Iconic Celtic Photos

Just reflecting on all these wonderful pictures as I am a sentimental auld bhoy.
What a life journey it is to be a Celtic supporter. .the joys the celebrations the places it has taken us to and the people we shared it with loved ones and friends.
The tears and the pain only we can feel as supporters of our beloved club when like now the fairytale becomes a temporary misadventure fade into background when we look at the bigger picture (forgive the pun)Every picture tells a story and I am sure we can all tell so many great ones from our first game to the grounds we've been to to how and where we celebrated with loved ones from the past and present ...How good is it to be wan of us....Thanks Bridie bhoy.💚

Just reflecting on all these wonderful pictures as I am a sentimental auld bhoy.
What a life journey it is to be a Celtic supporter. .the joys the celebrations the places it has taken us to and the people we shared it with loved ones and friends.
The tears and the pain only we can feel as supporters of our beloved club when like now the fairytale becomes a temporary misadventure fade into background when we look at the bigger picture (forgive the pun)Every picture tells a story and I am sure we can all tell so many great ones from our first game to the grounds we've been to to how and where we celebrated with loved ones from the past and present ...How good is it to be wan of us....Thanks Bridie bhoy.💚
You are welcome. It is just intended as a wee art gallery for us to walk through from time to time to remind us how fortunate we are to support such a wonderful club - and how fortunate they are to have such a fantastic set of fans. Of course, this season has descended into doom and gloom for many of us but looking at these photos brought it back to me that we will quickly move on and have new heroes to bring us future success. I thought I'd revive it so some of the newer posters could enjoy it and also to remind us older ones that for a large part of this journey, life has been good. Hail hail!

You are welcome. It is just intended as a wee art gallery for us to walk through from time to time to remind us how fortunate we are to support such a wonderful club - and how fortunate they are to have such a fantastic set of fans. Of course, this season has descended into doom and gloom for many of us but looking at these photos brought it back to me that we will quickly move on and have new heroes to bring us future success. I thought I'd revive it so some of the newer posters could enjoy it and also to remind us older ones that for a large part of this journey, life has been good. Hail hail!
Top man ..HH!

Back