Ibrox Loyal

🤣🤣🤣Nice one Captain, I read this before somewhere, probably Folly Folly, talk about a mask slipping, what a moron, probably involved in the sporting integrity debate comedy show on that forum, funnily enough, after losing a mind bending 11million last year, guess how many threads are talking about debt this morning,
That's right, hee feckin haw🤣🤣🤣

The reality proved to be somewhat different. Not so long ago Bobby Madden red carded a certain Jordan Jones who went through Celtic rb Bauer with a potentially career ending lunge. Ironically Jones only injured himself, and the disgusted look on Gerards face as jones hobbled off was telling.
Fact trumps fiction again, even their fantasies are shattered easily. The peepul? The establishment? Unfortunately for them the world has moved on.

The reality proved to be somewhat different. Not so long ago Bobby Madden red carded a certain Jordan Jones who went through Celtic rb Bauer with a potentially career ending lunge. Ironically Jones only injured himself, and the disgusted look on Gerards face as jones hobbled off was telling.
Fact trumps fiction again, even their fantasies are shattered easily. The peepul? The establishment? Unfortunately for them the world has moved on.

We’ll find out soon enough how far things have moved on...

We’ll find out soon enough how far things have moved on...
Very little, I'd imagine. The season of honest mistakes is still fresh in the memory. If/when we get restarted I expect our pursuit of the 10 will be hampered to as yet unseen levels. Beatons shameful ibrox performance recently was a taste of things to come.
Paranoid?? Possibly, who knows the lie of the land in the future, might not have a competitive league to play in after all.

Welcome bigoodle. All true except for possibly the last sentence. Yes, the world has moved on but not so sure Scottish fitba has.

That Jordan Jones “tackle” (assault) was aimed at trying to get a bit of respect from the hun fans in the last minute of a 0-2 defeat

Welcome to the Noise Bellshill bhoy. As long as they can trot out all the soothing shite like wearrapeepul etc then the daft gullibillies appear to think that they can also play football.It's an easy mistake to make when your average hun has a well below average I.Q.

FFS they have not even seen the ND and RMcK evidence yet its all over social media big Donald making empty threats and all the texts calls to each other out in the open

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Depends upon what percentage we get to support the resolution

If it’s 51% we can go for a vote of No confidence

If under 50% then I’d issue a court order that day and ask for an interim interdict to stop SPL handing them the league this week

Stop them legally and take them on in court under oath and let’s see proper questioning of the flat top prick and not puppets with pre prepared questions

Back