Ideal scenario Neil Lennon sacked!

Possibly the best thing that could happen tomorrow is Celtic get beat, Neil Lennon gets sacked and we go on to win ten in a row with a new more competent manager than Neil Lennon...I can't wait to see the back of him.
Possibly the best thing that could happen is that you go back to pumping your sister as your cousin is in the room , looking to cut your grass , then when your giro comes in tomorrow , go buy your usual tenner bag , bottle of buckfast , 20 bingo fags and 2 scratch cards , scratch your cards , see you’ve won fuck all like your team has for your 8 year existence , drink your Bucky , smoke your fags and then take a BIG hit out your tenner bag , hopefully then we won’t have to read your pathetic , banal , attempts to come across as a relevant poster on this site

"Possibly the best thing that could happen tomorrow is Celtic get beat, Neil Lennon gets sacked and we go on to win ten in a row with a new more competent manager than Neil Lennon...I can't wait to see the back of him."

Ironic that you would think like that, todays game is from another seasons campaign, now unless I am mistaken I think and probably know whats eating away at you is, this, Celtic may be the only team you are likely to witness in your remaining days on this planet winning 4 trebles, a magnificent achievement. Now that Celtic are in the final, lets take care of this this seasons campaign.
Neil Lennon is going nowhere and listen pointy heid you witnessed the harmony and desire and will to win today and your blood is going through the roof,,all saints day the day the saints are remembered and rise to scare away the halloweens eve zombies. Clay away back to your crypt.

Last edited:
I certainly hope your wrong on that

if we ever deliberately threw a game then that would be cheating

So I dont agree with your assessment
Breaking News TET disagrees with TV assessment.

In a move that shocked the world, TET today disagreed with a comment from TV. The issue at hand was a response to a shock comment about losing the quadruple treble, in which a clearly deluded person wanted Celtic to lose. TV repudiated that claim and mentioned the only time he was not bothered about winning was when we lost to aberdeen and consigned our main enemy to drop down a place. TET immediately jumped to the conclusion TV meant we cheated and was condoning an act of sevconian level skulduggery. TV was unavailable for comment, but knowing him, as i do very well, he would have laughed out loud.

Stay tuned for further developments as this hack is almost certain this isn't the last time this will happen as I hear TV is thinking about talking about ghosts. Its all to play for.

Last edited:

In a move that shocked the world, TET today disagreed with a comment from TV. The issue at hand was a response to a shock comment about losing the quadruple treble, in which a clearly deluded person wanted Celtic to lose. TV repudiated that claim and mentioned the only time he was not bothered about winning was when we lost to aberdeen and consigned our main enemy to drop down a lace. TET immediately jumped to the conclusion TV meant we cheated and he was condoning an act of sevconian level skulduggery. TV was unavailable for comment, but Knowing him, as i do very well, he would have laughed out loud.

Stay tuned for further developments as this hack is almost certain this isn't the last time this will happen as I hear TV is thinking about talking about ghosts. Its all to play for.
think you'll find I only pull you up when your making odd statements

But feel free to elaborate on your ghost theories, we could all do with the insight :p

In a move that shocked the world, TET today disagreed with a comment from TV. The issue at hand was a response to a shock comment about losing the quadruple treble, in which a clearly deluded person wanted Celtic to lose. TV repudiated that claim and mentioned the only time he was not bothered about winning was when we lost to aberdeen and consigned our main enemy to drop down a lace. TET immediately jumped to the conclusion TV meant we cheated and he was condoning an act of sevconian level skulduggery. TV was unavailable for comment, but Knowing him, as i do very well, he would have laughed out loud.

You do make a lot of odd statements for a rationalist :p:p:p:p

think you'll find I only pull you up when your making odd statements

But feel free to elaborate on your ghost theories, we could all do with the insight :p
Its simple really, they don't exist. Never have, never will. We return to the universe as particles, energy transference , if we get buried we replenish the earth and feed stuff too. Which I think is cool. As we all should.

One exemption, obviously, are the ghosts in Scooby Doo.

Its simple really, they don't exist. Never have, never will. We return to the universe as particles, energy transference , if we get buried we replenish the earth and feed stuff too. Which I think is cool. As we all should.

One exemption, obviously, are the ghosts in Scooby Doo.
Im no really sure why you want to talk about ghosts.

Or why you would bring them up, only to deny you believe in them.

:p:p:p:p

Dont remember anybody ever mentioning ghosts before you did.

But hey, you love to do the sevconite thing, introduce a topic, then plop that topic as false, despite fact it was you who introduced it to support some weird argument that nobody has ever raised on any other thread.

Out of curiosity why did you bring up ghosts only to deny them?

Its a bit like offering someone a tale on dragons only to say dragons dont exist.

But why mention them as part of one of your strange topics?

You'll need to go back a bit and bring in some context, if you can?

Im no really sure why you want to talk about ghosts.

Or why you would bring them up, only to deny you believe in them.

:p:p:p:p

Dont remember anybody ever mentioning ghosts before you did.

But hey, you love to do the sevconite thing, introduce a topic, then plop that topic as false, despite fact it was you who introduced it to support some weird argument that nobody has ever raised on any other thread.

Out of curiosity why did you bring up ghosts only to deny them?

Its a bit like offering someone a tale on dragons only to say dragons dont exist.

But why mention them as part of one of your strange topics?

You'll need to go back a bit and bring in some context, if you can?

Because I felt like it. I assumed you believed in the spirit world. If you don't it was a wasted effort.

Because I felt like it. I assumed you believed in the spirit world. If you don't it was a wasted effort.
Strange assumptions you lob onto people to support your mythical irrational notions?

why no ask me if I believe in ghosts rather than insinuate that somewhere in past I have ever declared anything like your assumptions

no very rational matey

Oh and reason takes place in spiritual ways not material

So thats something at least

But in cartoons a lightbulb appears to signify a spiritual movement has occurred but what the feck thats got to do with flying sheets I have no idea.

its a bit like saying god is not a man in the sky therefore proof god is a lie

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Strange assumptions you lob onto people to support your mythical irrational notions?

why no ask me if I believe in ghosts rather than insinuate that somewhere in past I have ever declared anything like your assumptions

no very rational matey

Oh and reason takes place in spiritual ways not material

So thats something at least

But in cartoons a lightbulb appears to signify a spiritual movement has occurred but what the feck thats got to do with flying sheets I have no idea.

its a bit like saying god is not a man in the sky therefore proof god is a lie

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
define spiritual? Its your brain and until anybody cn show a spirit, its just the deluded ramblings of fanatics who hate reason, logic and facts. Faih is what you have to fall back on when you don't have evidence. Andyou feeling that there is a god or a spirit or a demon is just you thinking it. My mother near to her death, was still trying to get me to return to the faith. I wouldn't lie to her, I told her I wouldn't. She looked crushed.i added, if its true mum come back and tell me. She perked right up and smiled as she was totally convinced, like you. that was ten years ago, and if it was true, my mum would have come back to tell me. Still waiting.

define spiritual? Its your brain and until anybody cn show a spirit, its just the deluded ramblings of fanatics who hate reason, logic and facts. Faih is what you have to fall back on when you don't have evidence. Andyou feeling that there is a god or a spirit or a demon is just you thinking it. My mother near to her death, was still trying to get me to return to the faith. I wouldn't lie to her, I told her I wouldn't. She looked crushed.i added, if its true mum come back and tell me. She perked right up and smiled as she was totally convinced, like you. that was ten years ago, and if it was true, my mum would have come back to tell me. Still waiting.
its you who hate reason logic and facts not me.

a brain is necessary to function in a body

but the brain is not the will or the spirit or the memory or the soul or the level of intellect

A brain is purely matter

but without a human brain the spiritual faculties of the human cannot function

they are very different things

that is factual

logical and reasonable

its you who hate reason logic and facts not me.

a brain is necessary to function in a body

but the brain is not the will or the spirit or the memory or the soul or the level of intellect

A brain is purely matter

but without a human brain the spiritual faculties of the human cannot function

they are very different things

that is factual

logical and reasonable
intellect has no sensual part

none

you cant touch someones intellect

its spiritual dimension of humanity

it doesn't fly around trying to scare old ladies

coz it cannot interact with any senses other than the senses fused to the soul of the individual it is fused with.

the soul has upper and lower dimensions

sensual and spiritual dimensions

the sensual dimensions are the lower faculties of the soul

the upper include spirit will intellect memory etc...

the lower part of soul will try command the upper but the higherarchy of soul is the will should be controlling the sensual part until it is the master

the dilemma inside every being is the war between the upper spirit of soul versus the lower sensual part

almost 2 different beings in one

but fused together in constant conflict

in fact 3 different beings in one nature

thats humanity

sensual
emotional
rational

neither emotional or sensual are entirely rational if they have the upper hand over reason

sensuality is NOT rational

but the people who claim to be rational usually are emotional or sensual and avoid rational

but they are right!!!!!!!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

intellect has no sensual part

none

you cant touch someones intellect

its spiritual dimension of humanity

it doesn't fly around trying to scare old ladies

coz it cannot interact with any senses other than the senses fused to the soul of the individual it is fused with.

the soul has upper and lower dimensions

sensual and spiritual dimensions

the sensual dimensions are the lower faculties of the soul

the upper include spirit will intellect memory etc...

the lower part of soul will try command the upper but the higherarchy of soul is the will should be controlling the sensual part until it is the master

the dilemma inside every being is the war between the upper spirit of soul versus the lower sensual part

almost 2 different beings in one

but fused together in constant conflict

in fact 3 different beings in one nature

thats humanity

sensual
emotional
rational

neither emotional or sensual are entirely rational if they have the upper hand over reason

sensuality is NOT rational

but the people who claim to be rational usually are emotional or sensual and avoid rational

but they are right!!!!!!!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
intellect has no sensual whatever the fuck you said?Are you literally mental? Every single thing you feel or think comes from your brain. every single thing. And we prove that by scanning your brain when providing visual or sound stimulous and a part of your brain lights up. Where in the name of fuck do you dig out your totally unscientific shit? Where do you get this stuff from? And if its some fucking deranged monk somewhere, save it.

intellect has no sensual whatever the fuck you said?Are you literally mental? Every single thing you feel or think comes from your brain. every single thing. And we prove that by scanning your brain when providing visual or sound stimulous and a part of your brain lights up. Where in the name of fuck do you dig out your totally unscientific shit? Where do you get this stuff from? And if its some fucking deranged monk somewhere, save it.
thats brain waves not intellectual waves you clot

intelligence is not in a brain

it is intangible other than through iq testing which is arbitrary test

what flavour is your intellect

what smell

what does it touch like

what does it sound like

its intangible

its part of spiritual faculties of the soul

the soul has sensual levels

the intellect and will can be influenced by interaction with lower part of soul but in themselves are not sensual whatsoever

a man with no senses still has intellect

fact

Anyway, back to the original thread. I know, i know I'm gonna get pelters for this, but.
Clay for me is definitely not a hun. Perhaps his approach is a tad abrasive to say the least. He has his take on things and thats his prerogative to do so on a forum. When any of us gets to the point of a personal attack thats a problem for me and i know he has retaliated but wouldnt most of us? He's had his buttons pushed and he defends himself. Let's move forward and agree to disagree. There's more important things right now.
Ok. Now give me pelters🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, back to the original thread. I know, i know I'm gonna get pelters for this, but.
Clay for me is definitely not a hun. Perhaps his approach is a tad abrasive to say the least. He has his take on things and thats his prerogative to do so on a forum. When any of us gets to the point of a personal attack thats a problem for me and i know he has retaliated but wouldnt most of us? He's had his buttons pushed and he defends himself. Let's move forward and agree to disagree. There's more important things right now.
Ok. Now give me pelters🤣🤣🤣
right thats you on ignore :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Members online

Latest posts

Back