If our players aren't taking a pay cut during this, they need to have a word with themselves.

Celtic players are not on these cunts level the real dodgers who contrinute fuck all.
Why dont these pathetic sponger fucking pay for the NHS and supply the ventilators and PPE, they have sucked enough out the planet with their knighthood and arse licking.

View attachment 8403

View attachment 8404
That's the type ae phux ah wiz talkin aboot last night! meanwhile footballers are gettin it in the neck!🥢

Can I just say, as much as he is a cunt on the pitch , Naismith at Hearts should be applauded ...50% voluntary wage cut...I know he can afford to but hopefully he sets a precedent in these times...maybe some Celtic players pooling together a big chunk of their wages to boost the health services or fuel food banks?

Re Naismith, at Everton he gave tens of thousands of pounds worth of tickets at Everton to proper fans who couldn't afford to go.....

Last edited:
Out of interest...could the government be made to prove that cash thats been donated is going straight to the front line NHS and not hid away for the tory bastards to spend somewhere else. I started thinking about it when Joe wicks (our new PE teacher) announced he was donating all the cash hes raised through advertisement on YouTube to the NHS. I really hope the cash makes it to where it needs to go and not end up in directors and managements pockets. It's a sad situation that we are having to ask for donations to be made to our NHS for fucking PPE in the 1st place!!!

Last edited:
Out of interest...could the government be made to prove that cash thats been donated is going straight to the front line NHS and not hid away for the tory bastards to spend somewhere else. I started thinking about it when Joe wicks (our new PE teacher) announced he was donating all the cash hes raised through advertisement on YouTube to the NHS. I really hope the cash makes it to where it needs to go and not end up in directors and managements pockets. It's a sad situation that we are having to ask for donations to be made to our NHS for fucking PPE in the 1st place!!!

David Low Retweeted

Marc Webber

@marcwebber

·
7h

Premier League clubs met today and decided to...

Rightwards arrow

Give £20m to NHS in #coronavirus fight.

Rightwards arrow

Ask players from all teams to consider 30% salary sacrifice.

Rightwards arrow

Give £125m solidarity payment to EFL and National League. More here

Down pointing backhand index

@fcbusiness

David Low Retweeted

Marc Webber

@marcwebber

·
7h

Premier League clubs met today and decided to...

Rightwards arrow

Give £20m to NHS in #coronavirus fight.

Rightwards arrow

Ask players from all teams to consider 30% salary sacrifice.

Rightwards arrow

Give £125m solidarity payment to EFL and National League. More here

Down pointing backhand index

@fcbusiness
Given they have a 3bn deal for 3 years that's fuck all! It should be more if you think about it should be more, it's only front loading next season for lower league clubs nothing different.

Everyone's in the same boat, this would be a really busy time for me work wise, my business partner & 18yr old Grandson are keeping thinks ticking over, not taking on any repo work, unless it's a top end motor tht needs reposed.

Moving some boat's, only about 20% of the normal amount for this time of year, not takin a wage either since before Christmas, released some of my pension fund tae top up savings.

I'm taking time off so I can look after my Mrs since her heartattack at the end of January,
but if players who are earning big money should take a pay deferral till this crisis is over. But once everything cams down, we're all going tae get taxed like fuck. I reckon the base rate will go up to 25%, also expect them to widen the thresholds for tax.

Strange thread for you to start TV1....a bit clickbait 🤣🤣 have you heard something we havent??
Barcelona players have all agreed to a 70% pay cut to ensure that the non playing staff of the club all recieve their wages in full. Which makes Boyd's claim about Anne budge even more stupid than his normal stupidity. I believe that Celtic have utilised the furlough option in some cases. Still I believe that this isnt enough, the whole game is in trouble , the top 4 in Germany (or 4 of the top clubs) Leipzig, Bayern, Bayer and Dortmund have donated cash to the rest of the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 clubs to help them. I'm not saying that only Celtic should do this as we are the only ones in such a position as to do so. It's time the spfl and sfa get digging into the moth pit pockets and bail our clubs out . The pitiful few million wont cut it. The EPL have donated 50 million and that's not enough for them ( though I've no sympathy for that division , I dont want to see clubs go to the wall as a result of this) but many would say its their own fault and they'd be right.

Its a shame The board, the coaching staff and players don’t hold the same compassion and charity as the fans. The £150,000 donated by Celtic was great but that sum is a pittance for them in truth and that amount should be a weekly donation, with all of the above mentioned contributing. Why hasn’t any of our leaders at the club took the bull by the horns and done this and announced it, this would take pressure off there back. A majority of our Board, Coaching staff and players are on more than £10,000 a week, so there’s no excuse. In my eyes it’s down to either they are selfish or there donating anonymously. I hope it’s the latter.

Members online

Latest posts

Back