If they try to cheat for sevco and deduct points from us, what do we do?

Theverdict1

I'm reading there is to be a meeting that could retrospectively punish us for Boli with a points reduction. Totally outrageous as there was no rule set, but, they will try anything to stop the 10. If the cheating bastards do this, what do we do, apart from legal action? I think it would be time to seek entry to another league. This to me would be the last straw.

Cant see it TV, a stern warning to both clubs,ignore the incident in the bounce game were Sevco decided to ignore the guidelines,and rules brought in for any future misconduct, but a points reduction for a player being an idiot wont wash with any of the clubs, and judging by the number of idiots the huns have they will also agree .

A future points deduction for a club ignoring guidelines should be brought in though imho. But not if its one or two brain dead players.

Cant see it TV, a stern warning to both clubs,ignore the incident in the bounce game were Sevco decided to ignore the guidelines,and rules brought in for any future misconduct, but a points reduction for a player being an idiot wont wash with any of the clubs, and judging by the number of idiots the huns have they will also agree .

A future points deduction for a club ignoring guidelines should be brought in though imho. But not if its one or two brain dead players.
Even discussing the possibility is unbelievable. In a totally believable let's stop the 10 anyway we can, way.

I'm reading there is to be a meeting that could retrospectively punish us for Boli with a points reduction. Totally outrageous as there was no rule set, but, they will try anything to stop the 10. If the cheating bastards do this, what do we do, apart from legal action? I think it would be time to seek entry to another league. This to me would be the last straw.
IF it were to happen Lawell would have them in court quick as fek. I doubt retrospective action deducting points but probably new rules that should have been clear at the start.

They started with no rules and now making them up as they go along the retrospective shit shouldn't even come into anything as there were no rules laid out in the first place
The guidlines given were to be adhered to by the clubs who were to operate within a footballing bubble , this may be another money making excercise to fill the sfa coffers .

Lawwell will once again stare at his feet and make a statement that he was uterly surprised

They already said there would be no points deduction for Aberdeen. They said this "pre-Boli". I said it the other day, they will be kicking themselves they didna wait a couple of days before saying no points deductions.
Once we became involved ye better believe it would have been seen as chance to steal points from us.

This would result in an investigation into who Phil Mac G hinted was in Spain from an other club in the SPFL, easy enough for a journalist to investigate as forms have to be signed when leaving and entering.
1597408001298.png

There clickbaiting probably following on from the shuns andy haufady exclusive where the dumb cnt would like 9 yrs worth of points deducted in the one season , hun cheerleaders trying to get points deducted ,,,,what a surprise
Huns desperate to stop the Ten by any means, Res 12 needs a wee revisit as Gordon Smith and Ogilvie

"

Ogilvie has admitted to being a member of the EBT scheme.

But he insists he was never involved in negotiating, drafting or administering player contracts.

Ogilvie released his statement following comments by former Rangers owner Sir David Murray, who has denied that there were ever any "double contracts" for players during his time at Ibrox."

Canny see it happening for bolingoli's fuck up it's a bit extreme they're already trying anything they can to get an edge over us the desperation stinks man it will all be fine in the end HH

Canny see it happening for bolingoli's fuck up it's a bit extreme they're already trying anything they can to get an edge over us the desperation stinks man it will all be fine in the end HH

Worth a wee visit to Campbell Ogilvie's exit from the SFA.

"In the interests of good governance it was absolutely right that this was the case," he added.

"I am proud and privileged to be president of the Scottish FA during an exciting period in its history. I have an excellent relationship with our chief executive, Stewart Regan, and the board of directors.

"I would like to thank them for their support throughout this process and look forward to new and exciting challenges ahead at the Scottish FA."

Meanwhile, the Scottish Premier League has asked for documentation from Rangers' administrators regarding players contracts and registrations.

As part of their enquiry into whether the Ibrox club broke SPL rules regarding the improper registration of players, the SPL have asked for all relevant documents to be sent to them.

Those are expected to be delivered in the next few days.

The SPL solicitors are currently investigating claims of double contracts being issued to players which would be a breach of the league's rules.

If Rangers are found to have broken the rules then either the SPL board or an independent commission would deal with the matter.

I dont think TV that they could implement a punishment as severe as losing points without first having had the meeting and explained to and warned every club in the SPFL this is the new rules for breaking any rule apertaining to the Corona virus.
Can you imagine Parliament coming out with a new law today telling us that the crime of murder will now carry a death sentence instead of life in prison and this new law also applies to every murderer still serving their sentence,,,that is how stupid this would be TV if they clowns at Hampden were to come out with anything like that.
Bolingoli has a better chance of going to Barcelona than the zombies points reduction suggestion has getting passed..
No need to worry TV everything will be fine mate.
I like your suggestion of getting out of Scotland and into another league.
Did it ever cross your mind that this new hotel was to accomodate tourists who wanted to see the East end of Glasgow,,me neither mate but it has crossed my mind a few times that it could be to accomodate a European league teams and their staff..
How long can we keep holding up Scottish Football,How long do we want to keep holding up Scottish Football..

HH.

1st question asked would have to be why are Kilmarnock still playing Bolingoli took part in the game against them so quarantine should surely apply to them also. 2nd question if covid19 can take up to 10 days for symptoms go show them surely the Aberdeen player's didn't get them in the pub (more likely to have spread them) then the Huns should also have been in qaurantine.

If they ban the Aberdeen players then it will effectively be a points deduction for them.
I cant remember any club being deducted points for failing to control their players

If they start docking points from teams for something that happened when the players where effectively on their own time then the league would be in chaos.

How many videos do we see over the season with players acting like dicks.
Would Man City accept a point deduction because Kyle Walker banged a couple of birds.

It would.end up.where matches became irrelevant and the league would be won by the team who kept their players in check better than the rest.

Any way if we win every match from now on that should cover off any points worries.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back