Iconic Celtic Photos

Didn't see the game, only the highlights
Was it a bad tackle ?
They make 'em tough, out in the former colonies
HH AJ
YNWA
It was a 50/50 and no foul given. I had a wee look on FF (only my 2nd ever look - I doubt I'll go back) and they were going mental that AJ wasn't given a straight red for it!!!! Which was nonsense of course (mind you, they also insisted he had committed 8 bookable fouls in the first half hour - he never!!!!). AJ was fantastic in the first half.

I doubt he'll play again this season. CCV is now finished for the season according to Ange as he goes off for surgery. Carter-Vickers was immense today despite getting crocked by a studs-up Morelos challenge.

I think once we win the league then Taylor may drop out too to recuperate from his long-standing injury.

It was a 50/50 and no foul given. I had a wee look on FF (only my 2nd ever look - I doubt I'll go back) and they were going mental that AJ wasn't given a straight red for it!!!! Which was nonsense of course (mind you, they also insisted he had committed 8 bookable fouls in the first half hour - he never!!!!). AJ was fantastic in the first half.

I doubt he'll play again this season. CCV is now finished for the season according to Ange as he goes off for surgery. Carter-Vickers was immense today despite getting crocked by a studs-up Morelos challenge.

I think once we win the league then Taylor may drop out too to recuperate from his long-standing injury.
Cheers pal
The straw graspers from IPox, they claim they are never defeated and always cheated
Fuck them and their sychphantic worship of Charlie Big Ears, and his upcoming coronation, as well as his inbred family history
FTH

Last edited:
What a great night 👍🇮🇪🇮🇪 What I remember most of all is when Doyle got sent off when the Huns were winning 2-1, the jungle and the Celtic end erupted into a massive Walk On. And then every celtic fan in the ground sang at the top of his/her voice till the end of the game.
The Huns arses completely collapsed and we all know what happened 👍🇮🇪☘️🇮🇪

Members online

Latest posts

Back