Ibrox Loyal

l

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚They are forever ranting about the fenian media.
Thanks to Celtic Wiki for the following report from Archie Mcpherson
I admit to being hyper-sensitive about deliberate agendas as,when I joined the BBC more than 4 decades ago,I found myself in a departmental Anti-Catholic,Anti-Celtic,ethos which I had to fight against,successfully,

I have to claim,as Jock Stein became a regular associate of mine as an analyst when previously he would NOT been seen dead inside queen margaret drive.
This was not done to curry favour at Celtic Park,although the other side of the city thought it was.

It Was The Right Battle To Take On For The Sake Of INTEGRITY.

Thanks to Celtic Wiki for the following report from Archie Mcpherson
I admit to being hyper-sensitive about deliberate agendas as,when I joined the BBC more than 4 decades ago,I found myself in a departmental Anti-Catholic,Anti-Celtic,ethos which I had to fight against,successfully,

I have to claim,as Jock Stein became a regular associate of mine as an analyst when previously he would NOT been seen dead inside queen margaret drive.
This was not done to curry favour at Celtic Park,although the other side of the city thought it was.

It Was The Right Battle To Take On For The Sake Of INTEGRITY.
Ever come across jock brown in there ?

Imagine that coming THAT coming towards you with a wideon, Holy fuck you wid be like lewis Hamilton! FFS! Is if a Hun wasn't a handicap enough, not body shaming but dainty golighty doesn't do herself any favours...off to scrub the eyes with a brillo pad.๐Ÿคฎ
Am more disgusted with the bastards in the back ground encouraging her.A would never speak to ma maw again if she done that ๐Ÿคฃ

Members online

Back