Ibrox penalties

Jinxy are we allowed to say "take that you dirty moos"
Don't no mate, I do know I got called a hun for calling Rodgers a rhat??? Then I got pulled up for saying CEASER,and not CESAR, then when I readback the rest of the post there where a lot of CEASER'S but the Biatch never pulled anyone else up

Don't no mate, I do know I got called a hun for calling Rodgers a rhat??? Then I got pulled up for saying CEASER,and not CESAR, then when I readback the rest of the post there where a lot of CEASER'S but the Biatch never pulled anyone else up
Don't let this bother you Jinxy, you call Rodgers what ever you want. However,the person who called you a currant bun needs their mouth cleaned out with dettol and and a wire brush. Relax and keep sending in your opinions.HH

Don't let this bother you Jinxy, you call Rodgers what ever you want. However,the person who called you a currant bun needs their mouth cleaned out with dettol and and a wire brush. Relax and keep sending in your opinions.HH
To be honest whoever it was that called me a hun caught me on a good day and couldn't be bothered getting into an argument. But the other one pissed me of because I'd put her in her place a couple of times and she could have pointed out that she had seen pictures of me at paradise and could have put a stop to it but she hung back like the lying sneaky biatch that she is

Instead of getting angry about the 30% who couldn't bring themselves to show some respect, I think we should be big enough to recognise the majority who did, fair play to them, although it's not much to ask is it?
As for their goalkeeper, he is only trying to gain hun points from the orcs, no wonder, he abandoned them in their hour of need, it must be a trait of a zombie to have the memory of a goldfish as they welcomed him back with open arms.
Watched him today against the sheep and thought, what a nasty piece of shit he is at times, defo plays for the right team.
Best just to ignore him and not give him space here,an embarrassing idiotic fool who is not worth the time or trouble

Instead of getting angry about the 30% who couldn't bring themselves to show some respect, I think we should be big enough to recognise the majority who did, fair play to them, although it's not much to ask is it?
As for their goalkeeper, he is only trying to gain hun points from the orcs, no wonder, he abandoned them in their hour of need, it must be a trait of a zombie to have the memory of a goldfish as they welcomed him back with open arms.
Watched him today against the sheep and thought, what a nasty piece of shit he is at times, defo plays for the right team.
He seems to have anger management issues
Completely lost it when a Killie player managed to avoid him, but he threw himself to the ground and got up raging at the ref
Colombian Marching Powder ? Roid rage ? Or is he just trying to incite the hordes on the terraces ?

He seems to have anger management issues
Completely lost it when a Killie player managed to avoid him, but he threw himself to the ground and got up raging at the ref
Colombian Marching Powder ? Roid rage ? Or is he just trying to incite the hordes on the terraces ?
You got most of them traits spot on mate,( don’t know about the roids tho) thing is he wasn’t. Like that when he played for rangers( now sevco) or hull?...thing way him now is he pals about way Glasgow tickets,real deal crazies and he thinks he’s untouchable!hence the aggressive shit??

If you think this season's been iffy at best for the filth wait till next season. Getting the fear just thinking about. Or am just being paranoid....Aye fhucking right! HH ☘☘☘

The seasons not over they will win every game till the end of the season the establishment want it

And that includes our visit ,do not be surprised if you see beaton or dallas do the last glasgow derby

when in doubt they'll get the penalty shout

Our lack of goalscoring in games has awakend the Anyone but Celtic mob

Members online

Latest posts

Back