If not Howe, Who?

You know troops sometimes you have to a step back. We as fans always say we are Celtic the best team in the world. But realistically managers will not look at us as such. To them we are just another club. You know and I know we are the greatest club in the world.But Inthe real world were not. So I would lower our website xpectainions on a new manager ,but to reiterate we are Celtic we love our club and we would go to the ends of hell for it. It's just others don't see that way. Well fuck them I love my club and it means everything to me. We are Celtic faithful through and through.We want a manager who wants to be here.Ill end with this do not despair I love all you bhoys and girls because we are Celtic. Yours in Celtic YNWA. ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Sorry Larry a few factors I think need to be taken into consideration.
Risk factors with so much at stake with CL group stages in the offering by winning the league next season.
So souther hemisphere managers, will they be able to deal with the Scottish climate?
How much knowledge would they have of the Scottish game and the type of players that could adapt to the game.
Can they revitalise a lot of the players who seem to have shown a lot of disrespect towards management last season.
Are they prepared to work alongside JK who I suspect will be kept on as a number 2?
Are we going to bring potential language barriers into the dressing room?
Untold questions arising now after nearly 100 days without any answers.
Have we got reasons to be seriously concerned,? to right we have.
Was expecting a manager with a degree of expertise in managing and coaching and some of the names like this Australian guy hardly fills me with any confidence whatsoever.
1 Of course we can win the league. We have the best squad in scotland.
2. He has been in Japan for a few years. Look at the latitude of Japan. It rains there as well
3. That's the job of the director of football.
4. Australians and New Zealanders get fit to play sport whilst Scots play sport to get fit!
5. Who knows?
6. Australians can speak English!
7 Untold questions are untold
8 Only if a pessimist. To, two too right.
9. We are )perhaps) getting a manager who has a history of winning and has coached a national team at the World Cup. BTW New Zealand was the only unbeaten team in the 2010 World Cup

Any appointment is a risk but the best manager from Australia might have some fresh ideas. Unfit players are sacked. Winners are grinners. A good loser is a loser.

Last edited:
No doubt it can still be done brincbhoy but with who still remains the issue.
Still can't get over our club still wanting to act like amateurs, total embarrassing they've become to our name
John, this has showed to people outside the club how badly the Tic are run by incompetent board members and will continue like this until all of them are gone. We took a chance on wim, we Gordon and Lennon and Ronnie and they led us to league success so the guy who is appointed might come good. As far as Europe goes,all previous managers have had experience and that is……how to get scudded away from home. The new man will do fine as long as he stands up against the board.HH

Can you name one that has made a significant contribution - do you attend AGFMs. They are a long table of people who say nothing - look older every year and get re-elected to all intents and purposes unopposed. If this was any other private company they would have been flushed out years ago - given the decline in Celtic's status, financial worth and management quality they have overseen. Mr Bankier is not in the same league as Brian Quinn, John Reid or Fergus - real decision makers - and his board are equally impotent.
Well Big Maz, all shareholders at every AGM should vote against their re election and anything they propose and we should ask each member what exactly they do and how much do they take from the club. I would ask them, was Lawwell involved in the 5 way agreement and also, why did they not try and sink the Huns as what Murray and the B of S tried with us. HH

Well call me a cynic here bhoys but I believe the lying charlatans in our board room knew weeks ago Howe wasn’t coming. Came up with this Ange guy as a cheapo alternative then sat mum until the last minute before spinning the fairy stories.
Oh yes the fire put Eddie off, he didn’t like the transfer targets, his mates wouldn’t come and hold his hand, there were circumstances beyond everyone’s control (well that’s cleared everything up then).
Give me a fkn break...lies from start to finish. So they can claim they ran out of time and had no option but to get another body in at quick notice...oh and we’ll just keep Kennedy on as no. 2 to help Ange.
You know what Lawwell/Desmond...get fkn lost.
😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
Well call me a cynic here bhoys but I believe the lying charlatans in our board room knew weeks ago Howe wasn’t coming. Came up with this Ange guy as a cheapo alternative then sat mum until the last minute before spinning the fairy stories.
Oh yes the fire put Eddie off, he didn’t like the transfer targets, his mates wouldn’t come and hold his hand, there were circumstances beyond everyone’s control (well that’s cleared everything up then).
Give me a fkn break...lies from start to finish. So they can claim they ran out of time and had no option but to get another body in at quick notice...oh and we’ll just keep Kennedy on as no. 2 to help Ange.
You know what Lawwell/Desmond...get fkn lost.
😡😡😡😡
I think ye might be right..

There’s a piece on phil’s blog saying basically it’s all down to money and the memorandum wasn’t as watertight as Celtic thought between EH and Celtic.
The money to get the back room staff from Bournemouth, Celtic said was to come out of rebuild budget and EH then asked for a considerable increase in budget for playing staff - And so the story goes.
Embarrassing shambles.
Apologies for no attaching but trying to teach an old bird new tricks and all that jazz.

John, this has showed to people outside the club how badly the Tic are run by incompetent board members and will continue like this until all of them are gone. We took a chance on wim, we Gordon and Lennon and Ronnie and they led us to league success so the guy who is appointed might come good. As far as Europe goes,all previous managers have had experience and that is……how to get scudded away from home. The new man will do fine as long as he stands up against the board.HH
Good point any agreement way howe shud av been in black n white so everycunt knew exactly wit they were all doing and much they had but to put all eggs into howe basket and not any decent alternatives is scandalous once again from the board its about time the more influential fans piped up about our corporate governance this shitshow is basically giving the huns a free run to get back to level of money they (never) used to have and we will be second for the foreseeable its bang out of order treating us all like fuckin idiots

Members online

Latest posts

Back