Iconic Celtic Photos

I dont want us to demolish the main stand. Ok the steel is coming to the end of its supposed safety shelf life, but it can be strengthened to last another 100 years.
What we need to do is the same as Liverpool, Man Utd, and build above the existing stand. It can and has been done.
All we need is the vision and the balls to do it. HH.

I dont want us to demolish the main stand. Ok the steel is coming to the end of its supposed safety shelf life, but it can be strengthened to last another 100 years.
What we need to do is the same as Liverpool, Man Utd, and build above the existing stand. It can and has been done.
No chance of that happening, the old main stand is what’s holding the stadium back from a FIFA 5 star rating, we need to be able to drive a bus straight into the stadium and the dressing rooms aren’t big enough and we need an internal warm up zone for players

When all that happens we’ll get a major European cup final as we’re one of the biggest stadiums in Britain 👍

No chance of that happening, the old main stand is what’s holding the stadium back from a FIFA 5 star rating, we need to be able to drive a bus straight into the stadium and the dressing rooms aren’t big enough and we need an internal warm up zone for players

When all that happens we’ll get a major European cup final as we’re one of the biggest stadiums in Britain 👍

When I did the stafium tour last summer I was shocked at how tiny the changing room was. It really was old school and no better than a local leisure centre built in the 1970s. Compared to other stadia such as Barca & Real Madrid it is terrible. I wasn't too familiar with the Main Stand seating either and it looked a bit tatty and in need of updating too.

When I did the stafium tour last summer I was shocked at how tiny the changing room was. It really was old school and no better than a local leisure centre built in the 1970s. Compared to other stadia such as Barca & Real Madrid it is terrible. I wasn't too familiar with the Main Stand seating either and it looked a bit tatty and in need of updating too.

To do what mate?, the old stand is life expired, get the bulldozer in, and finish the stadium to uefa/fifa 5 star standard, don’t try and piss about saving something that’s noo worth saving and is holding us back 🤷‍♂️
Its the last bit of our heritiage mate. iTS US. Its where we came from. I think about the English teams like Man Citeh moving away from Main Rd, West ham from the Bolyin ground, Arsenal, Spurs, etc etc. There was plans for us to move away from Parkhead originally but the Bunnet said NAW.
Its not holding us back pal, we can redevelop, all we need is the WILL. HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back