If you wrote a SciFi movie

Weedocbhoy60

If you wrote a Sci-Fi movie what would you call .....
Your home planet, your spaceship, your robot buddy and where would the Evil Empire be based.
My home planet would,obviously, be called WEEDOC. A lush green paradise with white Moutain peaks and yellow rivers. I would fly through the Galaxy in my hypership, THE HUNSKELPER.
My robotic so would be HENKE. The Evil Empire would be based on the planet IPOX, it would have a single moon called BARTONWANK. Almost forgot the rebels. They would be called the Green Brigade.
Ok folks your turn.
now where did I leave that bottle of rum......

On the planet of Lisboa 67 lived the Paradiseians. A beautiful peaceful caring race, who lived their lives in a well organised way. They attracted the jealous attention of the Hunsatanics. A greedy, cheating, jealous, begruding, chaotic, vile tribe led by lying KingOPM from the planet of XORBI. This planet had many moons of a type called EBTs ( Extraordinary Bitter Turds) The main
moons were called Boydydick, Mouthyrae and Brownbum. There were many smaller
Turd Moons also orbiting like Viral Nova.
The Hunsatanics were especially were especially jealous of, and coveted a feelgood factor unique to the Paradisians. It was called TIAR. They mobilised their army called the WATPORCS. The Paradisans leaders called Lennono and BroonyMor vowed to preserve the TIAR dream for their people and vowed to even extend it to TIARX2. Their rally cry of Hail Hail and Keep The Faith will eternally echo throughout the Universe. HH

On the planet of Lisboa 67 lived the Paradiseians. A beautiful peaceful caring race, who lived their lives in a well organised way. They attracted the jealous attention of the Hunsatanics. A greedy, cheating, jealous, begruding, chaotic, vile tribe led by lying KingOPM from the planet of XORBI. This planet had many moons of a type called EBTs ( Extraordinary Bitter Turds) The main
moons were called Boydydick, Mouthyrae and Brownbum. There were many smaller
Turd Moons also orbiting like Viral Nova.
The Hunsatanics were especially were especially jealous of, and coveted a feelgood factor unique to the Paradisians. It was called TIAR. They mobilised their army called the WATPORCS. The Paradisans leaders called Lennono and BroonyMor vowed to preserve the TIAR dream for their people and vowed to even extend it to TIARX2. Their rally cry of Hail Hail and Keep The Faith will eternally echo throughout the Universe. HH
Is one of the protagonists for the good guys called Moussa the merciless?🤔

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back