If it was broony and not that wee shit!!

Beaton could be a shite ref but I am sure he either saw the incidents and wilfully decided to do nothing and mentioned them in his report to ensure no further action or he missed them (or one or two of them)., watched re-runs later and decided to include in his report that he had seen them. Whichever way you slice it, he has done his best to influence matters. To appear in a sevco pub the following evening just shows brazen arrogance and horrendously bad judgement on top.

It deffo should be looked into regardless, ridiculous thing to be doing.

It would never have happened like that Brown would have been sent off immediately. No this isn’t incompetence this is corruption throughout the whole game by a biased referee with the motive of keeping Sevco on the front foot. But that’s just my opinion.
Thats everyones opinion, but, you will not hear keevins and their ilk talk of it as they rely on the income recieved and the cosy never have to get your hands dirty churnalism. A reporter worth his salt would be out smashing all exclusives records for the material thats available, except in Scotland.
The medias only regret is they never kept their powder dry, they released the truth, went for the glory shot and when their masters pointed out their folly in not keeping quiet whilst a deal was been conspired, they later took the coward route and choose instead to avoid the issue when brought up and remain silent on their own hands work, they avoid their own truths but the legacies they left we will forever remind our future children of the day death called on Rangers and cosigned them to history by execution, for the crime of cheating the state of tax money and in doing so placed a stain on sporting integrity. They were guilty of having in place a rigged game by placemen in the instutuion created to ensure integrity and did so with no sporting ethos, other than to cheat the whole of Scotland for their own gain, they financially doped the game and robbbed Her Majestys Government of tax, a tax imposed on every member of the country and its citizens, a revenue that is used to pay for defences to keep the country safe, lest we forget, is the butt of their immoral actions.
died papers.jpg

I am not aware how referees' reports are compiled so I am speculating here :

In his report , did Beaton include reference to these Morelos incidents ? If so , why ?
If he deemed them acceptable and required no action from him at the time why on Earth would he mention them in his report ? Guilty conscience ? Or to take advantage of the fact that if he says he saw these incidents but saw no need for action - thus negating the compliance officer's scope for action .

If he did not deem the first one worthy of action , after the 2nd or 3rd would not any competent referee have a word with the player ? How many players have we seen booked for a fairly tame foul but the referee points around the field indicating that it is a ''totting up'' booking . But he did not even speak to the player .

If the referee did not refer to these incidents in his report , did the SFA supervisor who received the report then contact Beaton because of the highlighting by Sportscene and the Celtic fans ?
If he then contacted Beaton and asked him about these incidents then he was obviously of the view that they required action - but then accepted the referee's word that they did not . Strange ! Any neutral viewing these incidents would have concluded that they were worthy of punishment . To speak with the referee and then meekly accept that they were innocuous defies logic .
It would have been a simple matter for the supervisor to put it to the referee that , in the heat of the moment during a game it is easy to miss an incident of wrongdoing - giving him the out , and allowing him to agree that retrospective action was fair to all .

That none of this happened inevitably leads one to conclude that :

a) the referee deliberately ignored these wrongdoings and also refused the 'get-out-of-jail-free-card' offered after the game despite the TV evidence clearly showing him to be in the wrong .

b) The referee supervisor , having seen the compelling TV evidence like everyone else , has concluded that he will ignore these 'mistakes' by the referee and allow the whole refereeing community to be labelled as either incompetent or corrupt .
I know which of these my money is on !

Last edited:

In his report , did Beaton include reference to these Morelos incidents ? If so , why ?
If he deemed them acceptable and required no action from him at the time why on Earth would he mention them in his report ? Guilty conscience ? Or to take advantage

If he did not deem the first one worthy of action , after the 2nd or 3rd would not any competent referee have a word with the player ? How many players have we seen booked for a fairly tame foul but the referee points around the field indicating that it is a ''totting up'' booking . But he did not even speak to the player .

If the referee did not refer to these incidents in his report , did the SFA supervisor who received the report then contact Beaton because of the highlighting by Sportscene and the Celtic fans ?
If he then contacted Beaton and asked him about these incidents then he was obviously of the view that they required action - but then accepted the referee's word that they did not . Strange ! Any neutral viewing these incidents would have concluded that they were worthy of punishment . To speak with the referee and then meekly accept that they were innocuous defies logic .
It would have been a simple matter for the supervisor to put it to the referee that , in the heat of the moment during a game it is easy to miss an incident of wrongdoing - giving him the out , and allowing him to agree that retrospective action was fair to all .

a) the referee deliberately ignored these wrongdoings and also refused the 'get-out-of-jail-free-card' offered after the game despite the TV evidence clearly showing him to be in the wrong .

b) The referee supervisor , having seen the compelling TV evidence like everyone else , has concluded that he will ignore these 'mistakes' by the referee and allow the whole refereeing community to be labelled as either incompetent or corrupt .

I have no clue the criteria that reports are aligned with, hopefully someone can shed some light.

I was under the impression that in these reports, referees refer to any ‘incidents’ that come up and give their reason for any action taken.

It does through up the question with Ralstons for example, what reason Beaton would have given in the report which deemed no action required.

What gets me about all this shit, is that it’s being going on forever. We have always had to deal with it. Don’t let they cunts cheating deflect away from why we are in this position.

Not one of those guilty have an SFA blazer on. Every single one is employed by our club as board members and management staff.

We should be so far over the summit that Sevco or the SFA or refs could do us not enough harm to stop us.

All of our woes are self inflicted by a biard if shirtvterm, cheapskate, shitebag boards. Added to that Rigers signing 16 utter shite duds fills the picture of where we are.

We are always up against cheating. Try and remember that. We need to overcome that. We are here in a precarious place because of the failures at our club.

That doesn’t mean we don’t call them out and take them on.

Even our statement. Surprised?

No cunt was surprised. They even shite it when they call them out.

Outraged

In disbelief

Seriously considering our remaining in Scottish foitball

Even

Pure fucking raging.

Surprised? Grow a pair you fucking cowards.

Well done TET and do not forget the refs in the saga.

Watched it Boab,

Everything we have always known.

I really like this Paul Larkin might look out for his books.

I just want to build a masonic pyramid with the referees. Pour petrol and chuck a match.

Burn baby Burn.

Thanx Boab. Magic pal. ??

I have no clue the criteria that reports are aligned with, hopefully someone can shed some light.

I was under the impression that in these reports, referees refer to any ‘incidents’ that come up and give their reason for any action taken.

It does through up the question with Ralstons for example, what reason Beaton would have given in the report which deemed no action required.

Celtic picked up three yellows in the game against one, so why were these bookings v the non action on the offences that should have been bookings. Someone needs to sut through the game and analyse the bookings given and compare like for like.
Bookings
Halliday 88′
Lustig 47′Ajer 76′Brown 78′

If he deemed them acceptable and required no action from him at the time why on Earth would he mention them in his report ? Guilty conscience ? Or to take advantage

He probably realised afterwards what the fall-out was like and decided to put the incidents in his report otherwise, as you say, why would he include them if they were so innocuous.

He probably realised afterwards what the fall-out was like and decided to put the incidents in his report otherwise, as you say, why would he include them if they were so innocuous.

That’s what I am wondering - if it’s included then it’s big enough to be labelled an ‘incident’ but if it’s an incident, surely action is required? We got a FK for the kick didn’t we, did we for any of the others?

Wow, well that rant fully supports your poor constructed argument.

Fake Celtic fan because I don’t believe exactly what you do? Club for all, support, team - are you ticking any of those boxes with the above? Think about that before calling someone fake.

People are allowed to have differing opinions. When someone gets irrationally angry at one, it usually tells you something.

It’s taken the SFA 7 years to come up with ‘don’t ban Morelos’ to stop us winning the title?

If they can cover widespread corruption like you say, I think they’d have stopped us before now, no?

The SFA are poor, the refs are horrendous, that we are agreed.

After 55 years of having at least one Saturday like last week....EVERY season....... is far, FAR too many, and too coincidental when Celtic are a becoming a threat! ...AND especially when close to achieving ten in a row!
You might not remember when the cheat was on, and to stop Celtic winning 10 iar back in March '75.
Oh I do!
I WAS THERE.
An orchestrated hun charge started in the second half towards the Dundee fans at Dens park to change the entire way football is run on earth.
It was decided that no more alcohol was served at football grounds in Scotland and a top ten premier league tier was introduced for the next season beginning August 8th...the first known football ground anywhere to implement this.
Also, for the first time in Europe fans were not allowed to walk around the grounds to different ends which the SFA called segregation.

When Dundee's Davie Johnstone (aka Biffo the Bear) scored in the 3rd minute, Dundee were playing well and were well on top. But in the 54th minute when Colin Stein was sent off ...ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.
At that point Celtic went top of the league...Rangers went second and couldn't handle it. They threw, bottles, cans. darts and even very heavy cobbles taken from the bottom of Provost Road.
The referee pulled both teams off the park for almost 18 mins until the baton charging riot police smashed the uglies back.
When the game restarted it was as if Dundee were afraid to come out!
They didn't turn up, at least nothing like the team that played before the riot.
THE GAME WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, CHANGED BY THE CHARGE AND TYPICALLY BY THE WORLD'S MOST EMBARRASSING CLUB.
I was with a Rangers supporting friend from Dundee, who was wearing a Rangers scarf, in the Dundee end of Dens Rd and a few yards from at least 20,000 huns. ( the crowd totalled about 29,000 that day).
We were both about 14 years old, but when Rangers went down to 10 men and still 1- 0 behind, IT WAS ALMOST LIKE A STAMPEDE...AND SOMEONE HAD SWITCHED THEM ALL ON AT THE SAME TIME. THEY KICKED, PUNCHED, STAMPED AND STABBED AT US WITH DARTS IN THEIR HANDS.
WE, THEM, US...ALL PUSHED FORWARD AND RAN FOR IT.
My friend Drew had fallen and gone down at my side seconds earlier and I just kept pushing forward. There was nothing I or 100 people could do to help him. I got a kick in my back which dislocated my lower lumbar, and felt as if I was paralysed. Somehow even through a numbness from my neck down, I made it to the wall at the pitchside and got dragged over and onto the pitch to safety by a huge guy wearing a Rangers scarf, who I knew to be from Dundee. I blacked out and came to in the Ninewells Hospital, about an hour later. and was treated for spinal injuries, which I'm glad to say almost fully recovered within a few years.
I was surrounded by hundreds of other Dundee and Rangers fans who also ran onto the pitch for safety, where the rioters were by now and chanting there anti-Catholic bile and gesturing that they were going to cut our throats.
I saw Drew the next day in the same hospital, when a porter wheeled me to his ward, after some 'witch' doctor put me over a rack and manipulated me till he thought it had helped enough and that I should keep moving my back slowly and in very short stages until things had all settled back in there usual places!!

When I saw Drew it took the air from my lungs......and that's no exaggeration! I didn't recognise him, as he looked like he had a full size rugby ball in his mouth. His eyes were badly swollen but closed as they had already put him into a coma, to stop the pain and shock from stopping his heart. The pain he must have felt up to that point is unimaginable.
There was an entourage of cops and medical staff around him, all seemingly talking at the same time... and then I saw his mother!
She was on the floor by his bed, and looked like she had been crying non-stop for a month, and was still crying but not a sound was coming out of her. She got up, and held me tightly and tried again to speak to me but couldn't get anything coherent out, or that I could pick up on. The police asked me about everything that I could tell them in the nurses' side room for over two hours. They admitted it was the worst thing they had ever heard or seen happen to anyone.
Drew had a damaged spinal cord, a snapped collar bone, broken femur and tibia, 9 broken ribs, a completely smashed pelvis, and several fingers broken. They had already operated on him within 2 hours of entering the ward, but I saw his arm and it was still at an impossible angle, then I was physically sick, turned around, not wanting to be seen with it coming out between my fingers. They had already removed the dart that was sticking out of his chest as soon as he arrived in Ninewells.
They must have stamped or danced all over him....AND DREW HAD A RANGERS SCARF ON!

He was in hospital for almost fifteen months, missed all his o'levels......and had to learn to walk and eat again. GOD ALONE KNOWS WHY HE DIDN'T DIE.
Drew's father fell of a crane while servicing it and died, in a Monifieth quarry, when he was only about four or five, and before I knew him starting in our first primary. He also had a younger sister who had died in infancy, I never knew about. He came through most of his operations with flying colours but always looked in pain when he walked with us. He said he had had at least 55 major operations in nearly three years to fix him up and it cost at least a million pounds...so we called him Steve Austin..the 6 million dollar man....which sort of cheered him up.
Yet, he never complained, at least not that I ever knew about. I often had severe back pain for the first couple of years after my own brush with the grizzly bears, but compared to what he had been through ...and still was going through.....my agony was a luxury.
On July 27th 1978 it was Drew's 18th birthday and just over 3 years since the shame game and riots. He, myself, his mum and our friends celebrated it on an absolute scorcher of a day, and then I told him of a surprise my mother had for him and a couple of our friends by taking us all to Venice for a week with his mum..` ....all expenses paid.
He never had much in his life and his mum, a sole parent struggled to get by...let alone go abroad on holiday. The day before my birthday I said good bye to him and also reminding him a bit harshly ...that he couldn't be late as we were all leaving for Glasgow early the next day and had a two hour drive to get there.
The next morning August 1 1978, about 8:15 my mother's doorbell went and after about a minute I heard her gasp and continue to gasp every few seconds. It was Drew's mum and though I thought that he was a bit early, I got up and saw her clutching my mother in a state of tears. Earlier that morning, around midnight Drew had died and she said the ambulance men said he had had catastrophic heart failure and couldn't revive him. I couldn't go round, nor even went to his funeral, and never saw him again.
His mother was destroyed by this and we didn’t keep in contact after the first year of his death, and lost touch.

Three years later I’d emigrated to South Africa and returned after three years in 1985, when I met a friend who told me about the same time as I’d left, that Drew’s mum had committed suicide and that was all he could tell me. I was heartbroken for her when less than ten years earlier she and Drew had very little, but were as happy as a mother and son could be.

Now, things would have been different had we not gone to that game, but for a guy that was always happy, with a to die-for very pleasant natural demeanour …why should this happen to him at a sporting event? There is no doubt that these Rangers fans caused his early death and short life, albeit 3 years later.

A consultant neuro-surgeon assured me that the original trauma, constant pain, rehabilitation, and a plethora of daily drugs were all too much in such a short space of time but there were no other options for them back then to keep him alive.

Drew was a Rangers fan and I have always been a Celtic fan, we both grew up in Dundee together and Never Ever had a single fight or argument.

We both went to SS Peter and Paul’s RC. primary and Lawside RC Academy, and sometimes almost died laughing at the tricks, mischievousness, and general mayhem we would play on the nuns, our parents and my sisters.

BUT 41 YEARS ON AND I STILL MISS THAT GUY SO MUCH, I CAN’T PUT IT INTO WORDS.. OH MY GOD I MISS HIM.

I CAN’T GET CLOSE TO EXPLAINING TO MY MISSUS HOW A CELTIC AND RANGERS FAN CAN HAVE SUCH AN AFFINITY.

NOW,…… I DETEST THEM ALL, AND NEVER WANT ANY GOOD FOR THEM…EVER.
THE WHOLE FUCKING LOT OF THEM.

THAT DAY IS INDELIBLY ETCHED IN MY MIND AND HOW I WISH I COULD HAVE REACHED DOWN AND GRABBED HIM, BY THE COLLAR, THE NECK OR HAIR AND JUST RAN DRAGGING HIM TO THAT WALL……..WHERE A HUGE RANGERS FAN WOULD HAVE GRABBED US BOTH OVER TO SAFETY. HURT, BLEEDING, BROKEN, BUT SAFE.

Last edited:
CONT…..

I’m so sorry I didn’t do something more for him, but at 14 years old I probably didn’t have the sense to think as quick.

IT WAS A STRUGGLE WRITING THIS, AND TODAY, I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE OR VERY MUCH, BUT HAVE BEEN IN TEARS DOING THIS, AND FEEL I OWE HIM THIS….AT THE LEAST.

CHECK IT OUT.
SINCE THEN, OTHERS HAVE COMMENTED ON THE HORRORS THAT BEFELL THEM THAT DAY..

IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT IN MY LIFE...IT WAS UTTER MAYHEM ON THE HIGHEST SCALE.
City buses were bricked, the entire Dundee town centre was wrecked (over 500 homes and shops were stoned and terrorised on the way there), when even the Police HID behind the Dundee fans going home for fear of being kicked to pieces.

The train station was closed for weeks because of damage caused by the hordes and their ilk.
It’s completely irrelevant now, but Rangers won that game with a terrified referee in tow, as confirmed by friends…as I never saw it again after the restart.

But, make no mistake, RANGERS DIDN’T WIN THE LEAGUE IN 1975 TO STOP CELTIC AND 10 IN A ROW, AS THE RECORD BOOKS ALL SUGGESTS.

IT WAS THE LOBOTOMISED, RIOTING, MINDLESS THUGS POSING AS RANGERS FANS WHO WON THE LEAGUE FOR RANGERS THAT DAY, …………………….NOT………………………. THE rangers FOOTBALL TEAM!

SO, TGO,
Remind me not to take any lectures from you regarding how I think of my team, and dealing with referees, Sevco and the SFA.
Action is required now by real Celtic fans, with or without Celtic's permission or help.

After 55 years of having at least one Saturday like last week....EVERY season....... is far, FAR too many, and too coincidental when Celtic are a becoming a threat! ...AND especially when close to achieving ten in a row!
You might not remember when the cheat was on, and to stop Celtic winning 10 iar back in March '75.
Oh I do!
I WAS THERE.
An orchestrated hun charge started in the second half towards the Dundee fans at Dens park to change the entire way football is run on earth.
It was decided that no more alcohol was served at football grounds in Scotland and a top ten premier league tier was introduced for the next season beginning August 8th...the first known football ground anywhere to implement this.
Also, for the first time in Europe fans were not allowed to walk around the grounds to different ends which the SFA called segregation.

When Dundee's Davie Johnstone (aka Biffo the Bear) scored in the 3rd minute, Dundee were playing well and were well on top. But in the 54th minute when Colin Stein was sent off ...ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.
At that point Celtic went top of the league...Rangers went second and couldn't handle it. They threw, bottles, cans. darts and even very heavy cobbles taken from the bottom of Provost Road.
The referee pulled both teams off the park for almost 18 mins until the baton charging riot police smashed the uglies back.
When the game restarted it was as if Dundee were afraid to come out!
They didn't turn up, at least nothing like the team that played before the riot.
THE GAME WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, CHANGED BY THE CHARGE AND TYPICALLY BY THE WORLD'S MOST EMBARRASSING CLUB.
I was with a Rangers supporting friend from Dundee, who was wearing a Rangers scarf, in the Dundee end of Dens Rd and a few yards from at least 20,000 huns. ( the crowd totalled about 29,000 that day).
We were both about 14 years old, but when Rangers went down to 10 men and still 1- 0 behind, IT WAS ALMOST LIKE A STAMPEDE...AND SOMEONE HAD SWITCHED THEM ALL ON AT THE SAME TIME. THEY KICKED, PUNCHED, STAMPED AND STABBED AT US WITH DARTS IN THEIR HANDS.
WE, THEM, US...ALL PUSHED FORWARD AND RAN FOR IT.
My friend Drew had fallen and gone down at my side seconds earlier and I just kept pushing forward. There was nothing I or 100 people could do to help him. I got a kick in my back which dislocated my lower lumbar, and felt as if I was paralysed. Somehow even through a numbness from my neck down, I made it to the wall at the pitchside and got dragged over and onto the pitch to safety by a huge guy wearing a Rangers scarf, who I knew to be from Dundee. I blacked out and came to in the Ninewells Hospital, about an hour later. and was treated for spinal injuries, which I'm glad to say almost fully recovered within a few years.
I was surrounded by hundreds of other Dundee and Rangers fans who also ran onto the pitch for safety, where the rioters were by now and chanting there anti-Catholic bile and gesturing that they were going to cut our throats.
I saw Drew the next day in the same hospital, when a porter wheeled me to his ward, after some 'witch' doctor put me over a rack and manipulated me till he thought it had helped enough and that I should keep moving my back slowly and in very short stages until things had all settled back in there usual places!!

When I saw Drew it took the air from my lungs......and that's no exaggeration! I didn't recognise him, as he looked like he had a full size rugby ball in his mouth. His eyes were badly swollen but closed as they had already put him into a coma, to stop the pain and shock from stopping his heart. The pain he must have felt up to that point is unimaginable.
There was an entourage of cops and medical staff around him, all seemingly talking at the same time... and then I saw his mother!
She was on the floor by his bed, and looked like she had been crying non-stop for a month, and was still crying but not a sound was coming out of her. She got up, and held me tightly and tried again to speak to me but couldn't get anything coherent out, or that I could pick up on. The police asked me about everything that I could tell them in the nurses' side room for over two hours. They admitted it was the worst thing they had ever heard or seen happen to anyone.
Drew had a damaged spinal cord, a snapped collar bone, broken femur and tibia, 9 broken ribs, a completely smashed pelvis, and several fingers broken. They had already operated on him within 2 hours of entering the ward, but I saw his arm and it was still at an impossible angle, then I was physically sick, turned around, not wanting to be seen with it coming out between my fingers. They had already removed the dart that was sticking out of his chest as soon as he arrived in Ninewells.
They must have stamped or danced all over him....AND DREW HAD A RANGERS SCARF ON!

He was in hospital for almost fifteen months, missed all his o'levels......and had to learn to walk and eat again. GOD ALONE KNOWS WHY HE DIDN'T DIE.
Drew's father fell of a crane while servicing it and died, in a Monifieth quarry, when he was only about four or five, and before I knew him starting in our first primary. He also had a younger sister who had died in infancy, I never knew about. He came through most of his operations with flying colours but always looked in pain when he walked with us. He said he had had at least 55 major operations in nearly three years to fix him up and it cost at least a million pounds...so we called him Steve Austin..the 6 million dollar man....which sort of cheered him up.
Yet, he never complained, at least not that I ever knew about. I often had severe back pain for the first couple of years after my own brush with the grizzly bears, but compared to what he had been through ...and still was going through.....my agony was a luxury.
On July 27th 1978 it was Drew's 18th birthday and just over 3 years since the shame game and riots. He, myself, his mum and our friends celebrated it on an absolute scorcher of a day, and then I told him of a surprise my mother had for him and a couple of our friends by taking us all to Venice for a week with his mum..` ....all expenses paid.
He never had much in his life and his mum, a sole parent struggled to get by...let alone go abroad on holiday. The day before my birthday I said good bye to him and also reminding him a bit harshly ...that he couldn't be late as we were all leaving for Glasgow early the next day and had a two hour drive to get there.
The next morning August 1 1978, about 8:15 my mother's doorbell went and after about a minute I heard her gasp and continue to gasp every few seconds. It was Drew's mum and though I thought that he was a bit early, I got up and saw her clutching my mother in a state of tears. Earlier that morning, around midnight Drew had died and she said the ambulance men said he had had catastrophic heart failure and couldn't revive him. I couldn't go round, nor even went to his funeral, and never saw him again.
His mother was destroyed by this and we didn’t keep in contact after the first year of his death, and lost touch.

Three years later I’d emigrated to South Africa and returned after three years in 1985, when I met a friend who told me about the same time as I’d left, that Drew’s mum had committed suicide and that was all he could tell me. I was heartbroken for her when less than ten years earlier she and Drew had very little, but were as happy as a mother and son could be.

Now, things would have been different had we not gone to that game, but for a guy that was always happy, with a to die-for very pleasant natural demeanour …why should this happen to him at a sporting event? There is no doubt that these Rangers fans caused his early death and short life, albeit 3 years later.

A consultant neuro-surgeon assured me that the original trauma, constant pain, rehabilitation, and a plethora of daily drugs were all too much in such a short space of time but there were no other options for them back then to keep him alive.

Drew was a Rangers fan and I have always been a Celtic fan, we both grew up in Dundee together and Never Ever had a single fight or argument.

We both went to SS Peter and Paul’s RC. primary and Lawside RC Academy, and sometimes almost died laughing at the tricks, mischievousness, and general mayhem we would play on the nuns, our parents and my sisters.

BUT 41 YEARS ON AND I STILL MISS THAT GUY SO MUCH, I CAN’T PUT IT INTO WORDS.. OH MY GOD I MISS HIM.

I CAN’T GET CLOSE TO EXPLAINING TO MY MISSUS HOW A CELTIC AND RANGERS FAN CAN HAVE SUCH AN AFFINITY.

NOW,…… I DETEST THEM ALL, AND NEVER WANT ANY GOOD FOR THEM…EVER.
THE WHOLE FUCKING LOT OF THEM.

THAT DAY IS INDELIBLY ETCHED IN MY MIND AND HOW I WISH I COULD HAVE REACHED DOWN AND GRABBED HIM, BY THE COLLAR, THE NECK OR HAIR AND JUST RAN DRAGGING HIM TO THAT WALL……..WHERE A HUGE RANGERS FAN WOULD HAVE +GRABBED US BOTH OVER TO SAFETY. HURT, BLEEDING, BROKEN, BUT SAFE.
TGJC that is one of the most powerful things I have read anywhere in my life mate

Members online

Latest posts

Back