and the polis want to play games, then we should be getting in the sand pit too and beat them at their own game. I can't think of a better way to do that than getting documentary video evidence of what our supporters will be confronted with at Ibrox.

One of they’re disabled supporters says at the agm they got injured at the 1-0 game because of the thuggish behaviour of the Celtic players.That statement beggars belief.I’m not in any way slagging disabled people but I reckon you’d need to be mentally disabled to make that statement.Nothing to do with the rotten mob rushing into the back of you because our players done a lap of honour? That’s the mentality of these people but hey ho,hopefully we take the tickets and no one gets injured.A big concern is the team bus getting attached,I think this is a real possibility.The main concern is injury but also could knock players out of the zone that BR puts them in before these type of games.They’re desperate and will do anything hopefully the plod get them through the gauntlet of hate,anger & jealousy & we turn them over,that would be the sweetest one yet.HH

Latest posts

Back