If it was broony and not that wee shit!!

Gerryd

I'm honking with msg and all things tinternets (as still game says) but for the last 4 hours the amount of pish I have took from the manky mob is incredible!! Wit the fuck if Broony done what that wee cunt done last sat it wld be on the headline BBC news!! Here it goes with that prick beaton suddenly getting death threats!!! My fuckin word it's about time we wake up to these cunts

Copy and paste it MD.
BTW MD listening to Clyde from yesterday and Mark Wilson just commented if you want to win the league you have to strengthen as they have not won it in a long time. Soup taker avoided the truth statement will be this clubs first title, went down in my esteem of him. Shocking.
great article, feckin forensic! wilson-commons,walker,provan, nicholars!! ffs.

great article, feckin forensic! wilson-commons,walker,provan, nicholars!! ffs.
StevieBC 4th January 2019 at 23:57

OK, call me a cynic…

The CFC statement was released at 4.45pm today.

A story appeared in the DR at 9.45pm today, stating that Beaton was receiving threats and was forced to call the Police.
Nobody deserves threats for doing their job.

However, what is curious is that the DR also states that threats were made "after the game at Ibrox".
It also quotes that;
"…Beaton is now waiting to speak to officers."

The game was on Saturday and now it's Friday.
Beaton is so concerned about the threats received that he still hasn't actually spoken to the Police – almost a week after the game?
Yet, this story conveniently appears in the media just a few hours after the CFC statement?
Really?!
IMO, some lame PR spinning could be in play here, with the implied blame / deflection being;
"Celtic puts ref in fear for his safety."

Subtle as a brick – from the SFA or Level42 ?

OK, call me a cynic…

A story appeared in the DR at 9.45pm today, stating that Beaton was receiving threats and was forced to call the Police.

However, what is curious is that the DR also states that threats were made "after the game at Ibrox".
It also quotes that;

Beaton is so concerned about the threats received that he still hasn't actually spoken to the Police – almost a week after the game?
Yet, this story conveniently appears in the media just a few hours after the CFC statement?
Really?!
IMO, some lame PR spinning could be in play here, with the implied blame / deflection being;

Great minds n that?

OK, call me a cynic…

It also quotes that;

Really?!

level 42 Boab posted somethin similar on another thread,smell's of shite to me!!!!

Copy and paste it MD.
BTW MD listening to Clyde from yesterday and Mark Wilson just commented if you want to win the league you have to strengthen as they have not won it in a long time. Soup taker avoided the truth statement will be this clubs first title, went down in my esteem of him. Shocking.
Blue pound in the clique now he is circle now what do expect end of

They are ahead of us , eating a pot noodle , :) , time to sleep again

Back