Ideal scenario Neil Lennon sacked!

You don't do yourself any favors pal 🙈
Here's just my take on it, Stevie. He's an Uncle Tim in a wee portakabin.

He likely comes from a Celtic-minded family who just couldn't love his hun-like deformity (the purple pointy heid is a dead giveaway) and he likely got betrothed to a good Celtic lassie who found true love in the arms of a true Celtic man.

It's all left him a tadger bitter.........

Pessimism and procrastination are inherent in the Scottish psyche, but this twat takes it to psychotic levels and just loves to be loathed.

I would stretch out the green fingers of friendship, but I'm afraid that his deformed twelve-fingered mitt would leave my poor wee paw mangled and unusable and God knows, I need to keep my fingers functioning for obvious reasons.

The only time I was ok with us getting beat, was, incidentally the /dons, when we let them win at CP pushing the sevconians into third place.

To say you would lose a quadruple treble to get rid of Lenny makes no sense if you support us. Plenty of sense if you don't. If you are a Sevconian, why don't you just declare it like a man? Because, no cunt who supports us would ever want to lose a quad treble. No cunt.

The only time I was ok with us getting beat, was, incidentally the /dons, when we let them win at CP pushing the sevconians into third place.

To say you would lose a quadruple treble to get rid of Lenny makes no sense if you support us. Plenty of sense if you don't. If you are a Sevconian, why don't you just declare it like a man? Because, no cunt who supports us would ever want to lose a quad treble. No cunt.
I certainly hope your wrong on that

if we ever deliberately threw a game then that would be cheating

So I dont agree with your assessment

Got me thinking that post, I wonder what the procedure would be if a poster declared himself a zombie, is it an instant ban? If he didn't have any 17th century baggage would he be allowed on the noise? Would it be tolerated? 🤣I think we should be told🤣🤣🤣🍀🍀🍀💚💚💚

Got me thinking that post, I wonder what the procedure would be if a poster declared himself a zombie, is it an instant ban? If he didn't have any 17th century baggage would he be allowed on the noise? Would it be tolerated? 🤣I think we should be told🤣🤣🤣🍀🍀🍀💚💚💚
I think all opinions should be allowed

And honesty encouraged. I wouldn't ban anybody. freedom of speech unless they are excessively outrageous spewing hate crimes

Supporting Sevco isn't a crime

pretending you didn't see Rangers die should be

:p:p:p

I'd be happy to for them to be on the forum if they contributed to it. If they were here for a wind up then they can feck off. Pretty much all my sevco supporting friends and work colleagues are sound and you can have a good blether about the games. But I personally don't like visitors who are here purely to troll everyone - irrespective of what team they claim to support.

I don't have an issue with any one of their mob who wants to come on and have a constructive debate that doesn't rely solely on religion, sectarianism, bigotry, cheating, tax evasion, or the other go-to hun obsession.

Doesn't actually leave anything to debate after that

tumblr_mmx6fpn1Gf1r5d00so1_250.jpg

Back