If you go down to The Noise today, you're sure of a big surprise...........

It's no been the same since the big Fallout, still don't know what happened and I can't be arsed looking back through it.
Fuckin nonsense tic thats wit happened adults that canny accept other adults don't think the same certain people came on here pushing certain narratives and because some of us didn't comply they spat the dummy and tbh fuck them its a fans forum with fans from all walks of life but because certain people didn't put aside they're morals they were classed as scumbags thats about it u never missed much tbh🤣🤣

Fuckin nonsense tic thats wit happened adults that canny accept other adults don't think the same certain people came on here pushing certain narratives and because some of us didn't comply they spat the dummy and tbh fuck them its a fans forum with fans from all walks of life but because certain people didn't put aside they're morals they were classed as scumbags thats about it u never missed much tbh🤣🤣
Thanks pal, thought it was summat like that, probably some drink had been imbibed. 🤣🤣

This forum has done down hill since MD passed, there NO moderator, wasn’t a question of having sympathy or not for the queen, there was too much blatant abuse and name calling, this is supposed to be a “Celtic “ forum, a club open to all, too many people posting oan here with extremist views, they call it freedom of speech, I think it’s abuse, we’ve lost quite a few long standing members…..this sites dead, just doesn’t know it yet only around 20 people posting 🤷‍♂️

This forum has done down hill since MD passed, there NO moderator, wasn’t a question of having sympathy or not for the queen, there was too much blatant abuse and name calling, this is supposed to be a “Celtic “ forum, a club open to all, too many people posting oan here with extremist views, they call it freedom of speech, I think it’s abuse, we’ve lost quite a few long standing members…..this sites dead, just doesn’t know it yet only around 20 people posting 🤷‍♂️
A club open to all even royal haters BB it was OK for them to call people names but eh 🤷
BTW the name calling is out of order no matter where ur loyalties lie

I wouldn't say it was dead Bb: I would, however, say WE'VE ALL lost something that was close to being unique in terms of social media.
I still consider myself to be something of a rookie Noiser. I stumbled across you good folk by accident, and so,decided to give it a go. Thing was, I'd actually joined some considerable time before. Just completely forgot all about it. This was just after the passing of MD.
Only my thoughts, but the thing we've perhaps lost, is the sense that we were a community which shared an unbreakable bond due to our almost unconditional love for Celtic Football Club.
That bond may be gone now. We've allowed ourselves to use The Noise as a tool for furthering our own opinions, and sadly, sometimes our prejudices. I'm actually not too upset with that, but only if we allow others the same scope.
It's not so much that we sometimes have different opinions that can cause our community to have the odd period of disruption. No, it's the manner in which we post those opinions. Whether posting a reply; or stating our own thoughts, words matter.

I wouldn't say it was dead Bb: I would, however, say WE'VE ALL lost something that was close to being unique in terms of social media.
I still consider myself to be something of a rookie Noiser. I stumbled across you good folk by accident, and so,decided to give it a go. Thing was, I'd actually joined some considerable time before. Just completely forgot all about it. This was just after the passing of MD.
Only my thoughts, but the thing we've perhaps lost, is the sense that we were a community which shared an unbreakable bond due to our almost unconditional love for Celtic Football Club.
That bond may be gone now. We've allowed ourselves to use The Noise as a tool for furthering our own opinions, and sadly, sometimes our prejudices. I'm actually not too upset with that, but only if we allow others the same scope.
It's not so much that we sometimes have different opinions that can cause our community to have the odd period of disruption. No, it's the manner in which we post those opinions. Whether posting a reply; or stating our own thoughts, words matter.
New noisers will join Frank as u say it's all good if both sides get to argue(debate) the post in question the ones who left took the nip because some of us wouldn't do as they said so it was all good as long as they were right which actually goes against all the celtic family stand for...

No harm to ye bigman that's a load a shite. Michael Duffy passing has fuck all to do with people's opinions. I had a lot of time for Michael like a lot of people on here. I also got to know a lot of his views and I know what his opinion on lizzy kicking the bucket would have been. When he died there were people who had previously abused the shite out of him came out of the woodwork saying how great a man he was.
I have been on this site from the very start and there has always been rows and rackets. Some people can take it and move on while others get their knickers in a twist and fuck off for months in a huff only to come back and take over the place.
I don't post that often, but I still read most of the stuff. I used to reply to shit I didn't agree with, now I only do it for a bit a Craic to wind people up. Otherwise I just ignore it.
We're living in a time of the easily offended. You can say fuck all without some cunt taking the hump. Most of us on here grew up in a time where we could laugh at ourselves and take the piss out of each other. What the fuck has happened to the world???
People need to fuckin grow up. Big fuckin babies!

I'll take the 20 odd people posting BB.
You're likely right about MD
Difficult when a site loses a member like that.
Pretty sure he'd be the first to say it's no his site , its ours , all of ours.
20 regular posters is no bad thing.
There's a far higher number of readers who dont post.
This much i know for certain , I've been tapping away at 4 in the morning and looked to see if members are online but noticed the high numbers of guests who are reading.

People come and go for loads of different reasons, I think the fall out ,some used that as a reason to leave when you dont need one.

I take your point mate about MD but I dont think it is for this reason why some have left ( whilst others have joined ) though it couldve been.

It's almost always been non Celtic matters that's seen things go south.
Stick to Celtic and that's where the strength in this forum truly is.

As soon as we wander off the way, into politics and the like , people get really surprised that we dont all have the same opinions ,
' shock horror- how can it be?
Were all Celtic supporters, must feel the same about everything, but we dont.

I'd never call for the dropping of the general chat section.
I'd prefer it to be football orientated but that's just a personal preference and I have no right to expect that.
Neither does anyone else.

A wee bit of common sense wouldnt go amiss when those subjects come up.
I personally try my best to avoid them now.

Common sense and courtesy, shouldnt be too much to ask.
Posting whilst pished has often been an Achilles heel of mine.
What we post is still read by many more than we'd think, certainly more than I'd have guessed.
Stick to Celtic and we're always on a winner HH

I took time away cause there was no football on and all the shite about the queen was annoying....but....the reason, I believe, some of our regular posters left, hopefully just for a while, wasn't because they were offended. It was because the Lizzy lovers didn't like the arguments and the "dark humour" about her maj or the royals so went crying to WC....who removed the thread.
The amount of shite and abuse that's been on this forum...that we have managed to sort out as a group without WC intervening all went out the window cause the lizzy lovers couldn't handle it.
WC having to delete a shitty thread, that actually wasn't that bad, due to the over sensitive "she was somebodies granny" mob is what I believe drove some folk away.....IMO 😁😁😁😁

Members online

Latest posts

Back