Ibrokes Merged Threads

If I had a ticket I would go but I certainly wouldn't call anyone out for not going on safety grounds. It will be intimidating to say the least. Whatever the other small Scottish supports have had to endure will be increased a hundred fold for our visit, no doubt about it. It may be the club takes the decision out of our hands anyway.

I would never call out anybody. But, we have a lot more than 800 fans who would face those cunts down.

Agree wholeheartedly......I don't want our players going either, Imatim.

If that festering shithole wasn't toxic enough, it's going to be ramped up to 20 on the bigot scale in December.

I have no faith in their security systems and plod are a joke.

For as much as I appreciate the fans dedication, i'd rather they were safe with their families over the holidays and not endangered by a gang of thugs.

I'd rather forfeit the points than have our players exposed to the reality of being attacked

The last thing i want to see is a couple of kids losing their daddy and lets face it if it was outwith the realm of possibility then it wouldn’t be an issue enough to highlight or worry about.

Remember the 2 croats stabbed and the various young celtic kids over the years that never went home.

Ffs dont make this your kids reality. Don’t allow yersel to be another fkn statistic for those sick fucks to crow about whilst your kids and partner is devastated.

Think of the big picture and who really matters!

And on a last note dont give those bastards a dime.

I would never call out anybody. But, we have a lot more than 800 fans who would face those cunts down.
Absolutely.
However there is a seething hatred, a genuine personality trait present among a hefty section of Huns, that in my opinion is pretty much non-existant in Celtic supporters, or at least it doesn't manifest itself in groups of Tim's or individuals out and about looking to maim and in some instances kill supporters of whatever club is playing out of Ibrox.
On my few visits to that shithole in years gone by as a Celtic supporter, I have always felt the safety of being in numbers. This is different gravy.

Absolutely.
However there is a seething hatred, a genuine personality trait present among a hefty section of Huns, that in my opinion is pretty much non-existant in Celtic supporters, or at least it doesn't manifest itself in groups of Tim's or individuals out and about looking to maim and in some instances kill supporters of whatever club is playing out of Ibrox.
On my few visits to that shithole in years gone by as a Celtic supporter, I have always felt the safety of being in numbers. This is different gravy.

I used to go to every game we played them there in the 80’s and was involved in more than one set too. The worst when all the corpy buses we were on got attacked. We got off and went ahead until they had too many. The buses never had an intact window and the bus I was on was trying to get on the motorway and stopped at the lights, they bastards all charged after it and luckily the driver just drove.

Hairy as fuck, but we stood our ground. We need to go. Maybe the GB have guys who can fight if need be. They sing about filling holsters, so this is a time they can show it ain’t all talk and banners.

I remember a few hairy moments myself and not just with that mob, however it's not the running battle type scenario that worries me, I doubt very much that will be allowed to happen outside Ibrox anyway. It's more to do with the fact that whoever does go will be surrounded inside the ground, and subjected to all sorts of missiles and that seething hatred I talked about.
I'm sure the GB will be well represented and I get the fact you don't like them but expecting them to turn up armed with pistols to prove how earnest they are politically is taking things too far mate.

With the Club suggesting they may not take tickets for the game at Ibrox due to safety concerns what do we all think?
Sad that it has come to this, but a win (extremely likely) might send the hunnites over the edge. God only knows what might happen. Safety first. Let them shit in their own nest. I personally think any Celtic supporter going to that game will need their own riot gear.

I used to go to every game we played them there in the 80’s and was involved in more than one set too. The worst when all the corpy buses we were on got attacked. We got off and went ahead until they had too many. The buses never had an intact window and the bus I was on was trying to get on the motorway and stopped at the lights, they bastards all charged after it and luckily the driver just drove.

Hairy as fuck, but we stood our ground. We need to go. Maybe the GB have guys who can fight if need be. They sing about filling holsters, so this is a time they can show it ain’t all talk and banners.
Went there a lot in the early eighties and likewise had a few incidents. Worst one was the whole Lisbon Lions double decker fighting each other in the road?. I wouldn't go as one of the 800 now....Too old for it.

For once in my life I have actually heard Barry Ferguson talk sense, Ibrokes Allocation cut to 800 Tim's, Barry accepts that the exclusion of the Tim's from the Free Broomloan Stand is an utter stab in the heart of the once fiercesome derby that was once known as the "Old Firm". You would think that Sevco would want to preserve their recent grab on the wagon that was once the "Old Firm", however the Sevco High Command have decided to exclude the very same supporters that make Castle Grayskull a venue worth looking at, if nothing other than for entertainment, a venue that displays happiness and suffering in one whole 90 minutes of pure, beautiful, inventive football, Sevco you are a "Club like no other"

8000 Tims in the Broomloan going mental as the fifth slams into the zombies goal. they can’t handle the pain and the shame...that’s why the allocation was cut.

If we were to refuse any tickets then when the Hun hoardes do walking away after 70 mins when 4 or 5 down and sky are broadcasting worldwide from an empty stadium then its going to be interesting to hear them put positive spin on that ?

I remember a few hairy moments myself and not just with that mob, however it's not the running battle type scenario that worries me, I doubt very much that will be allowed to happen outside Ibrox anyway. It's more to do with the fact that whoever does go will be surrounded inside the ground, and subjected to all sorts of missiles and that seething hatred I talked about.
I'm sure the GB will be well represented and I get the fact you don't like them but expecting them to turn up armed with pistols to prove how earnest they are politically is taking things too far mate.

They also wait on people getting separated then lynchmob mentality comes out.

Think of the family unit!

You are correct i have a heavy dislike bordering on hatred towards their mentality but i dont carry knives or plan to maim or kill.

They truly know no depths and it is fkn sickening. Any animal tooled up or gallus in a mob is a fkn snakey coward.

Whatever happened to a square-go when theres real beef but not over football and certainly never over religion?

But then there never has been rhyme nor reason to a bigoted coward mobhanded n tooled up.

800 heroes against 49.000 zombies,the cops,"volunteer" stewards,match officials and 11 hammerthrowers,seems about right, whit could go wrong!!!!
Absolutely Michael. If the bookies were taking a bet on a square go the 800 would be 1/3 favourites.
Been to loads of games at Ibrox and we would walk from govan , missing oot broomlan rd , up Copeland rd, doon past the subway to the Albion way pub. 15 to 20 of us. Full Celtic regalia. A few shouts and that was it.
Unless they are team handed against 1 or 2 guys they are shitebags. Think this next fixture will be hyped up so much that it may be a wee bit more dangerous. Especially if we pump them big style. Which we will .
Hail hail

Absolutely Michael. If the bookies were taking a bet on a square go the 800 would be 1/3 favourites.
Been to loads of games at Ibrox and we would walk from govan , missing oot broomlan rd , up Copeland rd, doon past the subway to the Albion way pub. 15 to 20 of us. Full Celtic regalia. A few shouts and that was it.
Unless they are team handed against 1 or 2 guys they are shitebags. Think this next fixture will be hyped up so much that it may be a wee bit more dangerous. Especially if we pump them big style. Which we will .
Hail hail
Hail Hail john

Back