If I could have a pre match word with Messrs Lennon, Kennedy and Strachan

Celtic Ghostie

Dec 2009 away v Rapid. Fortune scythed 25 yards out does a forward roll, keeps going and scores.
June 2019 Karamoko scythed by Hickey hits the deck but instantly keeps going and comes close to ripping the net out with a terrific strike.
Last game v St Johnstone, Patryk cleaned out but bounces up and keeps going and scores.
!. We've neutralised the ref ( he's f*cked because our player has not hit the deck and held his hands up waiting for a free kick which will probably be pulled back 15 yards anyway )
2. We have neutralised the opposition who would happily have "taken one for the team" to disrupt Celtics flow and are left with no time to react to the threat
3. P.R department remember a lot of our team are young guys - Try reminding them of the shitebag anonymity of keyboard warriors who try to undermine them on social media and try to destroy their confidence ( Hendry, Taylor, Ralston, Klimala etc ) _ remind them that the greatest percentage of them are probably hvn trolls ( I hope ).
This season of all seasons advise our players to wait for nothing.to expect nothing - Stay off your arses and stay in the game. In short - " Do a Patryk "

Dec 2009 away v Rapid. Fortune scythed 25 yards out does a forward roll, keeps going and scores.
June 2019 Karamoko scythed by Hickey hits the deck but instantly keeps going and comes close to ripping the net out with a terrific strike.
Last game v St Johnstone, Patryk cleaned out but bounces up and keeps going and scores.
!. We've neutralised the ref ( he's f*cked because our player has not hit the deck and held his hands up waiting for a free kick which will probably be pulled back 15 yards anyway )
2. We have neutralised the opposition who would happily have "taken one for the team" to disrupt Celtics flow and are left with no time to react to the threat
3. P.R department remember a lot of our team are young guys - Try reminding them of the shitebag anonymity of keyboard warriors who try to undermine them on social media and try to destroy their confidence ( Hendry, Taylor, Ralston, Klimala etc ) _ remind them that the greatest percentage of them are probably hvn trolls ( I hope ).
This season of all seasons advise our players to wait for nothing.to expect nothing - Stay off your arses and stay in the game. In short - " Do a Patryk "
Hendry,Ralston and Taylor dont look good enough in my opinion.If social media destroys their confidence then why stay on it?If i was getting stick i'd want to ram it right up the keyboard warriors and show im good enough.As for Klimala no better way to show your good enough than bury the huns this Saturday.

Hendry,Ralston and Taylor dont look good enough in my opinion.If social media destroys their confidence then why stay on it?If i was getting stick i'd want to ram it right up the keyboard warriors and show im good enough.As for Klimala no better way to show your good enough than bury the huns this Saturday.
Hendry I think will make it, Ralston I just wish would show determination and use his physique and batter cunts but, alas. IMO not likely to make it, Taylor is more suited to a back four, not a crosser of the ball consistently for the positions he can get into with pace.
Think Diego is going to take Taylors place soon if we play 3 5 2 systems.

Back