Ibrox Concedes.

Cunts dont want to play the season oot, just playing to there knuckle dragging supporters. There desperate for the cash and season to end, but cant admit it for fear of backlash. Celtic have always said we want it played to b completed but if worse cause scenario happens then this is the right way..

They must know these games will probably not be able to be played so they've just got in first with a self-serving statement that fools no one apart from the gullibillies.

Surrender but your still going to die,.....Ibloss has never considered another club in thier history nor have they considered players who have been injured by horrendous tackles by thier team, the only consideration is for themselves but as par normal for them they have used other clubs to deflect the trouth,it has dressed up for the consumption of the mugs who will swallow it whole,perhaps they are looking for goodwill in the future don't think so

Simply getting their speak in first to create the illusion that they are the saviours of Scottish Football. While in fact all they are interested in is any mechanism that will bring in immediate ££££££££. So pathetically transparent. But I doubt if it will sit well with the less bright of the gullibillies.if unhappy, the staunch won't even be able to march and hold a protest about it considering the current situation. How tragic😂🤣
To be fair POD they can March if they want to
The last one against the BBC was within government guidelines 😂😂😂
A fucking farce 😂

HH 😂

Ibrokes all right. Desperation times. Looking for an interest free loan now from the SPFL based on current standings. Secured against future payments due to the clubs. But if season then null and void and sponsors/ TV don't pay up then SPFL stiffed.
Pathetic hiding behind the problems of smaller clubs for their own self interest.
Anything to bail themselves out. Self-serving, rancid, rotten to the core club. I hope the current creditors, Ashley, Close Brothers etc., are taking note.

Ibrokes all right. Desperation times. Looking for an interest free loan now from the SPFL based on current standings. Secured against future payments due to the clubs. But if season then null and void and sponsors/ TV don't pay up then SPFL stiffed.
Pathetic hiding behind the problems of smaller clubs for their own self interest.
Anything to bail themselves out. Self-serving, rancid, rotten to the core club. I hope the current creditors, Ashley, Close Brothers etc., are taking note.
Things must b getting really desperate over there..😂😂 needing loans to survive yet again.. the huns are headn towards admin.. again.. 😂😂

Desperation yes Andybhoy, but I can see this getting the support needed. I smell a stitch up with Robertson on the SPFL board.
Could have been deliberately played this way. Yesterday's phase 1 gets the gullibilitues on board for season tickets.
( victim card ). Friday Phase 2 - get loan through. Phase 3 - reconstruction of league including new overseeing authority SPFL.
Phase 4 New governing body, new league format, new start for the game after historic crisis, voila, clean start for all clubs financially. Therefore waiver of all debts/loans to the old body SPFL. Also the FWA would be buried forever with nobody ever held accountable.
Who benefits most? Who has saved Scottish football? Complete heroes. Imagine how they would use this as PR spin and investment potential.
Celtic need to be wary and start to take a leadership role in this. Firstly to insist on FFP in Scotland, professional outside referees, proper scrutinisation of directors, properly audited accounts but to name a few things.They have shown in the past that they are more than capable of strokes.
I am very wary and hope that Peter Lawell is as well as our board they do not give a damn. They do not understand nor care about things from a supporter's perspective.
Hope I'm wrong and it's just my conspiracy theory mind in overdrive HH.

Should Stewart Robertson not be stood down by the SPFL while these procedings are going on especially when it comes to the club he is a board member at who is asking for an INTEREST FREE LOAN..
There must surely be a conflict of interest here..
I keep asking the same question every time something like this happens...
WHERE ARE YOU LAWWELL..
Defend your massive wage packet and do what every Celtic supporter wants you to do..
Stand up and be counted...just like the peepuls representative on the spfl board and sevco board is doing..

HH.

If "sporting integrity" means so much then why are they digging up their pitch before the season has ended ??

This☝

A disgraceful, underhanded, devious attempt to try to force the outcome THEY desperately want on everyone else by limiting the possible options open to the clubs and the SPFL.

They will now ramp up the rhetoric that there is NO way the season can resume as they now have no pitch to play on and any attempt to force them to play their home games elsewhere would put them at a sporting disadvantage and thus undermine sporting integrity. Couple this along with their 'null and void' garbage and we can all see what they're trying to drive through here.

There seems to be NO depths that shameless excuse for a club won't sink to......think about what they're doing here, they're using a devastating global pandemic as cover to further their own selfish ends and pathetic little agendas......and THE most disgusting thing about all of it is that they're doing it simply because their fragile egos can't take seeing Celtic crowned 9 in a row champions for a 2nd time.

Truly reprehensible behaviour during a time like this!

This☝

A disgraceful, underhanded, devious attempt to try to force the outcome THEY desperately want on everyone else by limiting the possible options open to the clubs and the SPFL.

They will now ramp up the rhetoric that there is NO way the season can resume as they now have no pitch to play on and any attempt to force them to play their home games elsewhere would put them at a sporting disadvantage and thus undermine sporting integrity. Couple this along with their 'null and void' garbage and we can all see what they're trying to drive through here.

There seems to be NO depths that shameless excuse for a club won't sink to......think about what they're doing here, they're using a devastating global pandemic as cover to further their own selfish ends and pathetic little agendas......and THE most disgusting thing about all of it is that they're doing it simply because their fragile egos can't take seeing Celtic crowned 9 in a row champions for a 2nd time.

Truly reprehensible behaviour during a time like this!

It’s most hunlike, isn’t it.....there’s also little doubt them and the Edinburgh Huns have joined forces and done a deal.....hun self interest is alive and well

Members online

Latest posts

Back