If it was broony and not that wee shit!!

My god!!! Like I need to be anymore depressed about our current situation you go and hit me with that blog, boab. Nothing is going to be done about Beaton is it?? He will probably ref the game in March as a reward. The SFA are fully in on the stop the 10..the ref association is full of huns and masons. Beaton was only doing his job. He will be getting pats on the back and drinks bought for him. No one is going to sack him..no one is going to investigate corruption in Scottish football..reading that blog and seeing how much work has gone into helping SEVCO it's obvious nothing is going to be done at all. Happy bastarding new year ?‍♂️

StevieBC 4th January 2019 at 23:57

OK, call me a cynic…

The CFC statement was released at 4.45pm today.

A story appeared in the DR at 9.45pm today, stating that Beaton was receiving threats and was forced to call the Police.
Nobody deserves threats for doing their job.

However, what is curious is that the DR also states that threats were made "after the game at Ibrox".
It also quotes that;
"…Beaton is now waiting to speak to officers."

The game was on Saturday and now it's Friday.
Beaton is so concerned about the threats received that he still hasn't actually spoken to the Police – almost a week after the game?
Yet, this story conveniently appears in the media just a few hours after the CFC statement?
Really?!
IMO, some lame PR spinning could be in play here, with the implied blame / deflection being;
"Celtic puts ref in fear for his safety."

Subtle as a brick – from the SFA or Level42 ?
My god!!! Like I need to be anymore depressed about our current situation you go and hit me with that blog, boab. Nothing is going to be done about Beaton is it?? He will probably ref the game in March as a reward. The SFA are fully in on the stop the 10..the ref association is full of huns and masons. Beaton was only doing his job. He will be getting pats on the back and drinks bought for him. No one is going to sack him..no one is going to investigate corruption in Scottish football..reading that blog and seeing how much work has gone into helping SEVCO it's obvious nothing is going to be done at all. Happy bastarding new year ?‍♂️

The Establishment is going at full throttle to stop Celtic and hand Sevco the league of that there is no doubt. It’s all down to how desperate they are to keep Sevco alive because they must get the CL money in or it will be the death knell toll. we all know that and they all know that bell is just waiting to chime. So we are going to see the full force of this Scottish Establishment in the next weeks and months and it’s going to be tough.

A united front from ALL teams in Scotland to call out the corruption maybe a way forward? HH ?

I’m as annoyed as the next person nothing was done but in reality, the issue lies with incompetent refereeing not those refusing to deal with it after the cause.

The rules state if the ref reports it, nothing can be done.

He stated he saw all incidents, which is ridiculous within itself, but no further action can then be taken.

The same would have happened if it was Brown and it was in the report.

I’m as annoyed as the next person nothing was done but in reality, the issue lies with incompetent refereeing not those refusing to deal with it after the cause.

He stated he saw all incidents, which is ridiculous within itself, but no further action can then be taken.

It would never have happened like that Brown would have been sent off immediately. No this isn’t incompetence this is corruption throughout the whole game by a biased referee with the motive of keeping Sevco on the front foot. But that’s just my opinion.

It would never have happened like that Brown would have been sent off immediately. No this isn’t incompetence this is corruption throughout the whole game by a biased referee with the motive of keeping Sevco on the front foot. But that’s just my opinion.

You’re saying two different things there. It’s either the SFA cheating us, or Beaton.

Unless you’re literally saying the SFA has instructed Beaton to say he has put this in his report to ensure no retrospective action, which I don’t buy.

I’ve watched enough football to see us get favourable decisions aswell. I don’t buy into this whole corruption thing, both sides are spouting the same argument anytime we incur a loss.

It’s shit referees. It’s a poor SFA, yes. Corruption and a systematic agenda which they’ve failed to implement the last 7 seasons? Doubtful.

You’re saying two different things there. It’s either the SFA cheating us, or Beaton.

Unless you’re literally saying the SFA has instructed Beaton to say he has put this in his report to ensure no retrospective action, which I don’t buy.

I’ve watched enough football to see us get favourable decisions aswell. I don’t buy into this whole corruption thing, both sides are spouting the same argument anytime we incur a loss.

It’s shit referees. It’s a poor SFA, yes. Corruption and a systematic agenda which they’ve failed to implement the last 7 seasons? Doubtful.

Are you fucking kidding me...is that you Uztai?? If it was Scott Brown he would have been off the park after the 1st incident. Beaton cheated and allowed morelos to stay on the field...if Brown had acting like and Beaton seen it and allowed Brown to stay on the field, which would never happen then you better believe that the SFA would have changed their rules to make sure he got hammered...like they have changed every rule they have fucking written to facilitate sevco and help oldco keep their titles. I can't be arsed with another fake fucking Celtic fan telling me there is no corruption or biased in Scottish football. If you are a Celtic fan then open your fucking eyes

Are you fucking kidding me...is that you Uztai?? If it was Scott Brown he would have been off the park after the 1st incident. Beaton cheated and allowed morelos to stay on the field...if Brown had acting like and Beaton seen it and allowed Brown to stay on the field, which would never happen then you better believe that the SFA would have changed their rules to make sure he got hammered...like they have changed every rule they have fucking written to facilitate sevco and help oldco keep their titles. I can't be arsed with another fake fucking Celtic fan telling me there is no corruption or biased in Scottish football. If you are a Celtic fan then open your fucking eyes

Wow, well that rant fully supports your poor constructed argument.

Fake Celtic fan because I don’t believe exactly what you do? Club for all, support, team - are you ticking any of those boxes with the above? Think about that before calling someone fake.

People are allowed to have differing opinions. When someone gets irrationally angry at one, it usually tells you something.

It’s taken the SFA 7 years to come up with ‘don’t ban Morelos’ to stop us winning the title?

If they can cover widespread corruption like you say, I think they’d have stopped us before now, no?

The SFA are poor, the refs are horrendous, that we are agreed.

I'm shite at spotting trolls....where is Maria.....MARIA!!!!! Can you check this one out for me please!!! After the fucking week Celtic have had I can't believe there's a "fan" saying there is no corruption....shinnie dive "No charge".....morelos "No charge"....

Jesus.

Hopefully you stick around and prove you aren't some troll trying to stir things up. Then I'll apologise for calling you a fake fan. It just amazes me that Celtic fans can see what's happened this season and still say there is no corruption in Scottish football.

On top of that, we have all witnessed how the SFA went into overdrive for the 1 purpose of creating the survival lie. We need a strong Rangers. Remember. For 7 years we have seen big decisions go against Celtic. But this season it's got worse. Why do you think that is? Are the SFA aware that Sevco really need the European money to survive. Like back it season 10/11. I'm just shocked to find a Celtic fan who still believes there is no corruption in Scottish football. The "Celtic fans" on here that believe that come on. Make the exact same comments as you then disappear.

Hopefully you stick around and prove you aren't some troll trying to stir things up. Then I'll apologise for calling you a fake fan. It just amazes me that Celtic fans can see what's happened this season and still say there is no corruption in Scottish football.

On top of that, we have all witnessed how the SFA went into overdrive for the 1 purpose of creating the survival lie. We need a strong Rangers. Remember. For 7 years we have seen big decisions go against Celtic. But this season it's got worse. Why do you think that is? Are the SFA aware that Sevco really need the European money to survive. Like back it season 10/11. I'm just shocked to find a Celtic fan who still believes there is no corruption in Scottish football. The "Celtic fans" on here that believe that come on. Make the exact same comments as you then disappear.

Listen, each to their own and all that. I don’t mind if someone believes all that, I just don’t.

I just personally think, more may show their opinion, if they weren’t instantly labelled as something else because they disagree. Although I’m sure, as you say, you’ve had it before.

I am right there with change being needed from top to bottom, our game is rotten. So yes, in a way we are cheated.

I just don’t believe in some high level conspiracy. The same reason I don’t believe Aliens are roaming Area 51. It’s too much to cover, too many folk involved and why would they wait until now to kill us?

We need change, we need people better at their jobs in control.

Even if the report can be doctored to tailor that very outcome?

Listen, each to their own and all that. I don’t mind if someone believes all that, I just don’t.

I just personally think, more may show their opinion, if they weren’t instantly labelled as something else because they disagree. Although I’m sure, as you say, you’ve had it before.

I am right there with change being needed from top to bottom, our game is rotten. So yes, in a way we are cheated.

I just don’t believe in some high level conspiracy. The same reason I don’t believe Aliens are roaming Area 51. It’s too much to cover, too many folk involved and why would they wait until now to kill us?

We need change, we need people better at their jobs in control.

It's uncanny....I promise you I've had the exact same argument with a person who's not been on here in a while. I could literally copy and paste the 3 day argument instead of writing it all out again ?? but what I've learned from that argument is that we will 100% disagree and won't change each other's minds so we will leave this one with a handshake and I'll see you on another thread HH???

Even if the report can be doctored to tailor that very outcome?

Again, up for debate. Of course that come be done if that’s what you believe is happening on a wider scale.

Personally I just think Beaton is a shite ref and should be punished for making glaringly wrong decisions.

The SFA not taking action against him is what shows me their incompetence.

Jesus.[/
Wow, well that rant fully supports your poor constructed argument.

Fake Celtic fan because I don’t believe exactly what you do? Club for all, support, team - are you ticking any of those boxes with the above? Think about that before calling someone fake.

People are allowed to have differing opinions. When someone gets irrationally angry at one, it usually tells you something.

It’s taken the SFA 7 years to come up with ‘don’t ban Morelos’ to stop us winning the title?

If they can cover widespread corruption like you say, I think they’d have stopped us before now, no?

The SFA are poor, the refs are horrendous, that we are agreed.

It’s all to do with the lack of MONEY they are going down if they don’t get CL money and money from private businesses but they need big money. . Remember when oldco went into liquidation because they needed money well this is the very same - no matter whether it’s 7 years or 27 it’s all to do with having no money. And corrupt officials want to keep their establishment team here for their corrupt little country. So I’m only saying one thing here and that is that Sevco are desperate and must get the league by whatever means. Incompetency - no definitely not! Corruption -definitely yes!

Beaton could be a shite ref but I am sure he either saw the incidents and wilfully decided to do nothing and mentioned them in his report to ensure no further action or he missed them (or one or two of them)., watched re-runs later and decided to include in his report that he had seen them. Whichever way you slice it, he has done his best to influence matters. To appear in a sevco pub the following evening just shows brazen arrogance and horrendously bad judgement on top.

Beaton could be a shite ref but I am sure he either saw the incidents and wilfully decided to do nothing and mentioned them in his report to ensure no further action or he missed them (or one or two of them)., watched re-runs later and decided to include in his report that he had seen them. Whichever way you slice it, he has done his best to influence matters. To appear in a sevco pub the following evening just shows brazen arrogance and horrendously bad judgement on top.
it was the same evening

Back