If they try to cheat for sevco and deduct points from us, what do we do?

Is there a legal precedent for punishing a company for the actions of an employee when not at work?
Any retroactive rule making would surely be destroyed in court. However....Scots court, Goat abusers as judges and brown brogue wearing lawyers anything is possible in unFair Caledonia
its dependant on an ambassador type of role or a representative role. There may be an area of the contact which states that a said employee must behave in a certain way and must not draw negative attention that may be detrimental to the club. From my experience at least and contracts I've seen an individuals actions are carefully tied to their own fate without the company coming under threat.
There does seem to be popular culture pressure and political pressure seems to push sanctions at times that companies accept as a hit rather than fight it and win in court to save face in the media.
Technically we don't and shouldn't have to do this as our stakeholders are all niche and in many cases constant.
Id even argue that if Aberdeen and Celtic went at it and attacked in court the game bans we could win.
Stopping a company trading with fit and clear employees is murky water....
Its not worth it as games will be rescheduled and the hyper media will distract players which will negatively impact our points over the season.

A new set of rules would have to be put in place regarding pandemic footballing practice. The huns were dusted with ebts because they were risky and illegal under existing rules. This was proved and they were fucked for it.
Covid rules change as per update. For example I couldn't be fined for not wearing a mask in tesco 2 months ago. Now I could.
If the run away train media and moon howlers demand point deductions and post rule backtracking enforcement then they can sing for their supper.

bedwetters

When i worked in the civil service,part of my contract stated,if i brought the civil service into disrepute,i.e an action which resulted in a criminal conviction,this would lead to instant dismissal, Bolingoli got fined for breaking the law?, so basically,Celtic,(hopefully)have a similar clause in place,indemnifying them from secondary action, ah think, remember, drink has been taken! 🍺 🥳

When i worked in the civil service,part of my contract stated,if i brought the civil service into disrepute,i.e an action which resulted in a criminal conviction,this would lead to instant dismissal, Bolingoli got fined for breaking the law?, so basically,Celtic,(hopefully)have a similar clause in place,indemnifying them from secondary action, ah think, remember, drink has been taken! 🍺 🥳
most of us have put pen to paper with similar clauses.
I might be wrong but it would open a tidal wave of precedent for employment law and company liability for staff actions = it ain't going to fly

its hun hot air

its yet another distraction or an attempted one at best.

Boli is finished there's no doubt about that. If a new set of rules are forged in the depths then we dance to it. All members "ye askin? naw yer dancin"

spin the track DJ

tina isnt on the set list

the SPL/SFA would be in dangerous ground if they go overboard with Celtic and Aberdeen,the Huns recent history with Morelost both on and of the field the cut throat incident and the so called bomb scare with his car,thier failure to stop a game when tests results were not returned yet they stopped two linesman from entering because they could not prove thier test results,thier failure to produce accounts,all of this under the awareness and control of sevco,so for them to punish the two clubs who Had no prior knowledge of thier players actions would place them in a very difficult position if it ended up in court,also any decision taken now would put every club in the league open to the same punishment in the future, no doubt they will try to find some way to hit both clubs they are a very real danger to sevco,s future

Last edited:
the SPL/SFA would be in dangerous ground if they go overboard with Celtic and Aberdeen,the Huns recent history with Morelost both on and of the field the cut throat incident and the so called bomb scare with his car,thier failure to stop a game when tests results were not returned yet they stopped two linesman from entering because they could not prove thier test results,thier failure to produce accounts,all of this under the awareness and control of sevco,so for them to punish the two clubs who Had no prior knowledge of thier players actions would place them in a very difficult position if it ended up in court,also any decision taken now would put every club in the league open to the same punishment in the future, no doubt they will try to find some way to hit both clubs they are a very real danger to sevco,s future

The Caller and the masons trap

A good caller on Clyde last night was almost put out to graze had the caller not been of a calm mind to persist and avoid the trap of conspiracy. He stated why if the photo of Bolingoli was available was it not made available before the risk of taking to the field and jepardising the whole game.
The caller stated this photo became available after the game was played, and on the Monday, yet the story of him in Malga must have been known to the snapper as the picture was taken days before the Sunday game, so why was this not made available to prevent the guy arriving back to base and then been in the squad to face Killie.
Keevins and Rae knew the guy had been onto the press but he remained calm and made his call like an enquiry, the previous days call Saturday Clyde Guiddi was calling for points deductions the press knew of Boli and waited to he was home and played a part, it would have bben points deducted and further deductions through postponents, any wonder when it did not happen the Huns crash to Livi and any wonder the huns were anticipating a clear 11 ahead before a ball kicked.

ive been saying that for the last week..Whoever took the photo left it long enough to do the most damage..Obviously a hun..They really ate the lowest of the low.. Cant be a points deduction or it would be off to court on a serious matter this time
Will not be points deductions Aberdeen play on Thursday scheduled game v St Johnstone and due to Covid protocol breaches outwith the workplace.
Boli did same, outside breaches committed outwith employers control.

So cowards fc are saying celtic should have known where boli was at all times,should they have known where Gough was when he was with a 14year old, our where gazza was when he was beating the living daylights out of his wife, dirty hypocritical cunts

Back